WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues

darkwanderer said:
I do agree with that! After playing a while with slave trainer, I tend to thing that the positions changing, the closing removing, and other options should just be integrated to the progression of the dialogue instead of choosing them from option menu.

I know that it's kind of difficult to know where to place them, because right now, you have different reactions depending on the mood of the girl when you change positions. So creating a more linear storyline would make the dialogue less rich, but maybe would reinforce the enjoyment of playing it.
I'm sorry darkwanderer, but I'm not sure I'm following you. Are you suggesting that I change Slave Trainer to not have a pull-down choice but instead have contextual pose changes, or are you suggesting that I add pull-down choices to all of the Trails of the Sorceress girls?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just saw your PM, and it looks like you meant "change Slave Trainer to delay pull-down choices to streamline the interface and create a more linear story experience." I'd thought about that before, and had trouble coming up with intuitive reasons as to why options open up. What is keeping you from turning the girl around and fucking her from the start? She's not bound in the pose (can't really do that... unless having wrist cuffs means there's a chain between them).

I also wanted to support players staying in their favorite mood. For example, maybe you like the girl being sassy, and never want her to switch to scared. I was planning on a feature to blocked emotional advancement, like "fearless" for the girl who never switches to scared, or "iron will" for the girl who never changes to loathing. However, if I did something like "you can only fuck a girl when she's scared, loathing, or trained", then the player who likes "fearless" girls would never get pose changes.

Hmm, I need to think more, and as always, if anyone has suggestions, let me know. Thanks.

P.S. How do people like the bundled option with all the mods built into a download? I'm planning on adding the MoreClothingV1 mod from sby to my dialogues, which makes the install problem even more complicated. Is it nice having a side build, or do you not use it because you want the dialogues integrated into all your other stuff?

D

darkleigh

As a newbie to mods I really appreciated it. I screwed up somewhere along the line when trying to install them myself, so having the pre-packaged version made things a lot easier.

darkwanderer

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
I'm sorry darkwanderer, but I'm not sure I'm following you. Are you suggesting that I change Slave Trainer to not have a pull-down choice but instead have contextual pose changes, or are you suggesting that I add pull-down choices to all of the Trails of the Sorceress girls?

Well, my response was confuse because my opinion on that matter is confuse. I'm not sure what I prefer, I really like all the options we have on the last version. On the other hand, I sometimes miss the first version, but I'm not sure why. I **guess** it is maybe due to some of these facts:
- I already played a lot with this dialogue, and maybe I'm too used of it, and don't feel the magic anymore?
- I think that this pull down option (I know, it's really not your fault, and you have enhanced the option system as you can) really kind of break the immersion. Slave trainer 1.0 was very good by the story and evolutions you choose to put at different moments. I think I maybe enjoy more playing a linear dialogue without option but written by a good author as you than trying all options by myself to see where it goes. Trying all options always kind of focus your attention on "how to play" more than on the story itself.
- As other, I really miss not being able to play my own characters. I know you can't because of technical reasons with the gameplay, but it is a strong factor of involvement in the story.

PS: If Pim_gd improve the choice options (it seems he works on it), the options would maybe be more enjoyable to play and my second argument would be invalid.

WeeWillie said:
P.S. How do people like the bundled option with all the mods built into a download? I'm planning on adding the MoreClothingV1 mod from sby to my dialogues, which makes the install problem even more complicated. Is it nice having a side build, or do you not use it because you want the dialogues integrated into all your other stuff?

I really enjoyed your really clear instructions on how to play your dialogue, with step by step instructions. Many dialogues in this forum can't be played because of that (or you have to spend hours to read all post about them and hoped some pieces of informations are on it because other people had the same problem).
So having a bundle version is even better to my mind. It doesn't prevent advanced user to only take necessary files on the bundle and copy them on their existing install of SDT. If people really complains, maybe you can have two version, one bundled, and one with dialogue ressources only?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

I've updated Slave Trainer to allow you to provide your own girl by either:
1. Adding your own code to Code.txt.
or
2. When the first girl is shown, modify her to look however you want, then pull up to select her.

I've updated Trials of the Sorceress to use the pull down/pull up menu for all girls. The nymph, ghost, and zombie all have an option to "reassure" them, which makes it easier to get them to the "shove it down her throat" state more quickly.

Let me know if these changes made things better, or any other feedback you might have.

I'm also using MoreClothing mod, and the installs are even tricker, so I'm no longer supporting individual dialogs. Just down load the bundle and all the dialogs should just work with no additional work.

ObbyDent

Potential Patron

Also, I've tried three times now and it always crashes either before the third girl or the fourth girl on the Trials game. It's kind of pissing me off. I want to see the rest! :(

jumbosauce

Potential Patron

Had to make an account just to say great work WeeWillie!

Your dialogs are the best that I've seen, and I like the push-down pull-up options. They're well-explained and add a lot of complexity and fun to the dialogs. I also really like the way you set it up as a bundle so users can't fail to set-up correctly.

Also, I was thinking a cool reward for finishing the Trials of the Sorceress would be to have the girlfriend change into your favorite character. For example, I particularly liked the Aurora dialog especially after she's dressed up. To have the girlfriend change into that body would be really cool. I would also change the girlfriend's ending dialog to be hotter, to give users a reward for completing. Don't know how much you want to keep working on these already-great dialogs, but there's my two cents.

Thanks again for your great work!

ObbyDent

Potential Patron

I got to Aurora before it fucking crashed again. Getting really fucking tired of that happening.

EDIT: Fourth time trying this dialog, still not luck. Crashed after I got to the zombie.

EDIT2: I managed to beat Desire but then it fucking froze.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

ObbyDent said:
I got to Aurora before it fucking crashed again. Getting really fucking tired of that happening.

EDIT: Fourth time trying this dialog, still not luck. Crashed after I got to the zombie.

EDIT2: I managed to beat Desire but then it fucking froze.

What version of Flash are you on? Was your frame rate bad when it crashed? You can see frame rate as a little number in the upper left when you press ESC. Under 15 is pretty bad (and it drops under that for me all the time especially with cum on the screen).

I'm not sure what I can do, because I don't know what causes the crashes. I've seen a crash or two myself, but the don't happen that often for me and they don't happen at the same spot. I know that Trials is a very long dialog, and it really sucks when it crashes cause there's no save game option to continue where you left off. I'm very sorry for your frustration.

If it is something people would like, I could look into dividing the dialog into smaller mini-dialogs, which maybe would reduce the chances of crashes? I could then also make a "skip to girl X", so that you could jump into the middle of the dialog, either because of a crash or because you want to skip to your favorite girl. What do people think?

BTW, if you beat Desire, you pretty much finished the scenario. I want to have a session with Erika at the end, but I've never gotten around to filling that out, so you didn't miss anything.

ObbyDent

Potential Patron

I believe I'm on the latest version. I used whatever is in the loader.

That would actually be really awesome. I've explored the other two scenarios really well and I want to fully enjoy Trials without a worry it'll freeze at any moment. I don't know how much work that would have to be though.

Oh, so you don't get the end it with the girlfriend? That's disappointing. Do you have plans to ever write that part out?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

ObbyDent said:
I believe I'm on the latest version. I used whatever is in the loader.
Flash is separate from the Loader and my bundle. The latest is 12, but did someone say that 11 is more stable regarding SDT?
Go here http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
and choose "Download the Windows Flash Player 12 Projector " and see if that helps maybe?

ObbyDent said:
That would actually be really awesome. I've explored the other two scenarios really well and I want to fully enjoy Trials without a worry it'll freeze at any moment. I don't know how much work that would have to be though.
Sadly it would be a lot of work, and there wouldn't be that much perceived gain to people playing it, so I may hold of for awhile unless you guys really want that.

ObbyDent said:
Oh, so you don't get the end it with the girlfriend? That's disappointing. Do you have plans to ever write that part out?
You do get to end it with the girlfriend, but that portion of the dialog isn't as filled out as the rest. In part I felt that people would get through all those exotic creatures and just not want to spend time with regular ol' Erika. Let me respond to jumbosauce on that subject right now.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Thank you for the kind words, jumbosauce. It's hard to stay motivated when your work goes out into the void and you have no idea if people are playing it or liking it. Telling me the things you like and don't like really help me focus on what I should be working on.

jumbosauce said:
Also, I was thinking a cool reward for finishing the Trials of the Sorceress would be to have the girlfriend change into your favorite character. For example, I particularly liked the Aurora dialog especially after she's dressed up. To have the girlfriend change into that body would be really cool. I would also change the girlfriend's ending dialog to be hotter, to give users a reward for completing. Don't know how much you want to keep working on these already-great dialogs, but there's my two cents.
That is a great idea. I'm a bit wary on doing that though for two reasons. First, f93 did a great dialog about a Succubus who reads your mind and turns into various girls you knew. I'd don't want to steal any of his thunder. His dialog inspired me to do Trials, and I already copied him by having a succubus. Second, I try to give individual personalities to each of the girls, so having Erika's personality in a zombie or vampire body works against my goals.

I was originally planning on having Erika be the last girl with lots of loving sex, and maybe have her appearance change as to how successful you were (though now, the only one's you can fail and still continue on are the nymph and the zombie, so there's not much variance there).

I'm not sure if people want more Erika time or more creature time, and another thought was to allow the player to return to the previous creatures and spend more time with them. That would be a lot of work, so I'm not sure if doing that would be better than just starting a brand new dialog.

The one thing I think I might do next is to start learning Flash. Pim_gd had a great idea about adding buttons to Dialogue Actions, but it sounds like he's not working on that in the foreseeable future. I might try to add that feature myself so that I could get rid of the pull_up/pull_down menus. They really hamper the Slave Trainer experience especially.

And now I'm just rambling. Anyway, thank you for the reply.

Potatoman

Potential Patron

When i finished running the slave trainer mod and reloaded both the loader and regular game, both of them are glitched where i cant see the girl anymore despite changing it around and the guys arms are messed up. i tried pressing reset but nothing has worked.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Potatoman said:
When i finished running the slave trainer mod and reloaded both the loader and regular game, both of them are glitched where i cant see the girl anymore despite changing it around and the guys arms are messed up. i tried pressing reset but nothing has worked.

Ever since I started using ClothingMod, it does seem like sometimes the game gets mucked up. It's rare enough for me that I just close and reopen Flash. Are you seeing it consistently such that closing/reopening Flash Player is not a valid solution?

f93

Casual Client

Pim_gd said:
WeeWillie said:
His dialog inspired me to do Trials, and I already copied him by having a succubus.

Don't let that stop you =)
I don't mind if people have similar concepts to my dialogues. I don't mind if they use my dialogues as a base. I don't even mind if people post gender-swapped versions of my dialogues where all they've done is find/changed "he" to "she" and "his" to "definitely hers".
Although if people want more dialogues of a certain type then I think all dialogue writers would appreciate knowing what there's a demand for - we don't know if you want realistic dialogues about your girlfriend giving her first blowjob, slightly out-there topics like incest orgies with your sisters or completely off-the-wall ones filled with time-travelling magic sexbot clones of your girlfriend (and you have to figure out which is the real one to get the best ending, of course) unless we get feedback. All feedback is appreciated.
I really need to get around to playing through the Sorceress ones, given how good Playthings and Slave Trainer were.

ZipMip

Potential Patron

There's a new Vampire character after the zombie? I failed the zombie and was sent straight to Aurora. What does she look like?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

ZipMip said:
There's a new Vampire character after the zombie? I failed the zombie and was sent straight to Aurora. What does she look like?

Whoops, you found a bug. I forgot that the zombie can be failed and you return to Erika, so I forgot to update it to return to the vampire instead of Aurora. I'll fix that, but for now, if you wanted to jump right to the Vampire, you can edit your own "Trials of the Sorcereress V1.2.txt" to change this line:

start:"--------------- Trials of the Sorceress ---------------[PICK_Erika]" {"style":"him"}

to this line

start:"--------------- Trials of the Sorceress ---------------[PICK_Nightshade]" {"style":"him"}

This will skip right to the vampire after a tiny glitch of Erika at the start.

And she looks like this:

Attachments

• Nightshade.png
    Nightshade.png
    422.4 KB · Views: 398

Shirohige

Potential Patron

Hello, in Slave Trainer 3.1, we can't change defaut girl's in Dialogue.exe by our own girl ?

I try manualy and the dialogue didn't work normally (no text with "PULL_UP" (no change position or dress, undress, etc..)

The problem is clothes of our own girl or other ?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Shirohige said:
Hello, in Slave Trainer 3.1, we can't change defaut girl's in Dialogue.exe by our own girl ?

You should be able to start Slave Trainer, and before pulling up to select the first girl, modify her to look how you want. Then pull up to select your girl. Don't ever pull down during girl selection.

You can also set up the character code in code.txt. The first girl defaults to that that code. Just pull up and be on your way.

Let me know if you still are having issue. If you are, tell me exactly what steps your are doing at the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.