WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Plexia is from TotS. Ashley is from Mistress Playthings. I think Ellie (or protoEllie) is too, but she has "break" characteristics similar to the angel from TotS.

I would love the Vampire from TotS to appear in Bazaar though.

xlovexsickx

Potential Patron
While I'm playing Slave Bazaar there is something I'm wondering.
It might be very difficult but I wonder how Plexia will treat and think towards her master if she's at 0 pride and 0 love specifically as a docile servant (already broken as that). It's probably possible but she loves everything her master does to her except insults, but everything else would bring her pride and love up. (except choking her out, pride tends to go down)

It's easy for the other two when they are docile servants also. You just have to slap, whip, choke, and insult Ellie and Ashley a lot. It's easy, but Plexia might be a challenge or if it's even implemented to hate her master while broken as a servant.

Last edited:

TyranntX

Vivacious Visitor
Plexia is from TotS. Ashley is from Mistress Playthings. I think Ellie (or protoEllie) is too, but she has "break" characteristics similar to the angel from TotS.

I would love the Vampire from TotS to appear in Bazaar though.

yeah come to think of it there are a number of character types that could be added in the future...

A vampire, An angel, A slut (i.e Some one who WANTS to have sex from the beginning), a Goth, and that's just to name a few

stuntcock

Content Creator
"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Something changed with the download?
It has been withdrawn temporarily. I can't determine whether this was done by WeeWillie himself (e.g. in anticipation of a patch) or whether it was done accidentally by a staff member.

WeeWillie WeeWillie : if you want the file to be available for download, then you can visit its webpage and click the "Approve" button. If you've deliberately withdrawn it then you can just leave the file in its current state, although it would be prudent to put a big red message at the top of the description (e.g. "Hey moderators please don't publish this file!"). If the Undertow website is misbehaving and it won't allow you to perform the desired changes, then please feel free to PM a staff member for support - or click the Report button on the Slave Bazaar page and explain the problem.

TehPenguin

Content Creator
Oh my, I think it was me who f*cked up. Sincere apologies. I'm pretty sure, now that I think about it, that I've clicked on the wrong button, i.e. "unapprove". Anyway I can reverse it? Once again - sorry!
stuntcock stuntcock

Last edited:

Douche2

Potential Patron
Hey quick question. For some reason my save game in slave bazaar isn't loading on start up. There is no repair option or continue. I was playing it yesterday and everything was fine. I did just delete my browser history and cookies. That is pretty much the only thing I have done. Wondering if that has anything to do with the save data?
Also something else random. I know you have said it is an old dialog but with slave trainer is there any way to set the girls to not break so easily? It seems that you cant get most of there dialog to play before they move on to the next mood?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
For some reason my save game in slave bazaar isn't loading on start up. There is no repair option or continue.
This seems to always be related to Flash not being able to access the save file. Either you deletion also deleted the save file too, or somehow your Flash permissions got set to not allow write access to your drive. You can check for the save file by looking for the file itself. Mine is located at C:\Users\<My Name>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SFVHH6ZL\localhost\Projects\LoaderWeeWillieBundleAlpha7.0\LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Loader.swf\BAZAAR.sol. You can just do a global search for BAZAAR.sol. A more destructive test would be to start a new game, close the game, reopen and see if you now have the Continue option. If you do, then it was because you save file was missing, but this method could result in your old save file being overwritten. However, that probably wouldn't happen if you don't have a 'Continue' option. That implies the save file doesn't exist is the spot the game is looking.

Also something else random. I know you have said it is an old dialog but with slave trainer is there any way to set the girls to not break so easily? It seems that you cant get most of there dialog to play before they move on to the next mood?
Probably not. It's been over five years since I've touched that dialogue, and I have no memory of it. But I've learned a lot since then, so my old dialogue are far less quality than Slave Bazaar (and much smaller too). Maybe some day it would be worth the time to do a pass through all my old dialogue to iron out some of the old wrinkles?

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
This seems to always be related to Flash not being able to access the save file. Either you deletion also deleted the save file too, or somehow your Flash permissions got set to not allow write access to your drive. You can check for the save file by looking for the file itself. Mine is located at C:\Users\<My Name>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SFVHH6ZL\localhost\Projects\LoaderWeeWillieBundleAlpha7.0\LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Loader.swf\BAZAAR.sol. You can just do a global search for BAZAAR.sol. A more destructive test would be to start a new game, close the game, reopen and see if you now have the Continue option. If you do, then it was because you save file was missing, but this method could result in your old save file being overwritten. However, that probably wouldn't happen if you don't have a 'Continue' option. That implies the save file doesn't exist is the spot the game is looking.

Probably not. It's been over five years since I've touched that dialogue, and I have no memory of it. But I've learned a lot since then, so my old dialogue are far less quality than Slave Bazaar (and much smaller too). Maybe some day it would be worth the time to do a pass through all my old dialogue to iron out some of the old wrinkles?

Definitely my second fav. of your dialogues! I have been able to get all of the personality types to keep unbroken by being slow and gentle during the BJ scenes. Once you start having sex it's going to break them. Sometimes if you just get to the position, and use the J key to orgasm after the initial penetration they will stay unbroken, and still register that they had done that position

Douche2

Potential Patron

Thank you for the response much appreciated.
I just started a new game and changed the starting money. No big deal, it is fun to start over once in a while.
Keep up the great work. You are so awesome lol!

Douche2

Potential Patron
Definitely my second fav. of your dialogues! I have been able to get all of the personality types to keep unbroken by being slow and gentle during the BJ scenes. Once you start having sex it's going to break them. Sometimes if you just get to the position, and use the J key to orgasm after the initial penetration they will stay unbroken, and still register that they had done that position
Definitely my second favorite as well.
I will try what you suggested thanks for the tip.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Definitely my second favorite as well.
I'm curious. To me Slave Trainer is just my poor first stab at Slave Bazaar. Personally, I find it much inferior to Trials of the Sorceress. What is it about Slave Trainer that you guys like? Is there something there that I should try to incorporate into Slave Bazaar?

SkyHeart

Casual Client
I'm curious. To me Slave Trainer is just my poor first stab at Slave Bazaar. Personally, I find it much inferior to Trials of the Sorceress. What is it about Slave Trainer that you guys like? Is there something there that I should try to incorporate into Slave Bazaar?

Personaly, aside from all the different personalities, I don't think there's anything from it you haven't already incorporated into Slave Bazaar.
In my opinion the dialogue's simplicity is something that makes it shine. It doesn't require me to be cautions about anything and I can just "go at it" the way I feel at the moment.
I come back to it because of the the dialogue progresses naturaly and the lines change over time. To me, it feels like, if SDT was an EA game, slave trainer is the dlc that should have been in from the beginning. I think most people can agree with me on the fact that vanilla STD after you've played for several times gets boring really fast.
Does Slave Trainer get boring? Yeah, after a while, but when the urge to play it again comes back it keeps me in for some time and when I leave I almost never find myself thinking: "Oh yeah... That's why I stopped playing it last time..."

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client

It's not so much the dialogue itself, as it is the different positions. I like the stocks, and the bound anal positions, and also the ability to do the handjob, or self mode while in the regular BJ mode. I would LOVE to have all the different positions in the Slave Bazaar. The main reason I was excited for the stables is that is was a new position..... even though it IS kinky as hell. LOL

As is, it does get pretty boring having just the standard 3 positions, and the whip as the only choices for Bazaar, even if the dialogues are what make it shine so much.

Also, the ability to customize the girls...... LOL Nothing like being able to train She Hulk, Wonder Woman, Alfie, Dr. Gravelings 'Monara' or a Drow Priestess as a slave. Or using the Char. codes from TotS, just to name a few examples. If I find a SWF file I like somewhere, I can just plug it in, and train them. :)

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
WeeWillie WeeWillie
Is there any chance you could make public, via any method is easier for you, the bigger buttons feature that you mod has any time in the near future, pretty please?:smile::grin:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
WeeWillie WeeWillie
Is there any chance you could make public, via any method is easier for you, the bigger buttons feature that you mod has any time in the near future, pretty please?:smile::grin:
Everything I do is already available inside my mod :) You just need to copy over my LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\$INIT$\WeeWillieMod\WeeWillieMod.swf and LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\$INIT$WeeWillieModSettings.txt and add it like any other mod you might use. I'm sorry that its not very well documented but you can use my dialogues as working examples. Also fyi, I'm most likely making some changes to it for the next update regarding the timer function and how arousal and pain decay, but the big buttons will remain the same.

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Everything I do is already available inside my mod :) You just need to copy over my LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\$INIT$\WeeWillieMod\WeeWillieMod.swf and LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\$INIT$WeeWillieModSettings.txt and add it like any other mod you might use. I'm sorry that its not very well documented but you can use my dialogues as working examples. Also fyi, I'm most likely making some changes to it for the next update regarding the timer function and how arousal and pain decay, but the big buttons will remain the same.
Oh, That works too:grin: Thank youuu
One quick question. If I use the mod does it force me to use the existing stats you made (arousal, pain, others if they exist)? Or can I make my own thing if I don't like how they work, or if I don't need them? (I don't know how they work, just asking in advance)

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
If I use the mod does it force me to use the existing stats you made (arousal, pain, others if they exist)? Or can I make my own thing if I don't like how they work, or if I don't need them?
No, there are triggers that activate those features. For example:

[WW_LINKSLAVESTAT_Skill_Slaves.slave4.Skill1000][WW_LINKSLAVESTAT_Pride_Slaves.slave4.Pride][WW_LINKSLAVESTAT_Love_Slaves.slave4.Love][WW_LINKSLAVESTAT_Pain_Progression.Pain][WW_LINKBREATHTOSTAT_Arousal_70_60][WW_LINKBREATHTOSTAT_Pain_70_45][WW_SLAVESTATS_1]

attaches the Slaves.slave4.Skill1000 to the skill display, Slaves.slave4.Pride to the pride display, etc. and [WW_SLAVESTATS_1] turns on the display of those stats. If you don't do that, you'll just get your normal SDT display. Also here you'll see [WW_LINKBREATHTOSTAT_Pain_70_45] which makes it so that if the girl is in pain, she won't be able to catch her breath and will pant rapidly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.