WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

rustwat

Potential Patron
I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but I want to play Slave Bazaar as another character than the standard ones. However, I want to keep the original dialogue, because that makes the buttons work. But when I select another character in place of Ellie for example and select Ellie's dialogue, when I exit the options menu the character automatically changes back to Ellie. Is there a way to keep the dialogue, but with another character?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Is there a way to keep the dialogue, but with another character?

Each girl has her own dialog file: Girl1.txt, Girl2.txt, Girl3.txt (and Ellie also has a stables version Girl3Horse.txt). Search in those files for "da.charcode.load", and you'll see the spot where the girl appearance is set.

Be warned that by changing the girl you might mess up other things. For example, I use different fuck/anal positions for different body sizes. If you give Ellie, who normally has a small body size, a large body instead, the fuck positions wouldn't really look like her orifices are in the correct location. If you change their hair color, the short hair version from using the scissors will be off. If you change body color, the whip marks might not look like the correct color. You are on your own if you muck with my code :wink:

gekker

Potential Patron
Just want to say nice to see you back WeeWillie, your mods really show a lot of creativity and imagination working with SDT. They play like actual games. Can't wait to see the future iterations of your work! Been a fan since Trials. Desire was pretty much a boss fight trying to figure it out with no help.

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
So, are there updates coming? I'm stuck with not getting any new customers, and from what I can see here, I'm not alone. Is this addressed somewhere else?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
So, are there updates coming? I'm stuck with not getting any new customers, and from what I can see here, I'm not alone. Is this addressed somewhere else?
I've been away from my development machine for a couple weeks. I was planning on waiting to look into the "no new customer" bug for a later date along with a bigger addition (i.e. the sister, which is still going to be some time before I find enough time to finish). However, since it seems this bug is affecting multiple people, I'll try to look into it sooner and get a patch out with just a fix for this issue as soon as I can.

If I do that Big R Big R , any chance you'd change your 4 star review to a 5? :P Kinda of hurts to have my record tarnished. I always view the ratings as linear, so four stars says "1 out of 5 dialogs you find here is better than this one".

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
Haha, no problem Wee one! If I wasn't stuck in the game you would have gotten 5 stars for sure. I'm also very much looking forward to the sister, but you'll get the 5 stars as soon as I have more customers ;-)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
The latest update to Slave Bazaar has subtly changed how pimping works. You have to go through Talia now to pimp out your girls, and when you pick a customer, it will show you how much gold you'll get for each of your slaves for that customer, as well as how much skill they will gain and how much pride or love they will lose from being pimped out.

The foyer also has an "End of Day" button. This will refresh the customer list. You can only pimp out a girl once per day, and a customer can only be used once per day, but by pressing "End of Day" everyone gets some rest, and new customers show up. However, you now have to pay some rent for your room and the girls cells, and the girls lose some pride and love for having to sleep in such a terrible room. In the future I plan to have more room types, so you can upgrade your girls to better rooms, and they will lose less (or even gain) pride and love each night.

Let me know what you think about the changes. Right now it is still a "fade to black" pimp scene, but in the future I'd like to actually show a little bit of the pimping scene. That however will be a ton of work, and I'm still far away from getting the sister in.

As always, let me know if you find any bugs. I hope you enjoy the changes.

Last edited:

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
A few minor punctuation errors in Ellie's dialogues (things like ". ?" at the end of a question). Sometimes if you pull up the Chat option while fucking, she'll ask to masturbate and the two menus get mixed up (options visible: No, chat dialogue 1, chat dialogue 2, selecting chat dialogue 2 was treated as giving permission to masturbate). Keep in mind, this is with a repaired existing savefile, not a new game. Will test with a new game if required.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
A few minor punctuation errors in Ellie's dialogues (things like ". ?" at the end of a question).
Could you be more specific? I did a search for ".?" and found nothing in Ellie's files.

Sometimes if you pull up the Chat option while fucking, she'll ask to masturbate and the two menus get mixed up (options visible: No, chat dialogue 1, chat dialogue 2, selecting chat dialogue 2 was treated as giving permission to masturbate).
Ah, I can imagine how that would mess up. Thank you for the catch.

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
Could you be more specific? I did a search for ".?" and found nothing in Ellie's files.

Unfortunately, I don't recall the exact line of dialogue. I can say it was Masochist!Ellie... And I think it was while fucking? Sorry, I'm usually more on the ball about this.

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Tried this for the first time a few days ago. Loving it, and the new update!

Two questions:
1: Does Plexia break into Obedient (regardless of her stats) after she masterbates?
I read the guide, (needs 90+ Affection, etc) but I had her at 100 Arousal, 100 Pain, 0 Defiance (the fist), and 40 Affection and she went into the rubbing animation, then broke into Obedient...

2: Is there a way (in game) to save alterations to the Male character? Any changes to clothing/color/skin tone are reset when I close the game off and reload. Male resets to default.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
1: Does Plexia break into Obedient (regardless of her stats) after she masterbates?
I read the guide, (needs 90+ Affection, etc) but I had her at 100 Arousal, 100 Pain, 0 Defiance (the fist), and 40 Affection and she went into the rubbing animation, then broke into Obedient...
That sounds like a bug. I'll look into it. Thank you for the info!

2: Is there a way (in game) to save alterations to the Male character? Any changes to clothing/color/skin tone are reset when I close the game off and reload. Male resets to default.
Right now, no. My next update (unless I do a smaller emergency bug fix update) will have the sister character. With that there will be a customize option where you can both customize the look of yourself and your sister. As long as you keep to the standard menu options (skin tone, penis size, clothing, etc.) and don't use a whole new male .swf, then your alterations will be saved.

Sadly adding a whole new slave character takes a ton of work, and I don't have that many free cycles to work on Slave Bazaar, so it's going to be some time before I get that update out. But hearing that people are playing and enjoy Slave Bazaar (and paying enough attention to find bugs, woot) keeps me motivated to get the work done. Thank you!

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
YAY! Take a few days off for the holiday, come back, and NEW UPDATE! :) Can't wait to test out the new system. Thank you for your hard work WeeWillie!

Big R

Vivacious Visitor
Gave Slave Bazaar 5 stars as promised, WeeWille!

Having some fun with Ellie at the moment. Small bug reports: she hissed at me when whipping her, even when she wasn't in her "kitten" state (she's in masochist stage at the moment). The game also lost all buttons when whipping her in the stable (also masochist), I had to restart a few times.

Anyways, I think I speak for a whole lot of people when I say thanks for all the work you put into this! A quick question: is it possible to convince Ellie to please the horse without whipping her (in her normal state)? I tried and I tried, but she had to be stubborn and deserve some lashes ;-)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Having some fun with Ellie at the moment. Small bug reports: she hissed at me when whipping her, even when she wasn't in her "kitten" state (she's in masochist stage at the moment). The game also lost all buttons when whipping her in the stable (also masochist), I had to restart a few times.
Thanks so much. I'll look into that.

Anyways, I think I speak for a whole lot of people when I say thanks for all the work you put into this! A quick question: is it possible to convince Ellie to please the horse without whipping her (in her normal state)? I tried and I tried, but she had to be stubborn and deserve some lashes ;-)
You can convince her. You just need to take it slow. Ease her into the idea that it's okay, then get her to touch it, kiss it, then suck it. However, she needs to have a high pride to do it willingly (something like 70 at the end). As you convince her though, her pride will go up. If you've already mistreated her and she has low pride, you'll have to get her confidence back first. Or, if she has max pride and loves you (more than 90 love), you don't even have to ease her in. Just tell her she should do it.

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
Can confirm, Plexia broke into a Docile Slave at 65 Love.

I tried it out a few more times (latest version. I haven't tried the previous yet) and broke her into Docile, consistently, at the 15 - 20 love mark.

WeeWillie WeeWillie Is there a visual rep to show the slaves' current "orgasm" level (similar to the male %)? It seems that Plexia in particular is a tough one to finish off.
I've broken her to painslut but she will periodically mention needing to orgasm, or having to rub herself, but she never does. This is after switching through multiple positions (as mentioned earlier in the thread).
Also, do the girls need to masturbate to orgasm? As in, is the orgasm animation/dialog linked to the masturbation function? Or will they spontaneously orgasm during sex/anal/whip/bj?
It would be neat to deny her rubbing herself, when she asks permission, and make her cum anyway.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Is there a visual rep to show the slaves' current "orgasm" level (similar to the male %)? It seems that Plexia in particular is a tough one to finish off.
Not exactly. The girls' orgasms can happen two ways. If she starts masturbating, then there is an internal orgasm meter (created by Pim_gd Pim_gd I think?) that will cause her to orgasm (i.e. trigger the orgasm line). I don't know how to show that number, and even if I could, I wouldn't because...

Also, do the girls need to masturbate to orgasm? As in, is the orgasm animation/dialog linked to the masturbation function? Or will they spontaneously orgasm during sex/anal/whip/bj?

... the second way she can orgasm is being at max arousal (i.e. the lips meter) and then she might cum depending on situation. This can happen during intercourse, though I don't think it can happen with the girls during bj, whipping or stables. I've debated getting rid of using the internal SDT orgasm mechanic altogether and keeping complete control myself only using the arousal value, and then make sure that if she gets to max arousal she'll cum soon. So much to do.

Let me know if you have a girl at max arousal and she doesn't cum before too long and you think she should. Maybe I have bugs in there. If any of the girls start saying "I think I'm going to cum" or the like, but then they don't after a few lines while staying at max arousal, then something is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.