WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I'd definitely like to see something with the front desk girl.

More dialogue with new or existing girls is always good too.

Perhaps, once a girl has submitted herself completely to the player, she can live in a better room that doesn't resemble a jail cell?

And more positions!

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Finally had time to add my vote. I'm just excited there is a possibility for new stuff to my fav. mod. :)

One question... any way to have Ellie get over the cum thing in the kneeling position over time, and pain in Anal?

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
I'd LOVE to see a complete version of Slave Bazaar. Slave training is probably the thing I enjoy to most. I really didn't feel like I was playing sdt anymore, I was playing salve bazaar.

I don't know if this could even be implemented but it would be great if you could do something that lets you control the scene when you pimp your slave for money (just like an optional feature you can choose to do in the game).

Also i think it would be great if the clients had a small probability of behaving different from what they said (like a guy that said he's gentle will fuck her brain out of her head) And then that would have an inpact on her behaviour towards you and pimping in general (loving slaves could lose their intrest in you). Maybe some client starts visiting your slave more often and she could fall in love with him

Also, as an event that happenes every now and then you could get the chance to lend your slave to a noble or the king (I asume we're in the mediaval era). Or, also like an event there could be an accution for who gets to fuck your slave that night
(All of those happening based on her skill)

Wow I got carried away :smile: Again I'd love to see how ashley and ellie would look in a finished state (cause they're really good even now) and probably expanding on the landing slave thing would be a great idea

Also public humiliation could be a thing to fuck off her pride but then she'd have a harder time loving you :wink::smile:

And hot wax
And some serum that increases or decreases her breast size
Maybe add the piercing you did in "mistess's playthings"?
Or a new salve that has as background being the queen of another kingdom
Maybe add the option to have the slave be fucked by an orc or something like that
Some new positions like boobjob, footjob
Or that wooden horse thing

Damn , loved your post ...That's a damn great idea bro .

WeeWillie WeeWillie
Welcome back
So glad and so excited to see you back.

eatthecat

Potential Patron
I haven't logged on in a long time, and there is activity on the day I do? Is that kismet or something?

stuntcock stuntcock is correct on all accounts. I haven't worked on my mod in a long time and I've forgotten a ton. I wonder how many people are even interested on me continuing Slave Bazaar. Shoot, how many people are even using SDT at all anymore?

Unfortunately I've been super busy in my work and family life, so haven't really had any time to work on SDT related things. I'd like to though.

Personally I think your contributions are amazing and slave bazaar is my favorite. The regular dialogues seem so bland after playing yours. Please consider this a vote in favor of you doing more with slave bazaar and please accept my admiration for what you accomplished before.

twoaxemasher

Potential Patron
Just adding my voice to the throng of screaming fans, filled with glee that you aren't dead. I look forward to seeing (an) update(s) if they (it) happen(s). Slave Bazzar is a Masterpiece. The best thing to happen to this game since Kona went offline... Don't wanna see that happen to you too. If you don't find time to return, then go knowing you still made this game immeasurably better than it was (which was already great), but PLEASE come back if you can. :grin::grin::grin:

Also, while I voted for the sister character in your new poll, I would still like to represent at least one vote for breast whipping. That would make me so happy...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the top vote being for the Sister dialogue considering the fetish nature of this site... Who am I to judge. :tongue::grin:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Your sister was terrible to you when you were younger, allowing a possible revenge path for the player. When she is unbroken and high willed, she's angry and insulting, demanding you release her. When her will drops, she becomes more respectful like you mentioned, saying nicer things, but thinking pissed off things.
You can then break her in three different ways.
  • Nymphomaniac - She wants sex and she wants to be pimped out. Her level of love affects if she's the ever-so-loving sister that wants to please her sibling, or just a sex hungry slut.
  • Soul Crushed - She is full of self loathing and desires humiliation and abuse.
  • Obedient - She is docile and obedient, getting little pleasure from her situation, but not complaining either.
OH MY GOD, YES PLEASE!!! And then she could try to blackmail you to let her go with that one time she helped you.
Please tell me you have time for this!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Please tell me you have time for this!
I'm not making any promises, but I'm going to try. Silly me though, while the poll was going I thought I'd try to add a little something for my own demented self. I thought it would be relatively easy to add @MoonMoon horse mod to have your slave give oral attentions to a horse (yep, J JGUIDO , I stray a bit to the fetish extremes. :oops:). Boy was I wrong. I've been wasting a bunch of time trying to work through an animtools issue, andI may have to scrap it all. I've put so much into it, I'm reluctant to throw it out though. Hopefully @sby will come to the rescue. stuntcock stuntcock has been a giant help, but it's looking like something related to animtools.

Once I get it working just for Ellie (or I decide to throw it out), then I'll move on to the sister, since that is the obvious poll winner. Then I'll go back and add the horse to Plexia and Ashley (unless of course I have to scrap it all).

T twoaxemasher , it would be some time before I got around to breast whipping. Because of the breast size slider, doing a whip mark on the breast is about 10 times harder than on the back or ass. I'd really like to do it someday though.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I really thought that SDT was dead and a thing of the past. I'm delighted to see there is still a small community around it.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
And @sby came to the rescue! I'm back in business. Most everything you might like in Slave Bazaar is built on the backs of giants. Credit for my next release will go as much to stuntcock stuntcock and @sby as to me. Thanks guys!

My first release will still will be a little bit, cause I've got a lot of work to do and not a lot of time to do it. It'll contain a stables feature where you can take Ellie out to the stables to "play" with a horse. After that I'll work on the sister, then I'll update Plexia and Ashley with the Stables.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Because of the breast size slider, doing a whip mark on the breast is about 10 times harder than on the back or ass. I'd really like to do it someday though.
Could you describe this issue in greater detail? Note: I don't need an immediate answer; please feel free to postpone this question if you're still busy with scenario writing.

At first glance, I don't understand why this would be especially difficult. You could draw a few welt marks in Flash on a medium-sized breast and then tween them into larger and smaller versions along the timeline (5 keyframes each and then standard Shape Tweens to cover the gaps). Publish each one as an independent BODY mod. When the player clicks the "whip" button, you choose one of those mods at random and activate it. If the player decides to change the breast size during gameplay then the whip-marks will change in size and position (they'll stretch or squash along with the breasts themselves) ... but that's the player's fault for doing something unrealistic.

If you want the position and orientation of the marks to be randomized (or for the mark to always appear under the mouse pointer, or appear at the point of contact between the girl's body and an animated whip) then that's a trickier problem. I'd suggest using something akin to the lipstick-smearing system. Employ a mask (slaved to the size and position of the breast "skin") and then draw a big square canvas on top of the breasts -- probably implemented as a BODY mod so that it can be easily cleared or removed. Randomly draw whip-marks onto the canvas. The ones which fall outside the mask (i.e. whip strikes which "miss" the breast) can simply be ignored. If the player clicks the "whip" button a dozen times, they're bound to see at least a few visible marks.

If you want the marks to appear slowly and/or fade slowly then that's another layer of technical complexity.

If you want a single mark to be able to span across the superior face of both breasts, then that's a bit trickier. If you want whip-marks to span across the side of the breast onto the torso (e.g. armpit area), or stretch from the underside of the breast onto the abdomen ... then that's definitely more challenging.

There might be some artistic work needed in order to choose colors which look appropriate on all skin tones. If necessary, you could just assign a different palette for whip marks depending on the current skin color.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Could you describe this issue in greater detail?

It's not exactly "hard", it just what you describe is very work intensive, at least to a non-Flash guy like me. I believe the proper way to make them would be akin to creating a bra. I'd create a mark for each breast step size and then tween them. That way the welt would work no matter what size the breast is, even if the breast slider is used. And then I'd repeat that for every mark (maybe 6 or so on the chest?). It's doable, and to a pro like you doable quickly, but for me, it is a significant amount of time. Now, it's less time then it would take me to do a whole character like the sister, but a lot less fun to do as well :rolleyes: After I did those two bras way back when, I was exhausted.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. LOL
Just wanting to set expectations. I was hoping to post a build today, but it's taking longer than I'd hoped, and I'm going to be away for the weekend. I should be able to post something on Monday. The build will have a bunch of bug fixes to Ellie, and you'll be able to take Ellie to the stables to play with a horse. Sadly it will be some time before I can even start working on the sister. Thanks for bearing with me.

Nordic

Avid Affiliate
Just wanting to set expectations. I was hoping to post a build today, but it's taking longer than I'd hoped, and I'm going to be away for the weekend. I should be able to post something on Monday. The build will have a bunch of bug fixes to Ellie, and you'll be able to take Ellie to the stables to play with a horse. Sadly it will be some time before I can even start working on the sister. Thanks for bearing with me.
well seems like she will have some fun? not sure if I'm aye or nye.. oh well have to wait and see ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.