WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

Kingra

Potential Patron
So two things regarding plexia.

1. She still seems to have the honeypop audio when you fuck her
2.The process of turning her into a pain slut is In my opinion way too hard (Had to attempt it five times before I actually got it right).

WeeWillie

Content Creator
So two things regarding plexia.
1. She still seems to have the honeypop audio when you fuck her
Whoops! When I fixed the wacked out animtools animation bug, I accidentally reintroduced the honeypop audio, dammit. I was testing with audio off (possibility of others in ear shot), so I didn't catch it. Thanks so much. It's probably not worth a whole update, but you can fix yours locally by editing file:
LoaderWeeWillieBundle\Mods\$INIT$\animtoolsV19settings.txt​
and setting
disablehunniepopsounds=1
2.The process of turning her into a pain slut is In my opinion way too hard (Had to attempt it five times before I actually got it right).
EDIT (I was wrong on the way, so updated): The way its supposed to happen is you get her pride to 0, arousal to 100 and fully whip her. Or you can get her to pride 0, choke her out, and have her arousal at 100. Was there a step that didn't work? What happened differently on your fifth try? Maybe it's because her arousal drops to a lower level while she's passed out? I'll test it and drop the arousal level if that's the case.

Thank you for the help!

Last edited:

Kingra

Potential Patron
The way its supposed to happen is you get her pride to 0, love less than 90, fully whip her, then get her to orgasm from masturbation or fucking her. Instead of orgasm, you can get her to break by choking her out, but her arousal needs to remain 100, so maybe that doesn't work because she may lose arousal over time while she is passed out?

I was not aware you could fuck her to do it. You should probably add that to the little guide thing in the read me.

But yeah trying to do it the choking way is nearly impossible due to lust dropping while she's waking up.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I was not aware you could fuck her to do it. You should probably add that to the little guide thing in the read me.
Whoops, I was wrong about that. I edited my above post. Yeah, fucking her is only for the Docile break.
I'll change the arousal requirement to be lower from choking so it'll account from some arousal loss while she's passed out. For now though whipping should be the easy way? Thanks again.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Whoops, I was wrong about that. I edited my above post. Yeah, fucking her is only for the Docile break.
I'll change the arousal requirement to be lower from choking so it'll account from some arousal loss while she's passed out. For now though whipping should be the easy way? Thanks again.

Yup... whipping works every time once you've ravaged her enough. LOL

SomeGuy344

Potential Patron
Yeah it's pretty much impossible to break Plexia by choking her out, her arousal drops to 99 just as she wakes up. Whipping works though.
About repeated dialogue, I think that all of them repeat a fair amount. Not 100% necessary, but more for all of them to say wouldn't go amiss. Stables for the other two also sounds good.
Also random question, is it possible to train Ellie and Ashley to enjoy anal while unbroken?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
About repeated dialogue, I think that all of them repeat a fair amount. Not 100% necessary, but more for all of them to say wouldn't go amiss
The real question is what sections or lines repeat too much. There are a ton of lines in the dialogues, and I suspect some of them almost never fire because they are so situational. But there are other lines that may repeat a lot for many players. When I expand out the lines for all the girls, I'm most curious if there are specific lines you see too much, or if there are situations where you hear the same thing too much (for example, does she repeat too much during fucking? While she's just kneeling there? When she's unbroken? Broken, and which way? Etc. I'd like to focus my energies where they pay off the most.

Also random question, is it possible to train Ellie and Ashley to enjoy anal while unbroken?
One of my plans was to have lube as an item in the store. If you apply lube or you just came from a scene where deep throating was involved, and the unbroken girl is in the correct mood (arousal level depending on the girl), then even unbroken they would enjoy anal. But I think right now the answer to your question is no? The way you train them to like it now is to break them.

SomeGuy344

Potential Patron
Ah, I'll be sure to note what repeats then and let you know.

The lube sounds like a good addition, I like that idea.

Chris1776

Potential Patron
What exactly are the requirements to break Ellie into the Kitten thing as of Alpha 8.X?

In order I've tried:
1. Making her wear the cat ears, cut her hair short (Not bald) and then blacking her out (No pride/affection).
- Nothing really happened. She just wakes up.
2. The 'old way' where you just follow the Depraved Masochist method in addition to cutting her hair and making her wear cat ears.
- She just breaks into Depraved Masochist.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
What exactly are the requirements to break Ellie into the Kitten thing as of Alpha 8.X?

Hmmm, I just tested it. I came in all three spots, put cat ears on her head, whipped her till she passed out, then choked her till she passed out. She woke up as a cat. What order did you do these things in?

By the way, you don't need to cut her hair. That just lowers her pride, and her pride will probably be zero anyway if you do all those things above.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
New bundle posted. Noted changes are:
  • You can now completely dress a girl in an outfit with one button "All Items".
  • You can now break Plexia through choking.
  • Ashley now says a bunch more things during long intercourse sessions and she should orgasm much more often when fully aroused. Also, if she's at a high arousal (>65) when unbroken, she'll enjoy anal sex. Get her warmed up some other way, then switch to anal since she dislikes anal if no aroused enough.

Let me know what you think and if you find any issues. If you guys notice a real difference with Ashley intercourse, I'll try to give the same treatment to Plexia and Ellie.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I haven't been on in a couple days, but I'll give the new changes a try either tonight, or tomorrow. :) Thanks for all your work!!!

Just had about half an hour to mess around, and it's WAY smoother, and the dialogue changes ROCK! LOL I like the confusion she has when you go back to anal after doing other things, but she's at about 90% arousal. Thanks again!!!!!

Last edited:

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Tested Plexia out, and she does break into a pain slut without whipping now. As long as you go through every position at least twice, and cum inside her and she comments that you did each time, she will then choke out properly. Fix worked :)!

If she doesn't mention something about it in a thought, then you may have to close down the flash player, and load back in, and just hit continue. You don't have to repair for it to fix. Sometimes the dialogue does get stuck.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Tested Plexia out, and she does break into a pain slut without whipping now. As long as you go through every position at least twice, and cum inside her and she comments that you did each time, she will then choke out properly. Fix worked :)!
Thank you so much for the testing. It's actually not required to cum in her. She just needs to be at zero pride and high arousal. Then she needs to have one of her "limited time" flags to be available to orgasm. That's why changing position helps. Each time you change positions, you get more chances to clear up the limited time flags. I put that in just so that the player needs to switch up activities instead of just concentrating on one action (like just fucking). I think that was a wrong call. It's confusing and if the player wants to concentrate on one activity, I should allow that. The changes I made to Ashley make it so that you don't have to change up positions if you don't want to, and I think I'll give Plexia the same modifications for fucking so that there isn't so much luck involved with orgasms. Thanks again!

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Hmm.... Just went back to Ashley after breaking to docile, and wasn't able to get her to trigger the masturbation line, or get her to orgasm. That was even after switching things up, restarting the flash player, and a repair. Using flash player 11 btw.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Hmm.... Just went back to Ashley after breaking to docile, and wasn't able to get her to trigger the masturbation line, or get her to orgasm. That was even after switching things up, restarting the flash player, and a repair. Using flash player 11 btw.
Hmm, that's not good. Could you maybe send me your save game file? I could then debug your fail case.
The location of the save file can be tricky. The location of the save file on my machine is:
C:\Users\<myname>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\SFVHH6ZL\localhost\<path to my bundle>\Loader.swf\BAZARR.sol
Otherwise I'll try breaking her to docile and see what happens. I doubt it's a flash player issue. I'm sure it's just something bad in my code. Thank you for the heads up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.