WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (4 Viewers)

Voraj

Potential Patron
easy on the essay there champ, weewillie's mod is just about the best thing that happened to sdt

if weewillie can't, won't, or doesn't want to work on it anymore, that's fine. we're all adults and i don't expect anyone to keep working on something like this for free. plus he has mentioned he has irl stuff going on.

if you want to go tone policing because i didn't say enough nice things, maybe you should work for( EDIT by moderator: Let's keep politics out of Undertow)

Last edited by a moderator:

Slingerbult

Content Creator
easy on the essay there champ, weewillie's mod is just about the best thing that happened to sdt

if weewillie can't, won't, or doesn't want to work on it anymore, that's fine. we're all adults and i don't expect anyone to keep working on something like this for free. plus he has mentioned he has irl stuff going on.

if you want to go tone policing because i didn't say enough nice things, maybe you should work for ( EDIT by moderator: Let's keep politics out of Undertow)

You must favor ( EDIT by moderator: Let's keep politics out of Undertow) then as he too is an inane loudmouth. Politics aside, Undertow, and its forerunner SDT forums, prides itself on a polite tone of conversation despite the straight forward subject matter we discuss on these forums. You should be thankful that stuntcock took time to respond to your question at all - it's a shame not all newcomers appreciate the work he puts in. And if not thankful, you should at least respect his authority as a Moderator. If you don't want to mind your tone, this forum probably isn't for you. Now go and have a jolly fine day!

Last edited by a moderator:

www.wtf.com

Potential Patron
You must favor ( EDIT by moderator: Let's keep politics out of Undertow) then as he too is an inane loudmouth. Politics aside, Undertow, and its forerunner SDT forums, prides itself on a polite tone of conversation despite the straight forward subject matter we discuss on these forums. You should be thankful that stuntcock took time to respond to your question at all - it's a shame not all newcomers appreciate the work he puts in. And if not thankful, you should at least respect his authority as a Moderator. If you don't want to mind your tone, this forum probably isn't for you. Now go and have a jolly fine day!
If he did give up on this, what I want to know is who'd be skilled enough to continue it in his stead... the Mod's friggen incredible (aside from the fact that, from time to time, the customers completely stop coming for no real reason. second time this has happened to me.)

But if he is still working on this, I would like to propose an alternative to "breaking" them. All the characters have distinct wants and desires, right? like, the demon wants the collar off, and the youngest just wants a family? so how about a method of providing these to them, making them, instead of completely docile slaves, obey you while maintaining more of their original personality? this could, in certain cases, allow for boosts in how much money they get you from certain customers, but lower it for others. For example, the cruel customer could pay more for the princess if broken in this way because she'd put up more of a fight, or he could pay even less than before because she, in this "half-broken" state, likes to experiment: he pays less because she winds up enjoying it more than he wanted her to, which is why he's the "cruel" customer and not just another "mean" customer.

JustCallMeDave

Potential Patron
I've been looking into the bug that makes Ellie unable to enjoy anal (broken or not) and determined that the settings does not progress from AnalThoughtSkilled0 to AnalThoughtSkilled1.
However, I have no idea as to what causes this. It might be that "BeenAssFucked" is never set to "1" or that "Progression.Limited" is never decreased but I am on thin ice here since I have only very basic skill in this area.

If anyone would like to have a look at this, the bug occurs in the file "Girl3" which is located in *weewillie folder*\Mods\Slave Bazaar.

I have been able to simulate enjoyment by setting all instances of "AnalThoughtSkilled0" or "AnalThoughtSkilled0%" to "AnalThoughtSkilled1" (and vice versa) hard in the text file which worked pretty good but this brought some other bugs that mixed broken/unbroken and pain/pleasure dialogue in a non realistic way.

Hope someone else will look at this also since i am struggling at this point.

PS.
WeeWillie made me want to sign up to the site so three cheers for him and this great mod!

Last edited:

Wolfie404x

Potential Patron
That's a bit impolite.
  • if you've encountered a bug, then please describe it with as much technical detail as possible
  • if you're concerned about runtime performance or incompatibility with other mods, then please describe the circumstances and particulars
    • WeeWillie WeeWillie has been absent for a while, but forum regulars may be able to share workarounds that they've discovered and employed privately. SDT modders may be able to provide patches for serious code conflicts.
  • if you're an aspiring writer who is looking to imitate or reuse some of WeeWillie WeeWillie 's work then go ahead and describe your idea or project
    • other authors may be able to chime in and offer feedback or mentorship support. Forum regulars may volunteer to act as playtesters for your stories.
  • if you'd like to make a suggestion or propose a new feature for the Slave Bazaar, then please do so
    • if there's a backlog of great ideas and yet WeeWillie WeeWillie remains absent, then another writer may volunteer to create an unofficial expansion (or spiritual sequel) to the Slave Bazaar
    • if you'd like to followup on a previous suggestion or proposal made by another forum member, then feel free to do so. Conversation can help to flesh out an idea and explore its merits.
  • if you can offer detailed feedback or constructive criticism (re: narrative, characterization, interaction, UI design, difficulty, pacing, or whatever) then please do so
    • feedback is always welcome, even if the actual author may not see it for several months (if ever). Your comments and critiques may help to guide other authors as they pursue their own projects.
  • if you want to express gratitude for the effort and ingenuity that WeeWillie WeeWillie has put into his creations, then please do so
  • if you'd like to bump the thread and complain vaguely about the lack of updates then please ... don't.
    • it adds nothing to the conversation, and can make an author feel ashamed of his inactivity. This doesn't give him a very good reason or motive to resume work on the project.
    • if someone returns after a long hiatus, I'd prefer that he find replies which make him feel appreciated by the community, encouraged to explore new ideas, eager to quickly fix a well-described bug, or intrigued by a clever review.
  • if you don't have anything constructive to contribute, then just click the "Watch Thread" button. You'll be automatically notified of any updates.
    • I'd greatly prefer that you find some way to contribute instead of just going silent!

If you ever happen to have a free moment could you make me that file since I have no clue how???? If not then that's perfectly okay. Thanks Cochise.

JustCallMeDave

Potential Patron
So here is my very crude edit of Ellie.
It will make her enjoy anal and unlock some of the progression in the dialog.
This file also includes the fix from "codebreaker13" which prevents the massive loss of love and pride by cum in face or mouth and also unlocks some more dialog.
Hi this is my first post and after silently enjoying the hard work you modders and dialogue writers do I thought it would only be fair that I give something back. I noticed that a lot of people were having trouble with Ellie getting stuck in a dialogue loop so I looked into the dialogue and I think I found the bug. If anyone is interested I am posting what I think the bug is, why it is a bug, and the change to the code that for me at least fixes Ellie's dialogue. Hopefully this helps everyone out!

Replace existing file in your own placement of the "Slave Bazaar" folder (for me its D:\sdt\WeeWillieBundle\Mods\Slave Bazaar)
I highly recommend that before doing this you rename the existing file to something like "Girl3.txt.BACKUP" so you can revert if needed since my version is not without its own bugs, for instance:

• *THIS WILL COMPLETELY SKIP THE PAIN DIALOG* She will start to enjoy it from the very first time.
  • It locks her hands at her legs. This means that she will not cover herself when you buy her and even when using the leather cuffs she still has her hands on her legs. However if you buy some clothes and dress her, the hands are unlocked.
    I am not even close to figuring out how I managed to make that happen...

If you do anal before you break her, she will still cry and show some resentment towards you and her pride and love will go down but her pleasure will go up (+2 at a time). You can of course keep complementing her to counteract this somewhat.
After she is broken she will be able to have an orgasm from anal if you allow her to masturbate (100 pleasure required).

Hope you enjoy and please give me some notes if you can! This is far from perfect.

Attachments

Girl3.txt
310 KB · Views: 332

Last edited:

jase

Vivacious Visitor
I replayed "Trials", and I'm as amazed and impressed as I was the first time I played. It's incredible how you presented such distinctive characters with inventive use of the basic costuming and skilled character establishment dialog. And the challenges made what would be standard interaction into something new and compelling. I remember I had to separate Desire's minigame to its own file to practice until I could get it.

I was about to ask if I could expand it with updated Dialog Actions, but now that I think of it there's really nothing else it needs. I'm envious of your talent, and wish I could chip away the writer's block that prevents me from completing a satisfying dialog.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I couldn't get it to work either. I sent a PM to the OP.
It works for me on Chrome but not on Firefox. Solidfiles has revamped their advertising approach recently, presumably intending to frustrate users of adblock software. If you have a narrow whitelist then you probably won't be able to download from Solidfiles because the script needed to reach the actual filehost will get blocked. Even with adblock disabled, I needed to click on the download button three times (and spawn three popups) before the download began.

Temporary suggestion: try copy-pasting the download link into a different web browser. Preferably one which you rarely use (e.g. Microsoft Edge) and which therefore lacks adblock plugins. Click the small Download button a few times, close the resulting popup ads, and the file transfer should eventually begin.

Hopefully fleet fleet 's message will also be fruitful, and we can convince WeeWillie WeeWillie to rehost his bundle on a more convenient platform.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
It works for me on Chrome but not on Firefox. Solidfiles has revamped their advertising approach recently, presumably intending to frustrate users of adblock software. If you have a narrow whitelist then you probably won't be able to download from Solidfiles because the script needed to reach the actual filehost will get blocked. Even with adblock disabled, I needed to click on the download button three times (and spawn three popups) before the download began.

Temporary suggestion: try copy-pasting the download link into a different web browser. Preferably one which you rarely use (e.g. Microsoft Edge) and which therefore lacks adblock plugins. Click the small Download button a few times, close the resulting popup ads, and the file transfer should eventually begin.

Hopefully fleet fleet 's message will also be fruitful, and we can convince WeeWillie WeeWillie to rehost his bundle on a more convenient platform.

I used Chrome with adblocker and was unable to download. When I turned off adblocker, I got the pop ups. I tried accessing it with Opera and the site installed malware on my PC. :mad: I had to uninstall Opera.
A more convenient platform would be the Downloads section here at Undertow.

ShiftyFuxor

Potential Patron
I used Chrome with adblocker and was unable to download. When I turned off adblocker, I got the pop ups. I tried accessing it with Opera and the site installed malware on my PC. :mad: I had to uninstall Opera.
A more convenient platform would be the Downloads section here at Undertow.
Well, using this work around got me the file, so I'm happy...Sorta.
Used one of my linux machines to download as a virus buffer, and did a full de-con of the files with Avast, just to make sure. I've got a copy if its okay for me to upload it for users to download.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Well, using this work around got me the file, so I'm happy...Sorta.
Used one of my linux machines to download as a virus buffer, and did a full de-con of the files with Avast, just to make sure. I've got a copy if its okay for me to upload it for users to download.

I think it would be an excellent idea for you to upload it. I'd recommend uploading it to our downloads section, rather than attaching it to a post. If weeWillie objects to the upload we can remove it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

HOIHOI

Potential Patron
When I try to fuck a slave, it says *position*.txt not found. Could you provide single txt files, and instructions on how to add them? Otherwise great work, I love it! Keep it up!
Edit: I discovered that it works with custom positions as well.

Attachments

• Skärmbild (1922).png
    Skärmbild (1922).png
    780.4 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
P

PopstarAbsol

When I tried to download this (following instructions to the point) I had around 6-10 other programs install did I end up clicking on the wrong link or something...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.