WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

Chris1776

Potential Patron
Yeah, I'm not surprised. I didn't test female or shemale, so of course it would be broken. A poll I took long ago showed that few people play female/shemale, but I still want to make sure it works properly. Question for everyone, do any of you play female/shemale and want this fixed quickly? Otherwise I might wait to fix it till after I finish the sister (which like I've said before, is going to take awhile).

On this, I usually pick male/shemale. I only pick Female when I want to speedrun a character (Don't have to deal with cumming).

On the Horse, Shemales also suffer from a glitch where the horse will be wearing high heels. However they don't suffer from the missing dick thing.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
It was consistent in that save file. Doesn't seem to be occurring in a new game. Weird. Maybe try a memory potion on that savefile?
I tried the mind wipe with the save game you send me and she did comment on anal cum. If you ever have that happen again, I'd love to get my hands on a save file.

And I figured out what was wrong with the latex top. The regular SDT bra and bikini "pads out" tiny breasts, being larger than the breast itself. A few of the tops are form fitting to the breasts so those bras poke out. Since latex top has a bad seam with the latex bottom, and its not really a requirement for the cat suit, I just changed the Kitten top and bottom. Since clothing items can be mixed and matched, I may just say away from the form fitting items.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I really do appreciate the Ashley help, btw, and I was just about to report the Ellie issue. It came up with me when I had her in the catsuit, after sex, and taking her to the stables. Someone beat me to it though. :)

Chris1776

Potential Patron
Pleasure for Kitten!Ellie doesn't go up in anal in spite of what the dialogue says. Her pleasure was previously raised from other activities to over 80 before anal.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Are there any plans to add the stables for Ashley and Plexia? Also, will we get another girl sometime in the future?
I'm going to do a new post soon that has some bug fixes and potions that change the girl's breast size (that had been requested a bit, and I *THOUGHT* it wouldn't take too long. I was wrong). I've been working on "the sister", but it's going to take me a long time to finish her. The next thing after that I'll add the stables to Ashley, Plexia, and the sister. I wish I had more free time (and I wish making these were so time intensive. It's a bit of work to make a girl or add a girl to the stables :P )

I could reverse the order and add Ashley and Plexia to the stables first, but according to the polls, more people would rather have the sister first. I don't think the stables are everyone's cup of tea :)

Chris1776

Potential Patron
Tested out v.8.0 and it doesn't seem to have the same bug with 'Female' in Stables (Satisfaction doesn't go up/high heels remain) than v.8.3.

19Toast97

Potential Patron
After playing... for a while... Ellie actually managed to choke herself until passing out on the horse (while still going at it).

WeeWillie

Content Creator
After playing... for a while... Ellie actually managed to choke herself until passing out on the horse (while still going at it).
I take it she didn't stop and pull herself off? (She's supposed to). She just kept going with her arms loose. Dammit. Yet another bug to look into. Thanks for the info!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I just posted version 8.4. The main change is that I added breast growth and shrinking potions to the store.
I removed the pain requirement on Ashley and Ellie for breaking, cause pain reduction over time could make that difficult.
Ashley now has a special mode. If you break her into Crazy state while she is completely flat (due to Shrink potions), she will enter an Age Play mode where she plays like she's a little girl. You can increase her breast size afterwards if you like and she'll remain in Age Play mode.
There's a chance I messed up normal Ashley by doing this, so please report those bugs. Also, please report if you put Ashley into Age Play mode and she says something that doesn't seem right, like using blatant curse words or anything else she might say in her normal Crazy mode. There was a LOT for me to test here. Probably shouldn't have done it, but sometimes I get into a mood. Enjoy!

Chris1776

Potential Patron
I just posted version 8.4. The main change is that I added breast growth and shrinking potions to the store.

so please report those bugs. Also, please report if you put Ashley into Age Play mode and she says something that doesn't seem right, like using blatant curse words or anything else she might say in her normal Crazy mode. There was a LOT for me to test here. Probably shouldn't have done it, but sometimes I get into a mood. Enjoy!

Time to break stuff!

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
All I noticed with the Ashley dialogue was she does keep saying "Damn skippy" when complimented after she has been broken, but not sure that's really a big deal. There were also a few blank thought dialogues that fired. I'll restart, and break her normally so see if that changed. :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Breast size doesn't sync between cell and stables.
Whoops! Totally forgot about the stables.
breast size doesn't work for plexia !!!
Oh man! The debug I used to get to the potion menu quickly bypassed the actual menu. I believe the issue is just that the potion option isn't coming up. I assume that is what you mean by "doesn't work"?

These two are pretty bad, so I'll try to fix them tonight and get a new post out. Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.