Weapon accessories (1 Viewer)

rytheguy

Potential Patron
Ive searched the loader imports and cant find any standalone weapons accessories. Such as a slung rifle or bow/quiver, perhaps a sword at the side, pistol or dagger at the leg. I apologise if I have simply missed them. If they are out there could I get a link. Or If anyone knows how to make them I think they would make excellent additions.

lolmort

Potential Patron
If i remind grenat there ils just One weapon for him a gun (or it his packed with a joker mod for him)
If you want to create them go check the tutorial part of the forum (or wait a good moder awnser)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i think the only stand-alone type of weapon mod made is dante's 'do it or else', in his loader thread
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2898.0
under the extras section

Iago

Content Creator
I'm not sure if you want the weapons for the male or the female. In the second case, you can extract a belt with a gun from Dante's female soldier (although it comes with a harness too) with sby moreclothingV3 (it's the top part of the costume).

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Could have sworn I had a bunch of those as standalones ???

EDIT: Nope Just Rayne's Blades

Took me a few minutes but this should get you started

EDIT Deleted broken links.
Dante's mods were moved to the sites download section See post #8 below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.