WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Posted 8.5 to fix those two found issues (Ellie breast size in stables, and not being able to use Breast potions on Plexia)

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
Max bust sized Ellie will still wonder if her master thinks her breasts are too small (triggered in the stables, possibly also elsewhere)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Max bust sized Ellie will still wonder if her master thinks her breasts are too small (triggered in the stables, possibly also elsewhere)
Thanks! I'm pretty sure I fixed that in the main room. I just forgot to make any changes in the stables (hence why the breasts didn't even change in 8.4) I'll fix that in the next build, whenever that may be.

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
I'm not getting an item menu for Ashley. Started a new save file, bought ashley, bought breast grow potion and leather cuffs. No option to use either of them

EDIT: Odd. Next savefile, I bought Ashley after buying (and breaking) Plexia. Item menu appears now.

Edit2: It seems that buying clothes for Ashley causes the item menu to be inaccessible.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I'm not getting an item menu for Ashley. Started a new save file, bought ashley, bought breast grow potion and leather cuffs. No option to use either of them.
Edit2: It seems that buying clothes for Ashley causes the item menu to be inaccessible.
Nice catch! The bug is that right after you purchase clothes, the potion won't be available. If you can get Ashley to change her mood at all (i.e. any change to pride or love), the option should come back.
A real fix will come in my next release, whenever that might be.

ShadeKnight11

Potential Patron
Probably a dumb question but I was wondering if it was possible to make Plexia cum outside of breaking her. I can do it with Ashley but Plexia seems like she has infinite stamina.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Probably a dumb question but I was wondering if it was possible to make Plexia cum outside of breaking her. I can do it with Ashley but Plexia seems like she has infinite stamina.
It is possible, but its harder than I intended it to be. I modified Ashley to be a bit more orgasmic, and I'll do the same for Plexia someday. As is, to get Plexia to cum, sometimes you have to switch up your activity (e.g. go from fucking to oral for awhile then back to fucking).

ShadeKnight11

Potential Patron
K thanks
It is possible, but its harder than I intended it to be. I modified Ashley to be a bit more orgasmic, and I'll do the same for Plexia someday. As is, to get Plexia to cum, sometimes you have to switch up your activity (e.g. go from fucking to oral for awhile then back to fucking).
Thanks

dslibre

Potential Patron
I might have stumble on a bug. Since i play with the newest patch with my old 8.3 save there seems to be no customers ever. Been letting the game run on itself in auto for a while now, changing to a different girl etc... And no customers available to pimp my girls

Also i wonder. Do you consider adding collars ? Feels like it is missing especially as there are collars in slave trainer. Also loves the stock position from slave trainer.

Btw. I always enjoy coming back to slave bazaar every now and then. It s greats. I posted links to this thread on a forum trying to share the love

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I might have stumble on a bug. Since i play with the newest patch with my old 8.3 save there seems to be no customers ever. Been letting the game run on itself in auto for a while now, changing to a different girl etc... And no customers available to pimp my girls

That doesn't sound good. Would it be possible for me to get a copy of that save game. Mine is located at:
C:\Users\<myname>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SFVHH6ZL\localhost\<path to my bundle>\Loader.swf\BAZARR.sol
It's hard to debug something without a repro case. I've heard others mention this, so I'd really like to fix it. Sounds like a terrible bug.

Also i wonder. Do you consider adding collars ? Feels like it is missing especially as there are collars in slave trainer. Also loves the stock position from slave trainer.
I certainly have, and it's on the to do list. I've boxed myself in a little since Plexia wears a collar that you can't take off because it is what binds her. I wanted to have it be that if you took the collar off before she was broken and in love with you, she's just escape, but if she did want to stay, it would open up some other benefits. But yeah, I should probably just add regular collars which lower pride when worn instead of going crazy on the feature.

Thank you for the feedback!

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
I certainly have, and it's on the to do list. I've boxed myself in a little since Plexia wears a collar that you can't take off because it is what binds her. I wanted to have it be that if you took the collar off before she was broken and in love with you, she's just escape, but if she did want to stay, it would open up some other benefits. !

Damn , it sound really interesting .Any chance to have this in an upcoming release ?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Damn , it sound really interesting .Any chance to have this in an upcoming release ?
Probably not in the next couple releases. Too many things on the to do list that are higher priority. The only way it might happen is if somebody really helps me out debugging something, then they make a request that they'd like a smaller feature before the sister (which will take a long time). That's kind of how breast size potions jump ahead in the queue.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7j2ApKIppDDSFFpdGttZy1SVk0
Thank you so much! I don't think I'll be able to look into it today, but hopefully tomorrow.
I wonder how moddable sdt is and how far one could bring it. I have zero coding skill but lots of ideas.
Guys like @sby, @stuntcock, @Pim_gd, and @ModGuy have done amazing mods. I'm not much of a flash coder myself, but I've leveraged a lot of their work to make my dialogues. Sadly we don't have the source for SDT itself, only decompiles. Konashion has been missing for years (my theory is that he passed away, because how could you just walk away from such awesome work and community). Ideas are the the fun and easy part. It's implementing ideas that's hard :).

As for getting people to help you working on slave bazaar, having more exposure would help.
What kind of exposure do you mean?

Did you ever consider starting a game from scratch ?
Ha! As is Slave Bazaar has taken many, many hours of work to get it in the state it is in, and I've built it all on the shoulders of giants like Konashion and the gentlemen I've mentioned above. Making a game from scratch is a huge endeavor. If I thought I could sell my work for a living income, that would be another story, but the bizarre smut we work in doesn't have the audience needed, an oooo boy, the legal issues, I'm sure.

dslibre

Potential Patron
Thank you so much! I don't think I'll be able to look into it today, but hopefully tomorrow.

Guys like @sby, @stuntcock, @Pim_gd, and @ModGuy have done amazing mods. I'm not much of a flash coder myself, but I've leveraged a lot of their work to make my dialogues. Sadly we don't have the source for SDT itself, only decompiles. Konashion has been missing for years (my theory is that he passed away, because how could you just walk away from such awesome work and community). Ideas are the the fun and easy part. It's implementing ideas that's hard :).

What kind of exposure do you mean?

Ha! As is Slave Bazaar has taken many, many hours of work to get it in the state it is in, and I've built it all on the shoulders of giants like Konashion and the gentlemen I've mentioned above. Making a game from scratch is a huge endeavor. If I thought I could sell my work for a living income, that would be another story, but the bizarre smut we work in doesn't have the audience needed, an oooo boy, the legal issues, I'm sure.

You d be very surprised how fast people will support younon patreon creating a bdsm game with some solid interactivity. I ve seen poor products with patreons reaching over 2000 $ a month.

If i had the skills i know i d be doing that without an ounce of hesitation. Worst part is that some good game makers still hesitatr going the patreon way. Check out Xplayer from xmoonproduction. It s imo the best sex game ever made (3d, its own engine, fps view, full interactivity, story mode or dungeon scene mod) and their 4.0 version is taking ages to be released because they cant afford to invest more time into it when they could get easily 3k dollars per month with their base community.

As for exposure it only makes sense if you can get something out of people playing the game which takes us back to the idea of creating a game from scratch.

It s pretty sad sdt kinda died with its maker (hopefully he didnt really died) and sdtmods.com as the the idea of just making the characters move through a simple mouse movement is already much more interactive than most games.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy, WeeWillie WeeWillie !
I feel like there is something that just has to be "said" (written), has to be said even again in case someone else has said it already before.

This SlaveBazaar is a true masterpiece.
Period.​

I guess I'm neither the first nor the only one nor the last one who got inspired by it to start working on an own project to create something at least similar (I doubt if there will ever be something comparable).

It's not that I'm telling you this just because I'm in the mood for it after some yummy summer evening beers (I'm bavarian). I'm telling you ... no, I have to tell you this because meanwhile I have spent more than just one thoughtful night with going through your dialogue code. The more I'm scanning it (to steal shamelessly the one or the other idea :wink: ) the more I'm awestruck. Your code is not always "clean code" but your solutiones are just impressing by the grace and elegance of the mind one can see behind them.

I studied computer science in the early 90's and worked as a professional software developer since then. So draw your own conclusion what it means when I say: "It's a sincere pleasure reading your code." :cool: Good work, please continue just like that.
Chapeau!

Very respectfully,
Rudgar

Last edited:

dslibre

Potential Patron
See Weewillie you have big fans lol. Find 2 or 3 that can code and create something cool altogether :D

Btw Rudgar, i browse your profile and i like your thinking with the poses you created. It s actually one idea i shared to weewillie back on sdtmods. Maybe the post is still in this thead somewherz lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.