WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (3 Viewers)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I wanted to allow players to discover the break methods on their own, hence why I kind of hid the information in the READ_ME_FIRST.txt file. Maybe its just too frustrating to break girls without that information and I should make sure that data is front and center? Don't know.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
how to increase kinky and exotic levels?
Is this an actual question? Right now, the only way to change the stat is to break a girl. However, Exotic doesn't really change much. Exotic is a measure of how strange or unusual a slave is. Plexia is exotic because she is a demon. Ashley never will be very exotic, because she is just a normal girl no matter how you break her. Ellie gets an exotic boost when she is broken into a kitten. That is because there aren't many slaves that believe they are actually a cat (i.e. kookoo crazy). I'm not sure what it would mean to increase the level of exotic through play or training.

jerb560

Potential Patron
I have been wondering if there might be a standalone for Desire in TotS... I just love Desire so much that I edited the dialogue so it was only her, but I am curious as to if you have considered creating a little standalone thing for Desire in the event that someone where to lose themselves to her.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I have been wondering if there might be a standalone for Desire in TotS... I just love Desire so much that I edited the dialogue so it was only her, but I am curious as to if you have considered creating a little standalone thing for Desire in the event that someone where to lose themselves to her.
I did TotS so long ago, and there is a ton more things I've learned and have at my disposal since then. I've thought about going back and revamping it, especially to add save games, but whenever I ask the community, every one votes that I should spend my limited free dev time making Slave Bazaar better, so I've never gone back to TotS. If I ever get the sister done (woof, so much work), I'll put out a poll and see what people want next. Maybe this time people will want TotS upgraded?

jerb560

Potential Patron
I did TotS so long ago, and there is a ton more things I've learned and have at my disposal since then. I've thought about going back and revamping it, especially to add save games, but whenever I ask the community, every one votes that I should spend my limited free dev time making Slave Bazaar better, so I've never gone back to TotS. If I ever get the sister done (woof, so much work), I'll put out a poll and see what people want next. Maybe this time people will want TotS upgraded?
That would be fantastic. I honestly have like TotS more than Slave Bazaar. What if you expanded and improved upon TotS just as much as Slave Bazaar?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
What if you expanded and improved upon TotS just as much as Slave Bazaar?
Sadly, developing these dialogs takes longer than you think, and my life is very full so I only get to work on SDT on the side every once and awhile. Notice how long it's been that I've been working on the sister, and I'm not even half way done yet. :( To work on one project means I'm not working on the other. Get enough supporters and I'll gladly switch gears to TotS instead of SB, but it does seem like way more people want more Bazaar instead.

jonidelic

Potential Patron
Sadly, developing these dialogs takes longer than you think, and my life is very full so I only get to work on SDT on the side every once and awhile. Notice how long it's been that I've been working on the sister, and I'm not even half way done yet. :( To work on one project means I'm not working on the other. Get enough supporters and I'll gladly switch gears to TotS instead of SB, but it does seem like way more people want more Bazaar instead.
I would donate via patreon, if there's others who would do the same. You could see it as an "extra job" :) You're making great content, I love the "trails of...."

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I would donate via patreon, if there's others who would do the same.
Thank you. That is a very generous thought. I've actually wondered about such a thing, but the problem I see is that I'm building off of SDT and so many other people's mod work. To make money by building off of other's efforts could have legal issues or just plain ol' moral issues. At some point I might branch out and do my own thing in Unity or Unreal so that I could take the Patreon route, but obviously that's not in the near future.

xlovexsickx

Potential Patron
Question:
When the sister gets implemented, does breaking her depends on her personality or (to make things easier for you) there will just be at least two ways of breaking her no matter the personality?

jonidelic

Potential Patron
Question:
When the sister gets implemented, does breaking her depends on her personality or (to make things easier for you) there will just be at least two ways of breaking her no matter the personality?
If you mean "Karen" ...how do you even play with her? (If that's possible) I see no options.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Question:
From a work load point of view, a break state is basically a whole girl (i.e. pretty much every line of dialog changes when a girl breaks, so every line needs to be rewritten). That's one reason why a new slave takes so long. I'm really implementing three to four girls in one. As such, the sister has three break states no matter her personality traits. However, how to get her to break subtly changes according to her traits. For example, if she isn't masochistic, it would be easier to Soul Crush her because any abusive treatment would have a greater effect. If she was more sweet instead of mean to you growing up, her love stat will start higher, so it would be easier to make her a Partner (That's one of the break states that isn't exactly a break state. She's not really broken, but willingly becomes a whore to be pimped out. However if you mistreat her, i.e. her love goes down, she'll automatically return to the original unbroken state.) Mostly though the personality traits just change her speech patterns, and affect her pimping stats but unbroken and broken.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
If you mean "Karen" ...how do you even play with her? (If that's possible) I see no options.
You can't play with her yet. I just exposed her in the Customize GUI so I could see what bugs and issues were involved with the new feature (and good thing I did. I got a lot of great feedback!). I could have sworn I had a big text message in there saying she wasn't available yet? I'm still working on her. For various reasons, she's been the most difficult one to implement yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.