WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

SkyHeart

Casual Client
No, there are triggers that activate those features. For example:

[WW_LINKSLAVESTAT_Skill_Slaves.slave4.Skill1000][WW_LINKSLAVESTAT_Pride_Slaves.slave4.Pride][WW_LINKSLAVESTAT_Love_Slaves.slave4.Love][WW_LINKSLAVESTAT_Pain_Progression.Pain][WW_LINKBREATHTOSTAT_Arousal_70_60][WW_LINKBREATHTOSTAT_Pain_70_45][WW_SLAVESTATS_1]

attaches the Slaves.slave4.Skill1000 to the skill display, Slaves.slave4.Pride to the pride display, etc. and [WW_SLAVESTATS_1] turns on the display of those stats. If you don't do that, you'll just get your normal SDT display. Also here you'll see [WW_LINKBREATHTOSTAT_Pain_70_45] which makes it so that if the girl is in pain, she won't be able to catch her breath and will pant rapidly.
Alright, I thought you may have done something like, when her arrousal is max she starts cumming and stuff like that.
You saved me from the pain of doing an interactive dialogue system via the text box in the menu that sets his name :grin: (And a lot more stuff)
Thanks a lot!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Alright, I thought you may have done something like, when her arrousal is max she starts cumming and stuff like that.
Actually, my flash mod doesn't handle her orgasming when her arousal is 100, though it probably should. Right now that is handled through ugly scripting in the dialogue. I may clean that up and put that functionality in the mod during the next release. Right now the mod only handles the automatic fade to zero of pain or arousal when no pain or arousal has been added for some time (THAT would have been so ugly to do just through dialogue scripting). I'm planning on adding to the mod a target point though, so that via scripting I can set an arousal or pain point, and the mod automatically tracks to it, so that for example arousal may only fade to 20 instead of going all the way to zero if the girl has been very aroused before. I could also then turn off that feature during chat so stats don't fade while the player is hassling with lots of button presses.

SkyHeart

Casual Client
THAT would have been so ugly to do just through dialogue scripting
Is it even possible? Like without making the game run in 1 fps? It would probably block any way to use buttons either, since you'd have to constanty go through triggers to lower the stat value until they're 0.

tarzan123

Potential Patron
First of all this is awesome dialogue. Best i've ever played and not just here. Please keep the updates coming you are doing great work. Also I replayed Ashley a little bit and found out that she won't reach orgasm after you break her into loving servant from anal sex (as before the breaking when she while pleasuring herself could reach orgasm during anal sex) nor while sucking. I don't know if it's intended I tried quite a few times with her pride back to zero (kinda hard after she breaks :)) but she won't start anything even thought she sometimes drops the line that she needs to cum but doesn't deserve it. Maybe you removed the masturbation trigger because now she can reach orgasm from normal fucking? Also if I can make a suggestion some fisting play would be nice with all 3 girls.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Maybe you removed the masturbation trigger because now she can reach orgasm from normal fucking?
I might have. The "ask to masturbate" and auto masturbation to orgasm stuff lead to a lot of bugs since it is outside my own system. I added orgasm just from fucking which is more in my scripting control so is more robust bug wise. At some point I'll go through and add back in the hand masturbation and make sure its not so buggy. Sorry about that.

Also if I can make a suggestion some fisting play would be nice with all 3 girls.
I love that idea, but it sure wouldn't be easy to add. I couldn't use his hand as is. I'd have to make a whole new "him" model where the "penis" is an arm, which would be a whole bunch of Flash work. Even though I've done some Flash stuff (for example the bras), I'm no real Flash developer so I have no idea how long that would take. Definitely on my "possibly" list!

And sorry every one about the next update taking so damn long. Due to personal issues I haven't been able to work on it for the last two or three weeks. It's not due to my lack of interest. Hearing all of your positive feedback really gets me motivated to work on the project. Real life just tends to get in the way :)

tarzan123

Potential Patron
Thanks for answering me it's nice that you communicate with us hungry leeches :). Yeah that orgasm doesn't seem that easy to control from developer's point of view so no worries at all :). Well I don't know that much about the SDT itself it was just a stupid idea that popped in my head while playing but it would be really nice. From me it's more than okay you have your own stuff to take care of and we are just enjoying your great work. I'll be happy when you release something new but I can wait.

Yuinata

Potential Patron
Take your time for do this, you know we are many but no problem we are patient. We are already ready for the next update ! :)

normiedude

Vivacious Visitor
In Slave Bazaar, do i get to deepthroat Talia (that secretary type girl)?? Sorry if it was an obvious question played the bundle for the first time!!
BTW, awesome bundle... nice work bro, Loved breaking them ;p

WeeWillie

Content Creator
In Slave Bazaar, do i get to deepthroat Talia (that secretary type girl)??
Someday I want to add some Talia dialog and sex scenes, but there are so many other things to do before that. Right now there's nothing with her yet.
Thank you for the kind words!

normiedude

Vivacious Visitor
No problem, i waiting for it patiently. Just saw her in bondage on the start screen and wondered if there was some route to her.

F

Feelsveryweirdman

Hello WeeWillie! First of all, thank you for your amazing work! This mod is probably the best thing I've experienced in this game!
I have a newbie question, related to a specific moment in the mod. I noticed that there a 2 different types of line for the "Held" part: one when a first percentage is higher then 0% and the other when the same percentage is lower, and a second percentage start slowly decreasing.
Long story short: there are 2 different lines for the "Held" line, one when you just hold the girl and the other when you start choking her, with the intention of making her pass out.
Was wondering: how did you do that? I'm trying to go through your mod to understand it, but I'm going crazy...
Could you help me out?
Again, thanks for all your work! :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Long story short: there are 2 different lines for the "Held" line, one when you just hold the girl and the other when you start choking her, with the intention of making her pass out.
Was wondering: how did you do that? I'm trying to go through your mod to understand it, but I'm going crazy...
SDT provides the standard "held:" line type, which fires when she is held down.
DialogueActions also provides the "choking:" line type, which fires when she's held down and starts running out of breath. You'll just need to have DialogueActions mod installed.

I hope that helps?

normiedude

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry to bug you guys again, wanted to ask if there was kind of end to the mistress scenario in the "Mistress' Playthings"? I mean will there will be any change to her personality, or situation if i cummed enough or something like that??

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Sorry to bug you guys again, wanted to ask if there was kind of end to the mistress scenario in the "Mistress' Playthings"? I mean will there will be any change to her personality, or situation if i cummed enough or something like that??
It's been so long that I don't remember, but I doubt it. My early dialogues were much more simple, and I slowly worked myself up to Slave Bazaar, which I've put tons more time into than all the other dialogues combined. Someday I may go back and update those older dialogues, but everyone usually wants me to just keep making Slave Bazaar better.

jerb560

Potential Patron
Hi WeeWillie! I was wondering if you were planning on including more characters from TotS into Slave Bazaar. My personal favorite is Desire and I hope I can see more of her in future updates.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Hi WeeWillie! I was wondering if you were planning on including more characters from TotS into Slave Bazaar.
I'd love to someday, but right now I'm having a real challenge just trying to get the sister done (because of player customization and wider variance of sub-moods, she's taking more work than the other slaves). After I release the sister, I'd like to clean up all the existing girls (e.g. make the stables available for each, make personal chat consistent across all the girls, add more rooms for the girls to sleep in, etc.) Once that's all done, then I may look at new slave girls, and I'll get feedback from all you guys as to who you'd like to see next.

TyranntX

Vivacious Visitor
I'd love to someday, but right now I'm having a real challenge just trying to get the sister done (because of player customization and wider variance of sub-moods, she's taking more work than the other slaves). After I release the sister, I'd like to clean up all the existing girls (e.g. make the stables available for each, make personal chat consistent across all the girls, add more rooms for the girls to sleep in, etc.) Once that's all done, then I may look at new slave girls, and I'll get feedback from all you guys as to who you'd like to see next.

We all look forward to it, I have been since I found the mod last year

Cole Winslet

Potential Patron
Hey guys just in case someone does the same thing as me. Yesterday I randomly lost my saved data after maxing out XP on 2 of the girls. I looked for BAZAAR file and it didn't exist. So I started a new game saving the file every know and then. Well today I realized that for the first time in a long time, yesterday I cleared my Firefox browser history. This has probably already been said somewhere in here but I couldn't find it with search. This is for any new guy like me.

Basically make sure you save your BAZAAR.sol file before you clear your Firefox browser history, not sure if the same issue is present for Chrome,IE,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.