WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (3 Viewers)

M

Maggot

Hi this is my first post and after silently enjoying the hard work you modders and dialogue writers do I thought it would only be fair that I give something back. I noticed that a lot of people were having trouble with Ellie getting stuck in a dialogue loop so I looked into the dialogue and I think I found the bug. If anyone is interested I am posting what I think the bug is, why it is a bug, and the change to the code that for me at least fixes Ellie's dialogue. Hopefully this helps everyone out!
This isn't quite the right fix, and if I understand correctly would result in the "first time" dialogue never happening. I describe the bug below, which is a scoping issue.

Basically, do a find and replace for the following:
Code:
*HadCumOnFace || HadCumInMouth*
Replace with:
Code:
*Slaves.slave3.HadCumOnFace || Slaves.slave3.HadCumInMouth*

The two lines this should impact (2289 and 2350 in the packaged Girl3.txt) would always return FALSE when evaluating this conditional, since they're not defined in the current namespace. This would result in "CumOnHadCum0" and "CumInHadCum0" always being run, which provides the "first time" string.

March

Potential Patron
the game is great but i keep running into a bug on the slave trainer game. Anytime I switch positions with the girls it is permanently stuck on the fuck position. Does anyone know what to do or is my computer just bad?
This. I know it's not my computer that's the issue, but maybe there's some option to change it back?

I don't know. Would be helpful is Willie or someone else who's familiar with this dialogue would provide some feedback as I am experiencing the same issue

NNHS

Potential Patron
I drag the loader.swf file into chrome, but all it does is load the base game. It worked perfectly the day before and I saved the filed on a usb. (I removed it safely, so no files were lost, I even re-downloaded the bundle to make sure.) But during the game I did increase Ashley's breast size to max. Is that the reason why it won't work again? If so, how can I fix it?

NNHS

Potential Patron
Yes.
Here's a link I found by searching the SDT thread for 'standalone flash player'
Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads.
Thanks alot. I downloaded the projector and it worked. Just a quick (and probably dumb) question, does the flash player have a history of what files you've used with the flash player? If so, how do I clear it? I'd hate to have someone try to use it and open the history (if there is one for the flash player) and see the file. I doubt it would happen, but better safe than sorry.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Thanks alot. I downloaded the projector and it worked. Just a quick (and probably dumb) question, does the flash player have a history of what files you've used with the flash player? If so, how do I clear it? I'd hate to have someone try to use it and open the history (if there is one for the flash player) and see the file. I doubt it would happen, but better safe than sorry.
i think that cache is found here
%appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
just paste that into windows explorer

or for macs
~\Library\Caches\Adobe\Flash Player\

Holeintheworld

Potential Patron
I can't seem to get them to cum. Ellie's been at 100 love 100 pride 100 arousal and "Skill 0 (42)" for several minutes now without her breaking.

Salem50ae

Potential Patron
Changing occupation and moving has kept me from internet spaces for some time, but now that i returned and played these mods id say that im impressed. Good work wee, i kind of excited to see the finished Slave Bazzar. These characters most deserve their own hair, but ive tried to fill requests before and you know if life just gets in the way you are then left hanging.

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
I'm not sure if WeeWillie is still active in the community but I'd always be ready for an updated Slave Bazzar.

Rocks the Socks

Potential Patron
I load with a standalone flash player, it loads everything, but then takes me to the normal SDT screen with the secretary-looking girl. It doesn't run any special dialogue or anything. I can switch between characters but it doesn't seem to be loading any story mode at all.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I load with a standalone flash player, it loads everything, but then takes me to the normal SDT screen with the secretary-looking girl.
  • Which version of the Flash Player are you using?
  • Could you try using the Flash Player Projector content debugger in order to check for exceptions?
  • Are you using the version 7 of the Slave Bazaar loader bundle?
    • Did you install it into a brand-new folder, or did you splice it into a pre-existing SDT folder?
    • Did you attempt to install any additional mods after deploying the bundle?
It doesn't run any special dialogue or anything.
It isn't supposed to automatically launch a custom story. You're supposed to choose one of the dialogues by clicking it in the character roster.

I can switch between characters
Which characters appear in your roster? Could you provide a screenshot?

Rocks the Socks

Potential Patron
  • Which version of the Flash Player are you using?
  • Could you try using the Flash Player Projector content debugger in order to check for exceptions?
  • Are you using the version 7 of the Slave Bazaar loader bundle?
    • Did you install it into a brand-new folder, or did you splice it into a pre-existing SDT folder?
    • Did you attempt to install any additional mods after deploying the bundle?
It isn't supposed to automatically launch a custom story. You're supposed to choose one of the dialogues by clicking it in the character roster.

Which characters appear in your roster? Could you provide a screenshot?

I'm using the v23 projector and the bundle, yes. I installed it into a brand new folder and haven't loaded any other mods.

I just tried running it in the debugger and I got this:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at obj.dialogue::Dialogue/startSpeakingPhrase_l()
at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
at Modules::lProxy/forwardMethod()
at LineTypeManager/buildDialogueStates()[C:\Users\Dusty\Documents\SDT\Dev\SDTDialogueActions3\src\LineTypeManager.as:72]
at Main/doCheck()[C:\Users\Dusty\Documents\SDT\Dev\SDTDialogueActions3\src\Main.as:188]
at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/fps()

I got a bunch of these, actually.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I just tried running it in the debugger and I got this:

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at obj.dialogue::Dialogue/startSpeakingPhrase_l()
at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
at Modules::lProxy/forwardMethod()
at LineTypeManager/buildDialogueStates()[C:\Users\Dusty\Documents\SDT\Dev\SDTDialogueActions3\src\LineTypeManager.as:72]
at Main/doCheck()[C:\Users\Dusty\Documents\SDT\Dev\SDTDialogueActions3\src\Main.as:188]
at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/fps()

I got a bunch of these, actually.

Thaaaat's my fault. For like a long time.

To fix by hand:

- Start SDT.
- (Optional) Wait for the error to occur.
- (If error occurs) Press Ignore all or your locale's version of that (whatever makes it stop giving you errors)
- Go to the Modding tab and click the back arrow next to the "Custom Dialogue". This clears the current dialogue.
- Close SDT.
- Restart SDT.
- Load the character folder you wanted to play.

To fix permanently, I don't think there's a solution you can apply at the moment.
- You can try to install any of v4.03, v4.04, v4.05, (and v4.06 when it is released) to see if this fixes the issue. Most likely it will, but there's a chance that WW's stuff breaks because he did a few modifications of his own and I don't have those.
- If you know how to program or don't mind trying to figure things out for a few hours you could see if there's sources included and look at the technical details I described below and see if you can apply the fix shown in the commit to the sources that WW used. Then you'd have to recompile it to an SWF.

The technical details:

The commit that fixes this issue is Pim_gd / SDTDialogueActions / commit / 6e3964785f84 — Bitbucket. The first release that contains this fix is v4.03. This bug has existed for ... pretty much like somewhere v1.06 or something - basically a very long time.

What happens is that something (either SDT, or MoreClothing, or...) is still loading, and basically not everything is ready yet. But DA sees that there's a start line in the dialogue, and tries to play it straight away. It can't do this, because the game hasn't started up properly yet.

elebram

Potential Patron
Gooodmorning

I've some question for wee willie or for whom can answer me.
I've try to read past post, but my english is like my frech...arab for me.

I've some probem:
1) after break ellies she don't cum in anal sex
2) is possible passed out whit slap? and with anal sex?

Tnx for help and have a nice day all!

Last edited:
K

kabumpe

Can someone help me please? Ive been struggling a lot to get Plexia to cum, Ive tried spam cumming in every position, as well as choking her out and whipping. The pleasure decay is too fast for anything but whipping, trying to raise her pleasure through anal or fucking only makes it drop. Is there a way to edit her reactions to produce more pleasure or become more frequent? Otherwise Im not sure how Im ever gonna achieve that.

M

mro

First of all she needs to have zero pride, 100 arousal, and greater than 90 love. Then she'll ask to masturbate, but on the kneeling pose. After that, just spam to keep her arousal high enough

Rudgar

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 5 12/05/14, now with whipping)

I've found out just recently that it isn't just this download. Anything from Solidfiles causes my antivirus to block it upon download. For some reason on my end, there is some sort of virus on that site that my antivirus says is an aggressive form of Adware. If others come across this problem in the future, those who utilize solidfiles might consider using another download manager as an alternative.
I will post this wherever I find someone asking questions about viruses from solidfiles.com:
  1. I don't like solidfiles.com
  2. I will not use solidfiles for myself
  3. I got virus warnings from my browser(!) about swf files I downloaded from there.
  4. I sent in some of the files I've been warned from to the avira's virus lab. They examined them and did not find the least in any of the files I've sent in.
  5. I started using the downloaded files and nothing evil happened to me yet.
  6. In the end I decided to not trust solidfiles.com - but to trust the files others have uploaded there.
  7. But I'll keep an eye on those files though.
  8. Beside this, I recommend to follow one of stuntcock's suggestions.
  9. HTH - Hope this helps

DFSIR

Vivacious Visitor
This isn't quite the right fix, and if I understand correctly would result in the "first time" dialogue never happening. I describe the bug below, which is a scoping issue.

Basically, do a find and replace for the following:
Code:
*HadCumOnFace || HadCumInMouth*
Replace with:
Code:
*Slaves.slave3.HadCumOnFace || Slaves.slave3.HadCumInMouth*

The two lines this should impact (2289 and 2350 in the packaged Girl3.txt) would always return FALSE when evaluating this conditional, since they're not defined in the current namespace. This would result in "CumOnHadCum0" and "CumInHadCum0" always being run, which provides the "first time" string.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.