WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
Get out of my head dude! I've been fantasizing about breaking that smug little vampire from Trials of the Sorceress, for a while now.

I want revenge on the Succubus for the blueballs.

EDIT: Found a couple of bugs here. Got a screenshot of one.

During customisation, player has no lower body (makes it hard to see the results of customisation)
Screenshot 2017-09-24 19.36.18.png

Going into customisation (was trying to make the larger penis size persist between screen-changes. Possibly related to above: Cock-size customisation doesn't appear to be holding, though customised ball size is) and then continuing an existing save file appears to reset gold to starting 500.

Plexia thought bubble: "Have far will [player] take this?" should be "How far will [player] take this" (identified as SuffocateGenericL4)

Purchased items persist in a new game (but not purchased slaves. Items purchased: Leather Cuffs, Whip, Breast Growth potion)

Last edited:

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Is there a way to completely adjust the Him Penis Size ? As everytime a change room, the default size comes back and, i find it really small. Is there a file where i can set it for good ?
In the CustomizeSister.txt, near the bottom of the file, you'll find the subroutines. One of these is "bounded penis size" that tracks the max and min size of the penis. Off the top of my head, max size is bound at 1.017 or something to that effect. Change the 1 to a 2 for all six instances of the number and you'll have a much much larger max range to deal with.
I haven't had any issue with the change, but WeeWillie WeeWillie has stated that messing with his code could break things, so use at your own risk.

The Stables add a really cool feature for the breaked gurls but.. the horse is kind of killing it.
I love the idea but personally, am not into zoo stuff myself. It would be neat if the horse was a double-edged sword though. Great for breaking the girls quickly, but too much and she "Bad Ends" into only wanting the horse instead of the player.

Last edited:

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
I want revenge on the Succubus for the blueballs.
Lol. I know the feeling.

Just remember who got you involved in the whole thing though...The Vamp almost killed me, the Succubus nearly ate my soul, and a Zombie bit my dick off. You better believe I took all that aggression out on Erika at the end!:mad:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
- Is there a way to completely adjust the Him Penis Size ? As everytime a change room, the default size comes back and, i find it really small. Is there a file where i can set it for good ? :smile:
Have you gone to the customization screen from the first menu and set the player's penis size to the largest by customizing the player? The penis size gets saved off and restored whenever you load a room.
If the max size isn't large enough for you, there is an issue if you make it larger. When trying to fuck a large bodied girl such as Plexia, the penis will be so big that you can't withdraw it, and that kind of messes up the intercourse scene. If you don't care about that, you can use the advice from NeonJ NeonJ above, though like he says, you are on your own. :)

- The Stables add a really cool feature for the breaked gurls but.. the horse is kind of killing it.
For player's who find the horse a turn off (which I assumed would be most), the answer is DON'T TAKE HER TO THE STABLES! :) The stables are completely optional.
The glory hole idea is a good one. However, that really would be a completely whole new feature. I couldn't really use any of the stable's work, because obviously everything she says and thinks is about the horse. If I'm going to put in a lot of work on "watched" scenes, I'd like to work on making pimping better before I'd add a glory hole, but I'll definitely keep the idea in mind. Once I'm done with the sister, maybe I'll do a poll and put gory hole on the list and see if you have a lot of people who want that sooner.

- Are "Give Her Penis Potion" coming up ? I'd love to turn my gurls into cute traps. :oops::tongue:
I've wanted to do either a trap slave or add a potion like you mention, but there never seemed to be much of a demand for it. I might still put it in some day for my own jollies (like what happened for the stables), and I'll put it on the next poll and see if opinions have changed. If I did a succubus, I was thinking she could morph from female to shemale at your request once broken as one of her powers.

Anyway, thank you for the kind words and the good ideas.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
During customisation, player has no lower body (makes it hard to see the results of customisation)
View attachment 65819

Going into customisation (was trying to make the larger penis size persist between screen-changes. Possibly related to above: Cock-size customisation doesn't appear to be holding, though customised ball size is) and then continuing an existing save file appears to reset gold to starting 500.

Purchased items persist in a new game (but not purchased slaves. Items purchased: Leather Cuffs, Whip, Breast Growth potion)

Hmm, are you certain you are running the latest 8.8 build? I thought I had fixed those, and I'm unable to repro them on my end on 8.8. Would you happen to have a save game that I can use to repro the issues? Do you remember the steps you took to get him into having missing legs? Thanks so much!

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
Hmm, are you certain you are running the latest 8.8 build? I thought I had fixed those, and I'm unable to repro them on my end on 8.8. Would you happen to have a save game that I can use to repro the issues? Do you remember the steps you took to get him into having missing legs? Thanks so much!

Okay, so, somehow the no legs issue has fixed itself without me doing anything that I can think of (I literally just opened the Loader.swf in Adobe Flash Player 25, and selected Customise). Gold bug persists. Customisation shouldn't really affect the gold variable at all...

Edit: Also, for some reason, the Sister's hair keeps resetting to "Nami" (I customise her to a reddish "Young Tsunade" style, as seen below). Breasts, body, eyes and makeup do not change.

Screenshot 2017-09-25 11.27.08.png

Examples of what she reset to after exiting and restarting (returning to customisation immediately turned her pink all over in one instance. weird.)

Screenshot 2017-09-25 11.31.44.png

Save files attached.

Attachments

8.8 save files.rar
2.8 KB · Views: 96

Last edited:

Poney1

Potential Patron

I've noticed this too, actually it is the case for all the accessoires. Not the slaves and either the clothes apparently.

Other big deal to me, when i've put the older folder in the trash then delete it completely, my saves have desapeared.

The file access has been cuted here : C:\Users\<MYNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\

I had to create a new game to see the whole access to saves coming back.

Now, instead of having a single file .SOL i ve got this :

WWB saves.PNG

Do we have to save both files in the future or will it be compiled ?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Other big deal to me, when i've put the older folder in the trash then delete it completely, my saves have desapeared.

The file access has been cuted here : C:\Users\<MYNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\
I sorry, but I'm not following what you mean? By "older folder", do you mean the game folder or the save folder? The save location uses the location of your Loader in the save path, so if you put a new update in a different path, it won't access the older save games. I've always meant for players to put new updates in the same location as their old one. If not, you just need to copy over your save files if you want to continue.

Do we have to save both files in the future or will it be compiled ?
I've divided out the customization information into the CUSTOM.sol file. This save file contains the sister's appearance and personality traits, as well as the player's gender, skin color, cock size, and worn clothing. The idea is that you (or me during New Game) can nuke the BAZAAR.sol file to get a clean start, but still get to keep any of the customizations you've done in previous plays. That way you don't have to go back and reset your sister's and your look each time to play a new game.

Poney1

Potential Patron
I sorry, but I'm not following what you mean? By "older folder", do you mean the game folder or the save folder?

Hi Willie, I was talking about the game folder. I've never had to touch the save folder before.

I've always meant for players to put new updates in the same location as their old one.

I have put the 8.8 version in the same file as the 8.7 used to be. At the exact same place.

For more safety, i will definitively copy the saves files every time a new version will come up, because i really don't know what happened here.

Thank you for your return.

Penderez

Potential Patron
Lol. I know the feeling.

Just remember who got you involved in the whole thing though...The Vamp almost killed me, the Succubus nearly ate my soul, and a Zombie bit my dick off. You better believe I took all that aggression out on Erika at the end!:mad:
]

You can fuck Erika when you're finished? I thought it ended with the angel?

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
You can fuck Erika when you're finished?

Yep:grin:. I don't know if it's linked to anything though.
I know failing the succubus or the vamp is game over, but failing the zombie lets you continue... So maybe you have to "success" the whole way through and you get Erika as a bonus? Not sure.

Penderez

Potential Patron
Hey wee willie, first I'd just like to say again "good job", I played trials of the Sorceress and enjoyed it, especially the angel-thing at the end!

One thing though- on the last character, the one you aren't supposed to cum with, for some reason the guy came even though I kept my arousal below 90? Is there a different threshold on that level??

Gokkun-ther

Potential Patron
You wouldn't happen to have a screen shot of it? I suspect that was "sweat". Little droplets of sweat will appear on her body in random locations. That's a base SDT feature that I don't have any control over. Maybe one randomly appeared at her ear?
Unfortunately, I don't. Sorry. I can say with certainty that it wasn't sweat, though. They were clearly elastic strands, just like spit and cum (it's been a while, but I think they were more clear than white, though, so more like spit), not little droplets. Hasn't happened since, but I figured it was worth mentioning, anyway.
Is it possible that, sometimes, moving the character too vigorously might cause designated "fluid exit points" to become misaligned, or something? *shrug* I can't even figure out how to get the mods I've downloaded to work properly, so that's just my ignorant idea.

Poney1

Potential Patron
Hi all,

I'm really comfronted to a problem with saves. Today i've lauched the game via opening flash player 25 (the desk apply), i have lauched the loader of the bundle and have realised with stupefaction that i could only start a new game and access to the customizing pannel.

I haven't change the place of the the bundle folder or of any other folders/files.
I haven't used any anti virus lately and still, when i use Ccleaner I do care of not deleting flashplayers files while running it.
Am I really the only one having this issue ? Does someone have an idea of what can induce it ?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Yep:grin:. I don't know if it's linked to anything though.
I know failing the succubus or the vamp is game over, but failing the zombie lets you continue... So maybe you have to "success" the whole way through and you get Erika as a bonus? Not sure.
Yeah, Erika is more of the "end game" screen were you get to have a little more fun, but I really didn't do much work on her at that stage. The game is kind of over then. I had plans of maybe adding more, but then started the Slave Bazaar, and never went back to touch it. If I have time to work on SDT, I should be work on the Bazaar.

I'm really comfronted to a problem with saves.
Maybe do a global search for Bazaar.sol from the base of your user directory. Maybe you'll find a couple copies and one would be your old save? That would just be a quick was to test that the file location really didn't get moved.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
One thing though- on the last character, the one you aren't supposed to cum with, for some reason the guy came even though I kept my arousal below 90? Is there a different threshold on that level??
Is there any chance you accidentally hit the "J" button, which makes him jizz automatically?

Poney1

Potential Patron
Maybe do a global search for Bazaar.sol from the base of your user directory. Maybe you'll find a couple copies and one would be your old save? That would just be a quick was to test that the file location really didn't get moved.

Yes i have tried, only the current one is found.
I will give a feed back when/if i find the issue.
Waiting for this, I will just make a copy of the saves everytime i will close the game.

Fedddo

Potential Patron
Hello, for some reason I can't make the girls lick, I've tried pulling their head to his balls, zooming in and holding her just before the tip but the tongue never comes out.

Edit: I guess I should add that I was playing the sorceress scenario, I haven't tried it with the others yet to see if I can lick in those scenarios.

Penderez

Potential Patron
Is there any chance you accidentally hit the "J" button, which makes him jizz automatically?
I definitely didn't hit J, but I did use spam J on a couple of the other characters (ghost, nymph thing, etc), so perhaps that somehow made it glitch?

Also, wee willie, is there any chance you could incorporate this mod into SDT? breastexpansionplus

I extracted it into your bundle and added the .swf file, but it doesn't actually work, it just continually increases and decreases the breasts by 1 size whilst shooting cum out of them... clearly this is not very desirable, if you can't incorporate, can you tell me how to make it work with your mod?

Edit-I got it to kind of work by adding the .sfw file to your mods in the $INI folder, but it makes the receptionist also bloated and disappears the menu when going back to foyer, so I had to revert it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.