WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy and welcome!
When I drag and drop LoaderWeeWillieBundle/Loader.swf into my browser, it's just the default game. Moreclothing doesn't automatically initialize, it's literally just the base game. Did I do something wrong, or?
Aye, you do wrong actually.
Check my profile's information tab to find some tutorials about the loader and how to get it to work - cheers and good luck!
Regards, Me

Penderez

Potential Patron
Hey folks, am I the only one who can't break Plexia into a pain slut? I've followed the instructions of getting her to 0 pride + 100 arousal and choking her until she passes out, but it hasn't worked, it just gives me the standard, "What... are you trying to kill me?" dialogue when she wakes up.

I've tried to break her like this multiple times... I've made sure that her arousal was at 100 even right up to and after the moment she passes out, but still it doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong, or is this function broken?

I would appreciate some help/fix for this very much, thanks!

phantomx

Vivacious Visitor
Hey folks, am I the only one who can't break Plexia into a pain slut? I've followed the instructions of getting her to 0 pride + 100 arousal and choking her until she passes out, but it hasn't worked, it just gives me the standard, "What... are you trying to kill me?" dialogue when she wakes up.

I've tried to break her like this multiple times... I've made sure that her arousal was at 100 even right up to and after the moment she passes out, but still it doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong, or is this function broken?

I would appreciate some help/fix for this very much, thanks!

just whip her until she passes out

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is WeeWillie still working on this?
WeeWillie WeeWillie still visits the Undertow website occasionally, but he isn't actively updating this mod at present.

People usually don't return to a long-dormant project in order to resume day-to-day iteration and bugfixes. You forget many of the subtle details in your own work after a while, and it takes time to re-learn them. It also takes time to catch up on any API stuff which has changed during your absence. It simply isn't worthwhile to go through all of that hassle unless there's a cool new "headline" feature which you want to implement.

If you have a specific suggestion then you should share it; if it's especially clever then it might inspire WeeWillie WeeWillie to return to the Slave Bazaar mod. Or someone else might attempt to use your cool idea in their own modding project. Or you might find a collaborator who's willing to help you build a mod around the idea.

If you've encountered a bug then please try to describe it in as much detail as possible. Some of the thread watchers are highly experienced in SDT dialogue issues and they might be able to offer a fix or workaround.

If you've enjoyed WeeWillie WeeWillie 's work and simply want to thank him for his efforts, then please feel free to do so.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I haven't logged on in a long time, and there is activity on the day I do? Is that kismet or something?

stuntcock stuntcock is correct on all accounts. I haven't worked on my mod in a long time and I've forgotten a ton. I wonder how many people are even interested on me continuing Slave Bazaar. Shoot, how many people are even using SDT at all anymore?

Unfortunately I've been super busy in my work and family life, so haven't really had any time to work on SDT related things. I'd like to though.

Last edited:

SkyHeart

Casual Client
I'd LOVE to see a complete version of Slave Bazaar. Slave training is probably the thing I enjoy to most. I really didn't feel like I was playing sdt anymore, I was playing salve bazaar.

I don't know if this could even be implemented but it would be great if you could do something that lets you control the scene when you pimp your slave for money (just like an optional feature you can choose to do in the game).

Also i think it would be great if the clients had a small probability of behaving different from what they said (like a guy that said he's gentle will fuck her brain out of her head) And then that would have an inpact on her behaviour towards you and pimping in general (loving slaves could lose their intrest in you). Maybe some client starts visiting your slave more often and she could fall in love with him

Also, as an event that happenes every now and then you could get the chance to lend your slave to a noble or the king (I asume we're in the mediaval era). Or, also like an event there could be an accution for who gets to fuck your slave that night
(All of those happening based on her skill)

Wow I got carried away :smile: Again I'd love to see how ashley and ellie would look in a finished state (cause they're really good even now) and probably expanding on the landing slave thing would be a great idea

Also public humiliation could be a thing to fuck off her pride but then she'd have a harder time loving you :wink::smile:

And hot wax
And some serum that increases or decreases her breast size
Maybe add the piercing you did in "mistess's playthings"?
Or a new salve that has as background being the queen of another kingdom
Maybe add the option to have the slave be fucked by an orc or something like that
Some new positions like boobjob, footjob
Or that wooden horse thing

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Wow I got carried away :smile: Again I'd love to see how ashley and ellie would look in a finished state (cause they're really good even now) and probably expanding on the landing slave thing would be a great idea

I know that Ellie has some bugs I need to fix, but I'm curious as to what more you feel Ashley and Ellie need to be in a "finished state". Is there stuff missing that I've forgotten about? Do you consider Plexia to be finished?

As for showing things happening during the pimping, I'm not sure I want to open that can of worms. That would be a TON of work to script up multiple automated sex scenes with multiple "him"s. And I'd have to do it for every girl/him combo. Oof. I'd rather focus on the player's scenes.

As for the next things to add, I took a poll some time ago (before Ellie went in). The top 10 voted features in order were:
  1. Virgin (which I did with Ellie)
  2. More speech variations with the existing slaves (surprised me that people want deeper instead of more)
  3. Your sister as a slave.
  4. A sex scene with Talia, the front desk girl.
  5. Elf
  6. Runaway
  7. Emo girl
  8. House wife
  9. Maid
  10. Breast whipping
But that was an old audience. I'm making no promises at all if I can find time to get back up to speed and work on Slave Bazaar. Life is super busy and will be for months to come. Given that caveat, if any of you play my bundle, do you still agree with the ordering of this list? A couple other items that weren't on the poll that I might be able to do are:
  1. Item to change breast size.
  2. Any of the character types in Trials of the Sorceress.
  3. Hanging the slave by her neck (for any breath play freaks out there)
  4. Add the horse mod I saw as an option for humiliation for the slaves.
What do you guys think?

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Do you consider Plexia to be finished?
Yeah I think Plexia is done, seeing as she was made to be a pain slut, had lots of fun making her love me as well

That's the best part, I thought Ashley and Ellie are done too until I saw that READ_ME_FIRST.TXT in which you said that only Plexia is implemented and I was very curious of what you could possibly add. Now that I think of it, it may be that the txt was never really updated

Sadly I didn't get to play with Crystal or Mysteria, always wondered why you took them out...

If you come back to it, deffenetly add the sister slave please

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I am SO glad to see you back, WeeWillie, and showing an interest in updating the Bazaar. It is by far, my favorite dialogue here. That being said, I think it would be a great addition to add any of the characters from Trials of the Sorceress! Hell.... any new ones at all, really. Also, a way to increase or decrease breast sizes would be a great addition!
That being said, I'm just excited to see you back, if even for a short time. :)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
That's the best part, I thought Ashley and Ellie are done too until I saw that READ_ME_FIRST.TXT in which you said that only Plexia is implemented and I was very curious of what you could possibly add. Now that I think of it, it may be that the txt was never really updated

Yeah, that was my bad. They are pretty much "done", at least as much as Plexia is. Ellie still has a lot of bugs that I need to fix though.

Sadly I didn't get to play with Crystal or Mysteria, always wondered why you took them out...

Each girl has to support a lot of things to be placed properly into the Bazaar mod. They need to support being broken in at least two ways, pimping out, getting gifts, getting their hair cut off, being whipped, being bound, etc. Those two characters have a TON of work to be done on them before they could be added back into the mod. Way back when, most people voted for an innocent virgin instead of an emo girl or succubus, so Ellie jumped the queue. Now it sounds like more people want a sister added, so if I find the time to add a whole new character, Crystal and Mysteria will still be on hold.

SkyHeart

Casual Client
I guess the GirlEmoOld.txt and Girl4.txt are the two girls?

I think that if you go for making a sister then then her atitude will be similar to Ashley's
Breaking her will be the docile slave path and, I think the submissive slave could be implemented into it, but instead of:
Submissive slave docile
  • Respectfull
  • Loving
You could do something like

Submissive slave docile
  • Scared (Cause she never thought that her brother would do this to her)
  • Respectfull (Accepts her situation but she doesn't like it one bit (You could do something like what she says doent's match what she thinks) )
  • Obidient (Understands her place and becomes a slave (But doesn't forget you're her brother) )
Wonder if you could copy-paste Ashley, replace insane with submissive and then just change the dialogue lines
And I think that most people would agree that it should be a younger sister (OMG make it so that she just turned 18 and enslaving her was your fucking birthday pressent for her)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
You could do something like

Submissive slave docile
  • Scared (Cause she never thought that her brother would do this to her)
  • Respectfull (Accepts her situation but she doesn't like it one bit (You could do something like what she says doent's match what she thinks) )
  • Obidient (Understands her place and becomes a slave (But doesn't forget you're her brother) )
Wonder if you could copy-paste Ashley, replace insane with submissive and then just change the dialogue lines

I like your thinking, though "Scared" and "Respectful" sound more like states on the way to mentally breaking. I was thinking going more this direction:
Your sister was terrible to you when you were younger, allowing a possible revenge path for the player. When she is unbroken and high willed, she's angry and insulting, demanding you release her. When her will drops, she becomes more respectful like you mentioned, saying nicer things, but thinking pissed off things.
You can then break her in three different ways.
  • Nymphomaniac - She wants sex and she wants to be pimped out. Her level of love affects if she's the ever-so-loving sister that wants to please her sibling, or just a sex hungry slut.
  • Soul Crushed - She is full of self loathing and desires humiliation and abuse.
  • Obedient - She is docile and obedient, getting little pleasure from her situation, but not complaining either.
And I think that most people would agree that it should be a younger sister (OMG make it so that she just turned 18 and enslaving her was your fucking birthday pressent for her)

Great idea, but I'd rather not mention her age at all. If a player pictures themselves older, then they would picture their sister older too. Some players might think of the sister being very young. I'd leave that to the imagination of the player.

What do people think?

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I do like your idea on that, even though I'm not really into the whole incest thing. The paths seem like great idea's though. Personally, I'd rather see the wood nymph, celestial, or vampire from Trials of the Sorceress, but hey, I'll take anything I can get. Slave Bazaar is the one mod I constantly come back to over everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.