WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

dslibre

Potential Patron
Lol i meant from scratch. Something brand new and amazing that is like slave bazaar but 100 times better :D

Really check out the xplayer game. It s 20 bucks and totally worth it. If the creators had done some real advertising they d probably be a lot richer than they are

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Lol i meant from scratch. Something brand new and amazing that is like slave bazaar but 100 times better :D
That's easier said than done :smile:. Game development takes a lot more work than people think. Low rez side scrollers like Braid and Stardew Valley took three years of full time development to make. For me, putting in that simple breast growth/shrink feature into Slave Bazaar 8.5 took me I think about 14 hours of effort (almost two full work days, blah!) For certain experiences you can use Unreal or Unity and buy assets from the asset store and throw together a game in a couple months, but to make something 100 times better than SDT from scratch would be a very real endeavor. And with family and real job, a near impossible endeavor. :tongue:

Really check out the xplayer game. It s 20 bucks and totally worth it. If the creators had done some real advertising they d probably be a lot richer than they are
Thank you for pointing it out. I tried the demo, but it was terrible! I assume the game itself is much better than the demo (not a good move on their part to put out a shitty demo, so I'm not sure I trust these guys). What is it about the game that makes it the best in your opinion? Personally I'm not very fond of the models they use, and using typed in text seems like it would be impossible to get realistic responses from the girls AI. What do you enjoy most about it?

dslibre

Potential Patron
Yeah im very aware that creating a game from scratch is not something you can do just like that. Stillit doesnt hurt to suggest it to people doing great things via modding existing games.

As for xplayer, you re right about the AI responses, it s the part where the game doesnt shine. There s a story mode with more scripted events that are probably better. But i didnt do it as the story from the 3.5 version is focused on making girls have sex with an alien creature and that s not my thing. 2.0 story was about turning your crush into your sex slaves and i liked it a lot more but the 2.0 version of the game was shitty in comparison to 3.5, be it with graphics, smootness or even interactions.

Now for what i like about it. Mostly it s the feeling the game gives that you actually use your hands to interact with your slave girls. As i only did the dungeon mode, kind of a cell with one or two girls that you can customize (clothes, mood, etc) and a lot of props: stocks, chains, nipple chains, dildos, a whip, vibrators etc.

This mode suffers from the lack of girls "feelings" but the depth of interactions is just awesome. I ll describe ascene i could do.

I enter the room, say hi to keiko my favorite slave among the two. I tell her to crawl to me and she goes on her knees and comes to me. She stays there with her mouth open. I say stay and go grab a pair of nipple clamps with a chain using the mouse. I crouch, drop the chzin and then use the mouse to pull off her bra. I pick the clamps and set it on her nipple manually, nothing is automated i place both clamp myself. Then i pull a little on the chain and see her face suffer a bit. I stand and ask her to suck my cock while i figure what i ll do with her.

Okay, i know. I tell her to get in position in the stocks. She complains but complies. I follow her and lock the stocks then go grab a vibrator. I pull her panties and push the vibrator inside and turn it on. Then comes the moaning. I go get the whip and spank her while she takes pleasure, i know she secretly likes it. Vibrator fzlls off so the punishment is now a paddle spanking. When her ass is nice and purpleish, i give her a good fucking (fucking mecanic is clunky though, needing to move backward then forward etc). I cum, free her and tell her to go fuck the pole dildo for a while. Or i decide to lock her in chains and use the remote to suspend her in the air, or i call monica with a strzpon and have her fuck saiko.

Really, it s the only game where i felt i could really have a session with a slave. That s enough to qualify xplayer as the best sex games i played. If you re curious, try it. It s very possible that the demo was from the 2.0 version. I m not doing some idiotic advertising here, tbh i m more hyped when i get news on v4.0 that should be very moddable than i am when i get news about red dead redemption 2 lol

dslibre

Potential Patron
I m posting a second message because editing on my tablet is a pain lol.

Xplayer devs created their own 3d engines which makes them free but makes development even slower. Despite the fact that the game is very mod unfriendly, there has been a lot of mods created. I m amazed how many sex game addicts dont even know about this game. The japanese sex games from japanese devs, cant remeber their name, are on the other hand well known despite the fact that thy re actually horse shit. That s why i mentionned exposure earlier in the thread as that s what most devs over look.

There s a massive market for sex games. If i buy a regular game 40$ i wouldnt mind paying the same amount for a quality sex game, and i m sure i m not the only one especially with the rise of vr. Btw xplayer is compatible with htc vive, never tried but it s got to be quite cool.

I dream of a steam like platform for sex games. I even think i red an interview from the steam boss where he shared that they considered opening a 18+ steam. Not sure if it will really lead to something though.

Anywya, just my 2cent

19Toast97

Potential Patron
Out of curiosity, what does xp actually do? As far as I can tell, their skill improves to some degree?
If that is the case, where are the Limits to it?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Out of curiosity, what does xp actually do? As far as I can tell, their skill improves to some degree?
If that is the case, where are the Limits to it?
XP is the measure of the girl's base skill, which increases their value when pimping and when selling them. I think it maxes at 1000 skill? Someday I'd like to revisit this system when I do the pimping revamp, but that's a long time away.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I've added most of the stuff you should need for the sister customization in DialogueActions v4.09 dev 4 - the only lacking thing is penis configuration, I think. But I don't know if that was part of the character so yeahhh.

Let me know if I forgot to expose anything you need.

Ratajks

Potential Patron
Hi there :)
I have a problem i can't start the mod i run the loader but i don't get any mods loaded :/ do you know what I am missing?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Hi there :)
I have a problem i can't start the mod i run the loader but i don't get any mods loaded :/ do you know what I am missing?
Did you run the loader from within the LoaderWeeWIllieBundle directory using a stand alone Flash Player (not from within a browser). It should just start up straight into Slave Bazaar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.