WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

demonhunter352

Potential Patron
Sadly, writing the actual dialog spoken is the easy and fun part of all this. The difficult part is scripting it all together to work as a functional, bug-free whole. A pseudocode version wouldn't really save me much time, and would just take the fun part of the process out for me :). I don't really enjoy making the buttons, save games, and logic flows work. I do it so I can write the personalities of the girls and try to emulate some sort of responsive AI in the most user friendly way I can (using a scripting language that was never meant for this at all). If you wanted to take a crack at coding the whole thing as a complete deliverable, then by all means give it a go. And thank you for suggesting to help. If you wanted to put your pseudocode version out for feedback, please do since feedback is always good. I just can't promise I'd get around to using it.

Heh. Fair enough. Sadly, I'm no programmer; my knowledge of coding is as amateur as it gets.

I'll write up event sequences/interactions and some dialogue suggestions (rather than actual dialogue) and see what folks think of it. Hopefully, I can come up with something people want to see :)

SomeGuy344

Potential Patron
I only found this mod recently, and love it, so I appreciate you updating again.

I liked the coercion dialogue, though it could be better if her responses were a little stat based.
One thing that I'm curious about, would it be difficult to add more poses in? I see that animtools has a lot of poses, it would be nice to see a few more options with additional dialogue as well. On top of that, a handjob mode/dialogue would be nice as well.
Some new bug that I've just had, started a new male but when trying to buy Ellie it plays the dialogue for when I sell her and then rebuy her. She also has the same stats from the previous game.

Looking forward to future updates.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
One thing that I'm curious about, would it be difficult to add more poses in? I see that animtools has a lot of poses, it would be nice to see a few more options with additional dialogue as well. On top of that, a handjob mode/dialogue would be nice as well.
It's isn't that easy, especially if new dialog is to be added. Given all the things I want to add, I prioritized new positions lower than new slaves and things like jewelry and breast size potions. Maybe someday (or earlier if a lot of people say that's what they want next most).

Some new bug that I've just had, started a new male but when trying to buy Ellie it plays the dialogue for when I sell her and then rebuy her. She also has the same stats from the previous game.
That's kind of a known bug and I put a big red warning in the download description, but that's always easy to miss. When you start a new game, make sure to close the loader and restart it fresh.

F

fun0dev0

Is there a way to trigger more pimping customers? I cant seem to get any after I did 4 or 5 I tried leaving it on auto and walking away for an hour or two, no luck. Nice job though!

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Hmm... kinda found a fix (kinda not). I tried resetting the penis size right after you press one of the buttons
SetPositionSuck1Stroke0:"[AUTO_OFF][PULL_OFF][WW_RESETSCENE_0][OPEN_EYES][ANIMTOOLS_WeeWillie_horse_half][*Progression.AutoRestore*][LOAD_CHARCODE][SetArmPos0_INSTANT]" {"style":"him", "set":{"Progression.AutoRestore":"AUTO_NORMAL", "da.charcode.load":"charName:Girl3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,1.7,1.2"}}
Like that, right after the position is loaded.

I say I KINDA found a fix because it only works for sucking (both normal and deep) and I think it makes her go faster. But at least it's not snapping anymore.

Have no idea how do fix the stroking.

I'm thinking this might be a way to do the pimping

That would be so cool. You could do it in flashes. Like show an intro dialogue and it flashes black and back to normal and show when he deep throats her and the a flash when he cums. This way it would be easier to make custom, partial scenes for each type

Or, by all means do full scenes. I know I'd watch em all :grin:

EDIT: For the sister, your money could have an effect. Like she may be interested in... "cooperating" with you a few times if you have more money.

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client

That wouldn't be easy because Wille added a lot of new triggers to make the dialogue dynamic and interesting to read. Adding dialogue would mean adding appropriate lines for each for those new triggers, balancing out the consequences of your action, adding referencing lines into the already existing positions and overall the lines themselves. Could be hard to stay fresh if the it's just another blowjob, positioned in other ways. Like her laying down and him fucking her mouth. So when you cum her throat, it doesn't really make a difference between her staying on her knees or laying on her back, the reaction would be almost the same so inevitably he either has to copy some lines from the kneeling position (Which I can imagine doesn't make you feel good at all. Not when you know your audience is expecting something new) either the update could take forever as he searches for new lines.

I hope I showed you why updates to this mod becomes harder to make as the mod itself expands

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Is there a way to trigger more pimping customers? I cant seem to get any after I did 4 or 5 I tried leaving it on auto and walking away for an hour or two, no luck. Nice job though!

The way customers work is that you need to spend some time with your slave then move and spend time with another slave (or just come back to the same slave). In other words, you want to play with a slave long enough (which can be variable, but doing a few different things such as different positions, deep throating, etc should be enought), then go back to Talia in the foyer. The reason I didn't just make customers always available is that I didn't want to encourage players to "grind" by pimping over and over and watching black screens over and over. I know that OCD players will ruin their fun if it means "winning" (i.e. more gold), so I'm trying to make the win condition fun, and playing with slaves is the fun part.

The way I've done it is a bit confusing though, and you aren't alone in be frustrated with what I've done, so I do mean to change it. Sadly I don't really have a "two minute timer" in the SDT dialog system, but at some point I think I can add one myself in code. So then I'd make it that just spending time with a slave would make customers come (though THEN I would encourage the behavior you just described... leave the game running while you go get a sandwich, which isn't what I want to encourage either). I need to think more on it.

My real goal was to have you care about the stats of the slaves (i.e. how kinky, how subservient, etc) and think about how you'd pair them up with customers, and that customers would be a more scarce resource that you wouldn't want to waste (i.e. you'd want to think about the right slave to send to the right customer to maximize your profits) That isn't working well right now, so I think the whole system needs an overhaul. But I suspect people would rather have a new slave first than an overhauled pimping system. I mean, I've only got three slaves so far :( Not much variety.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Hmm... kinda found a fix (kinda not). I tried resetting the penis size right after you press one of the buttons...
Interesting. @sby's fix was basically supposed to do this already. There must be something else outside of the fix he put in that wasn't covered. (it was WAY worse before his fix). Thanks for the fix suggestion. I'll try to add it in whenever my next patch is.

And yeah, there may not be a fix for the hand job only position. I think what is being fixed with the penis resize is that somewhere internally the spot where her mouth meets the tip is messed up, and resizing the penis fixes it. In the hand job only position, there is no spot to set for that, because I want to make sure she doesn't put her lips on it (that's the whole point!). I might be able to do a fix for a broken Ellie, so that the hand job only JUST has her mouth touch the tip, which might fix things, and only have the broken position be for unbroken Ellie who doesn't want to put her lips on it yet. Only then would the hands look funny?

EDIT: I tried out your solution and it doesn't always work. Even with the charload, it sometimes still fails. I think it would take the big guns like @sby to figure it out. I'm at a loss.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Happy to help

Can I explain to everyone how to make a temporary fix until you come out with an official release?

Sadly I tried your fix, and it doesn't really work. I saw it seem to work once, then it continued to fail multiple times thereafter. Are you sure the fix always works for you?

SkyHeart

Casual Client
No, sorry, it seems to brake after the third or forth time. So I enter the first time, works, second and third time works, then for some reason, from the forth time it stops working
Only checked it twice this morning.
Sorry
I can't see what breaks though?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I can't see what breaks though?
You and me both, brother! I even looked through the decompiled SDT code, and thought I was calling the exact same code path that hitting the penis slider hits (which seems to always fix it, right?). @sby made a change in animtoolsV19 that helped a bunch. I think it was just resetting the penis tip location, which I THOUGHT was what my penis resize code was doing (not sure about LOAD_CHARCODE). I'm not sure if I should spend more time trying to fix this or just punt for now. Not sure how many people get off on the whole "horse" thing. :rolleyes:

But thank you so much for trying.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I have been pretty busy, but did have some time to try this out yesterday, and.......... freaking AWESOME work on Ellie, WeeWillie!! The stables, and the coercion before breaking her all worked great. I was playing it on flashplayer 21, and didn't really have any issues that people were talking about with the stables but a few times. To solve it, I just checked off the auto mode, and checked it back on, and it solved the problem for me. I liked playing it manually better, personally. The only other thing I have to say about the stables was that I hope you definitely do add it for the other slaves! Freaking LOVED it!

Anyway, I did also notice there were some typo's in Ellie's dialogue during the oral, and anal. I have to get back to work, or I'd tell you specifics. The oral had something to do with mentioning his cock, and the anal was a thought regarding her loving the way it felt in her pussy... something like that....

Great work, and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!

SkyHeart

Casual Client
I even looked through the decompiled SDT code, and thought I was calling the exact same code path that hitting the penis slider hits (which seems to always fix it, right?).
Maybe she needs to touch the dick before the resizing works (I don't see why but hey). I'll give it a try tomorrow, I'll let you know if anything comes out of it

Unfortunately, my free days are over and I only have a few hours in the morning and then another few hours during the evening. Had lots of fun learning what DA can do and playing the new version of slave bazaar.

Many thanks to @stuntcock and @Pim_gd for answering all my questions (Even though some of em were already answered. Sorry :smile:) and to WeeWillie WeeWillie for the dialogues. Used em to find what I learned, already implemented somewhere.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
The oral had something to do with mentioning his cock, and the anal was a thought regarding her loving the way it felt in her pussy... something like that....

I found the issues during anal that you mentioned. Thanks so much! Do you have more details about the issue during oral? I searched for "cock" and she never says that, just "weenie" or "dick". Do you know what was wrong? A misspelling? Did her comment not make contextual sense? I'm not sure what to look for.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
It's in the anal thought dialogue after she turns into a "sex maniac". A few lines she mentions the way it feels in her pussy. The oral dialogue after broken there are a few time has thoughts with missing letters.... I'm digging through now to try to find it and copy/paste it.

NeedBiggerClips

Potential Patron
Great to see you back in action WeeWillie WeeWillie . Slave Bazaar is the sole reason I play SDT, it's great! Any plans to add new stuff, like more girls, new features etc? I'd love to see some! In any case, thank you for making the mod, much appreciated.

Edit 1: Oh yeah, and one thing I've had problems with are the Pimping clients, after a dozen or so (maybe less) more never show up, no matter what I do. I'm not sure what action triggers more to show up, but I've tried pretty much everything. I've tried getting just one girl at first, training her up, doing the pimping, buying new stuff outfits for her. I've tried completing all clients, then breaking her and so forth. Result is still the same, no more clients after the first >dozen. :[
Is it possible for the game to check if new customers are available before going further into the menu? It's sometimes a bit tedious to check for customers when in the main menu and if there is one, you'll have to back out and change into the girl you want to pimp to said client. Just a suggestion though, not a big deal if can't be changed.

Edit 2: Damn! There's also new sounds and is it just me, or are the menus more responsive? Also encountered a weird animation bug. When fucking Ashley, the male bounces off the screen and Ashley goes stiff, this also crashed the whole player once. It seems to fix itself for at least a moment, if you press and hold 'Mouse 1'. I wish I could tell you more, but I've no idea about the inner workings of mods or SDT itself.

Last edited:

tmb

Casual Client
Just for the record: I had the "Saving to BAZAAR" green message in the top right corner displaying in a loop, and game wouldn't start after I choose the player.

Flash player debugger gave me this message ( @Pim_gd ? ):
An ActionScript error has occurred:
Error: Error #2130: Unable to flush SharedObject.
at Error$/throwError()
at flash.net::SharedObject/flush()
at VariableTriggers/saveVariablesToSharedObject()[E:\Programming\SDTDialogueActions\src\VariableTriggers.as:310]
at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
at FunctionObject/call()[E:\Programming\SDTDialogueActions\src\FunctionObject.as:25]
at TriggerManager/triggerWithArray()[E:\Programming\SDTDialogueActions\src\TriggerManager.as:50]
at TriggerManager/triggerFromString()[E:\Programming\SDTDialogueActions\src\TriggerManager.as:30]
at TriggerManager/trigger()[E:\Programming\SDTDialogueActions\src\TriggerManager.as:23]
at Main/onTrigger()[E:\Programming\SDTDialogueActions\src\Main.as:311]
at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
at Modules::lProxy/forwardMethod()
at obj.dialogue::Dialogue/nextChar_l()
at obj.dialogue::Dialogue/update_l()
at DT/tick_l()

To solve this, I had to enable saving content in my flash player: right click in the flash window, select "Global Settings..." then in the "Storage" tab, change "Local storage settings" to "Allow..." or "Ask..." (I had "Block all..." checked).

Thanks for the update WeeWillie WeeWillie !

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Any plans to add new stuff, like more girls, new features etc?
I put out a poll and the highest vote by far was to have your sister as a slave option, so that's what I'll be working on next (though a whole new slave takes a long time, especially with the amount of free time I have these days). As for all the extra audio, I'm sad to much of that was a bug that I'm going to remove. Animtools had honeypot audio automatically enabled, so you'd hear random voice saying words out of context. That will be removed in my next patch. I'd like to add more audio clips. I just need to find ones that match the existing voice, and doesn't say actual words (My rule is only noises go to audio. Words are text.)

Edit 1: Oh yeah, and one thing I've had problems with are the Pimping clients...
Yeah, the pimping is not what I wanted, so someday I'd like to give the system an overhaul. I'll try to look into the bug you describe though before then. There's poor system, then there's broken system. No matter what I don't want a broken system in there.

When fucking Ashley, the male bounces off the screen and Ashley goes stiff, this also crashed the whole player once. It seems to fix itself for at least a moment, if you press and hold 'Mouse 1'. I wish I could tell you more, but I've no idea about the inner workings of mods or SDT itself.
How big was the penis? I've added the penis range extender so that the horse can have a more horse like length, but that means you can increase your own penis size past what the anim positions can handle. If it happens again it would be great to get a screen shot of the situation. I don't think I've encountered that before.

Thanks so much for the feedback and bug reports!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.