WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues

TechnoDemon said:
Didn't copy the log, because I ragequit :P
I just upgraded everything, from my standalone (flash projector 12), to DA 2.04, re-installed Loader even. Tried it on standalone AND browser mode, same problem - no dialogue appearing, and nothing I do will change her appearance or actions or make dialogue appear.

Well, that's disheartening. Did you try it on Flash 11 before upgrading to Flash 12? I only have Flash 11, so I wonder if anything changed. Sadly, I won't have time to look into this until Saturday, but when I get a chance I'll try Flash 12 and see what happens.

For what you are seeing. it sounds like Dialogue Actions call aren't working properly. Are you sure you have DA 2.04 installed properly? You said you did see her get on all fours if you just load the .txt straight? That would imply animtools is working. Hmmm, I'm not sure what could be wrong.

Is anyone else seeing the same issue?

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron

Yup, I tried it on 11 and it wasn't working, then I upgraded everything. The actual dialogue worked okay, allowing me to strip her (though she was already nude), slap her, change positions (until she got stuck in anal position), the text boxes appeared with words in them up to that point. Her responses were appropriate... And then everything stopped. Blank dialogue again.

It seems to be the dialogue.txt that's having the major issues. No words, no choices, no reactions.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

WW: Any comments on the nipple rip crash? Don't know if you saw my last post where it happened again. Anything you think I could try to fix it?

Pim_gd

Content Creator

TechnoDemon said:
Yup, I tried it on 11 and it wasn't working, then I upgraded everything. The actual dialogue worked okay, allowing me to strip her (though she was already nude), slap her, change positions (until she got stuck in anal position), the text boxes appeared with words in them up to that point. Her responses were appropriate... And then everything stopped. Blank dialogue again.

It seems to be the dialogue.txt that's having the major issues. No words, no choices, no reactions.

That's because it's designed to be like that. There's an extra textfile which is loaded by DialogueActions.

pulled_up:"[INSTANT_FLASH_000000][VA_SET_GLOBALVARIABLEBYNAME_GirlID_GirlID]" {"style":"him","set":{"da.dialogue.load":"Slave Trainer V3.0.txt"}}

Dialogue loads instantaneously, GirlID is not set.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

Slingerbult said:
Oookay, I experienced the exact same crash again. I had the sound on this time and MAN it sounded freaky when the dia crashed (like a rapidly stuttering "oh"-sound continuing ad infinitum). I looked at the code and these seem to be the lines where things go wrong:

PULLED_UP_Plexia_R3:"[RELEASE][PULL_OFF]His hands on my nipple weights? What is he doing?[PULLED_UP_Plexia_R3_2]" {"style":"thought"}
PULLED_UP_Plexia_R3_2:"[HOLD][WINCE][SHOCK][GAG][AHEGAO_MOOD]OH FUCK! HE JUST TORE THEM OFF![WAKE_UP][WINCE] ...–ë–ë–ë–ë–ë–ë–ë[CLOSE_EYES][WINCE][MOAN]GOD THAT HURTS...[OPEN_EYES][orgasm_Plexia]" {"style":"thought","set":{"Request":0,"da.clothes.nipplePiercing.type":"None"}}

Some fun facts:
I pull up to rip the piercings as per Erika's recommendation and PULLED_UP_Plexia_R3 plays. I then release the mouse button, so as not to confuse any triggers needlessly. I then see the dialogue box but without any words in it, and I also see the nipple piercings disappear, so the da.clothes command seems to be working fine.

That's where things go wrong - the empty dia box sticks, as does the eerie stuttering sound, and the dia fails. I never see her "react" as per R3_2, nor any text from that dia line. So what's going on? Is it the "ë"s? Is it because I'm on OS X for some reason? Just too many triggers in one line? Beats me.

DA Changelog
v2.03
- Fixed [GAG] causing a internal crash which led to line freeze and infinite choking

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron

I know, Pim_GD, that it's supposed to work like that. My problem is that it's *not* working. At all. When I start the game by selecting the Slave Trainer from the character menu, it doesn't do anything. Pulling up and down just gives me empty dialogue boxes, no choices. If I *manually* load the dialogue.txt the same thing happens. If I *manually* load slave trainer.txt then the dialogue mostly works.

lohengramm

Potential Patron

TechnoDemon said:
I know, Pim_GD, that it's supposed to work like that. My problem is that it's *not* working. At all. When I start the game by selecting the Slave Trainer from the character menu, it doesn't do anything. Pulling up and down just gives me empty dialogue boxes, no choices. If I *manually* load the dialogue.txt the same thing happens. If I *manually* load slave trainer.txt then the dialogue mostly works.

I had the same problem at first. Are you sure that DialogueActions is properly installed? It didn't work for me without relentless tweaking of the way DialogueActions was installed; I don't remember exactly what I did, but it can't hurt to try fiddling with the mod files.

TechnoDemon

Potential Patron

I'm not a programmer, I'm (for the most part) a casual user. I followed the directions in the installation instructions. Put the DialogueActions2.04.swf in $INIT$ and added the name to the mod file in that folder. Beyond that, I haven't a clue what to try.

Messing around just now, I decided to manually load dialogue actions with the SWF loader in the options panel, then selected the Slave Trainer character. Lo and behold, it gave me options to pick a girl. I picked Erika.

And then that DAMNED text in the top right corner came up. "Couldn't find dialogue file mods/$OVER$/Slave Trainer V3.0.txt"

Uhhhh... So, am I supposed to move or copy the txt to that folder? I don't remember seeing that in the instructions...

Oh, and the screen is now black. But if I pull down, it lights up again, with the "select a girl" options. Attempting to select a different girl has the same result. Black screen and error message.

***Edited yet again***
Okay. Out of desperation, I renamed SDTDialogueactionsv2.04.swf to Dialogueactions.swf, changed the text in the mod.txt... And it now works O.o So far, at least. Haven't gotten beyond the start, and have to go to sleep, but I seem to have stumbled upon a fix.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Pim_gd said:
That's because it's designed to be like that. There's an extra textfile which is loaded by DialogueActions.

pulled_up:"[INSTANT_FLASH_000000][VA_SET_GLOBALVARIABLEBYNAME_GirlID_GirlID]" {"style":"him","set":{"da.dialogue.load":"Slave Trainer V3.0.txt"}}

Dialogue loads instantaneously, GirlID is not set.

Actually, that GirlID code is a remnant of something I was trying to do earlier, and just forgot to remove. Instead of GirlID, I'm just using the girls name that remains across the load, so it doesn't matter that [VA_SET_GLOBALVARIABLEBYNAME_GirlID_GirlID] is failing. Something else must be going wrong, but sadly I don't have time to look in depth before Saturday.

Techonodemon, if you could zip up your full Loader directory structure, I could take a look at your setup and try to debug it.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Thanks Pim! Mental note: Always use the latest DA version when it's available (except when that causes dialogues to not work). :)

EDIT: Replayed TotS again and sure enough, it didn't crash on the nipple rip, BUT this time the Flash Player itself went haywire when the next charcter loaded. Her upper arm was blinking and I had to terminate flash because it hogged all the processing power. Meh, I'll try it again some other time. It's a shame I have to play through all the other girls to get to her. We must ask Pim to implement a save mechanism :)

Tsuyoi

Potential Patron

Any hints on the last level (Desire)? I can't seem to stimulate her enough without having followed too many commands. At first I thought as long as I kept the orgasm meter below 100 I'd be okay, but apparently if you do too many things she'll just make you cum. I can reach the point where she starts masturbating, but then I'm told to stop following her commands, and after that all I can do is wait and redress her, none of which seems to progress the storyline. If I do anything else it's considered doing what she wants, and I lose.

Pim_gd

Content Creator

TechnoDemon said:
I'm not a programmer, I'm (for the most part) a casual user. I followed the directions in the installation instructions. Put the DialogueActions2.04.swf in $INIT$ and added the name to the mod file in that folder. Beyond that, I haven't a clue what to try.

Messing around just now, I decided to manually load dialogue actions with the SWF loader in the options panel, then selected the Slave Trainer character. Lo and behold, it gave me options to pick a girl. I picked Erika.

And then that DAMNED text in the top right corner came up. "Couldn't find dialogue file mods/$OVER$/Slave Trainer V3.0.txt"

Uhhhh... So, am I supposed to move or copy the txt to that folder? I don't remember seeing that in the instructions...

Oh, and the screen is now black. But if I pull down, it lights up again, with the "select a girl" options. Attempting to select a different girl has the same result. Black screen and error message.

***Edited yet again***
Okay. Out of desperation, I renamed SDTDialogueactionsv2.04.swf to Dialogueactions.swf, changed the text in the mod.txt... And it now works O.o So far, at least. Haven't gotten beyond the start, and have to go to sleep, but I seem to have stumbled upon a fix.

The screen going black is intentional.
The error of missing dialogue is intentional. Only load DA in $INIT$ or a character folder.
Do not load DA with Import SWF.

I'm interested in your broken version of folders as well, I want to see what's wrong with DA.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Tsuyoi said:
Any hints on the last level (Desire)? I can't seem to stimulate her enough without having followed too many commands. At first I thought as long as I kept the orgasm meter below 100 I'd be okay, but apparently if you do too many things she'll just make you cum. I can reach the point where she starts masturbating, but then I'm told to stop following her commands, and after that all I can do is wait and redress her, none of which seems to progress the storyline. If I do anything else it's considered doing what she wants, and I lose.
Pay attention to what she asks of you, and just do something else. Typically once you do something, she'll ask for you to do it again. For example, if you take her clothes off, she'll typically say something like "Yes, undress me." Don't undress her again, but do something else like slapping her.

DannielJ

Potential Patron

for some reason i can't cycle through the girls in slave trainer 3.0, when i pull down i get a blank text box but nothing happens after that nor when i choose the default loaded girl can i proceed. is this due the animtools not being loaded correctly, the mod itself or something else entirely?

--edit--

it was very nice of you to put up that bundle so thanks. i haven't gone through all of them fully yet, but everything seems to work, even the 'pull up' and the 'pull down' are working. although i still have no idea what my problem was, i even compared every file in yours to mine and couldn't find anything different but whatever, yours works so that's all i care about. thanks again! ;D

WeeWillie

Content Creator

To everyone who's had problems with my dialogues, I've uploaded a bundled version of the dialogs with the loader and installed mods built in. Try that and see if it fixes your issues.

If you've had issues with Pull Up or Pull Down, make sure you hold the left mouse button down, and move your cursor all the way to the top or bottom of the window.

Let me know if things work for you.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

I find myself at a spot where I'm not sure what I'll work on next. I've got lots of options, and I'm curious if anyone out there has opinions on what they might like to see from me. The list of what I'm thinking about is below. Does anything stand out for you? Does anyone have any other requests?

• Improve Trials of the Sorceress in one of the following ways:
    • Make all girls use the down-to-choose/up-to-perform menu options that the last two girls use
    • Add more line variances, and responses for swallow, precum, etc.
    • Add the vampire to Trials of the Sorceress
    • Add more personality to Erika and add more loving sex at the end, with the ability to skip the trials
  • Improve Slave Trainer in one of the following ways:
    • Add more clothing types to the girls using the moreclothingV1 mod
    • Fix bug where player doesn't gain arousal in anal doggie
    • Add personality lines for the different girls
    • Add the ability for personalities to be "unbreakable" so they can't progress into later moods.
    • Add the potential for actual death in the choke out sequence
    • Add a neck hanging bondage pose
    • Add different outfits to dress the girls in.
    • Add more bondage poses.
  • Improve Mistress's Playthings in one of the following ways:
    • Add more clothing types to the girls using the moreclothingV1 mod
    • Something else?
  • Try my hand at modding clothing or hair, and then including them into my dialogues

• Try to figure out audio dialogues
  • Create one of the following dialogs:
    • A dialog where the player takes on the role of the kneeling girl (i.e. no speak lines, thought just gives feedback on what you feel but not what you think, and he does all the speaking)
    • Forced Ellie from The Last of Us
    • Either Samara or Kelly Chambers from Mass Effect.
    • A loving girlfriend dialog.
    • Something else?

lohengramm

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
I find myself at a spot where I'm not sure what I'll work on next. I've got lots of options, and I'm curious if anyone out there has opinions on what they might like to see from me. The list of what I'm thinking about is below. Does anything stand out for you? Does anyone have any other requests?

For Trials, what I'd like to see that wasn't on the list is:

a) Ability to either forestall transfer to the next girl on the list until you're ready, or go back to one of the girls once you've finished everything.

b) A way to complete the first two girls without needing to just have them interminably lick, nibble, and suddenly freak out and start over ad infinitum.

For Slave Trainer:

Add support for players using their own girl, preferably able to be modded with hairstyles and whatnot. I love the functionality of the current version, but hate that if I want to use my own girl, I'm stuck with a fairly limited palette of hairs.

Also in Slave Trainer, I think I've noticed a bug where if you change the penis type, the penis simply seems to stop existing as an interactable object; it's visible, but the girl's head overlaps it and it never enters the mouth.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

lohengramm said:
For Trials, what I'd like to see that wasn't on the list is:

a) Ability to either forestall transfer to the next girl on the list until you're ready, or go back to one of the girls once you've finished everything.

I assume you'd also want the girls filled out with more dialog. I suspect if you spent more time with them, you'd get a lot of repeat lines. If you returned to a one of the dangerous girls, would you want them to no longer be dangerous? Would you prefer I give you something more like Slave Trainer where you have multiple things you can do at any time, but you are given the choices of girls in Trials? Instead of mood changes like in Slave Trainer, you'd just have very different personalities?

lohengramm said:
For Slave Trainer:

Add support for players using their own girl, preferably able to be modded with hairstyles and whatnot. I love the functionality of the current version, but hate that if I want to use my own girl, I'm stuck with a fairly limited palette of hairs

If you put in your own girl and manually load a hairstyle, couldn't you just remove the "hair:XXX;" and "hairhsl:XXX;" entries in the charload call to keep the hair? I haven't tried that, but seems like it might work?

lohengramm said:
Also in Slave Trainer, I think I've noticed a bug where if you change the penis type, the penis simply seems to stop existing as an interactable object; it's visible, but the girl's head overlaps it and it never enters the mouth.
That would be a bug out of my control. What are the exact repro steps? I've never seen this.

So, what is your order preference of the following:
1. Allow some way to play longer with Trials girls.
2. Make the wood nymph and ghost more interesting to complete
3. Make Slave Trainer work for any girl

lohengramm

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
I assume you'd also want the girls filled out with more dialog. I suspect if you spent more time with them, you'd get a lot of repeat lines. If you returned to a one of the dangerous girls, would you want them to no longer be dangerous? Would you prefer I give you something more like Slave Trainer where you have multiple things you can do at any time, but you are given the choices of girls in Trials? Instead of mood changes like in Slave Trainer, you'd just have very different personalities?

If we're talking my ideal world where your only job is to cater to my whims, then yeah, filled out with more dialogue. However, the "progression" aspect is one of the things I enjoy most about the dialogue; replacing that with a menu would neuter the dialogue as a whole, I feel.

WeeWillie said:
If you put in your own girl and manually load a hairstyle, couldn't you just remove the "hair:XXX;" and "hairhsl:XXX;" entries in the charload call to keep the hair? I haven't tried that, but seems like it might work?

I just tried it; it does work. Thanks for the tip!

WeeWillie said:
That would be a bug out of my control. What are the exact repro steps? I've never seen this.
It can be temperamental; it's not entirely a 100% thing. However, when it does happen, it's almost directly after selecting my character by using PULL_UP; if I change the penis type before any serious play has occured, the bug happens approximately 50% of the time. I'm sure there's other variables that I'm not seeing, and I don't know if it might just be an idiosyncrasy of my setup.

WeeWillie said:
So, what is your order preference of the following:
1. Allow some way to play longer with Trials girls.
2. Make the wood nymph and ghost more interesting to complete
3. Make Slave Trainer work for any girl
I'd say 2-1-3. 3 isn't really an issue because of the fix you proposed, and the issues introduced by 1 would likely take long enough to resolve that I'd rather not press it.

Thanks for listening!

darkwanderer

Potential Patron

lohengramm said:
However, the "progression" aspect is one of the things I enjoy most about the dialogue; replacing that with a menu would neuter the dialogue as a whole, I feel.

I do agree with that! After playing a while with slave trainer, I tend to thing that the positions changing, the closing removing, and other options should just be integrated to the progression of the dialogue instead of choosing them from option menu.

I know that it's kind of difficult to know where to place them, because right now, you have different reactions depending on the mood of the girl when you change positions. So creating a more linear storyline would make the dialogue less rich, but maybe would reinforce the enjoyment of playing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.