Warriors of Elysia (1 Viewer)

True Succubus

Potential Patron
I never thought I'd say this, but to many bikinis, just kind of gets old quick, but the video itself looks like its had quite a bit of work in both chirography and animation.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Funny. I've been following the development of this game for years, and somehow I manage to find this video here first, rather than on the developer's website. Looks like they may finally be close to actually releasing it, after so ridiculously long a time.

This is the sequel to Bikini Karate Babes, a terrible game from 2002. It's stupid cheesy fun, but pretty crappy ryona. This will probably be the same, but beggars can't be too choosy, right?

Mardion

Potential Patron
Yup, it looks to be more of the same, but at least some of the new moves are pretty cool. Athena's grabs rock!

onlinehero

Casual Client
buahahhaahaa the release date was moved for 6th time or something lol :D what a bunch of amateurs.
first it was autumn 2010, then april 19 2011, then april 26, then may 3, then may 31 and now it is (for real real) june 21. and it's not even a real game, it's a joke. even duke nukem forever gets released earlier. i would almost bet that when this "game" is finally released it's good for nothing.

EDIT: and why isn't this article in commercial games section? i mean there are no videos in this thread, only a crappy trailer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
^Good call, thread moved.

And while you're right about the game's release date being moved around ridiculously all the time, the fact remains that it's a real game, and that it will hold some ryona value. Like I said, some of the grabs rock!

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
My god, my last post in this thread was over a year ago, and I was saying "Looks like they may finally be close to actually releasing it, after so ridiculously long a time."

This is the worst travesty I've dealt with, as far as the release date getting pushed. The blackest mark they get is that for the last two pushes, they didn't tell us that they weren't going to meet the release date until the day before they said it was going to be released. The lack of professionalism is just pathetic. At this point they have no credibility left (not that they started with much, considering their genre and setup).

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
At first i was like: "lol, joke vide...ish funny..." but then i realised it was serious...sorry for being a douche, but need to say this: "Fuck is this shit?" >_>

onlinehero

Casual Client
OK, so WoE was finally released today and I was gonna write a review of it, but after playing game for 5 minutes I decided this... thing doesn't need such. Some facts:

- It's even worse than its 10 years old predecessor. Even graphics are worse. Gameplay is just as horrible as in BKB.
- There is no ryona. Even that trailer has more ryona than the actual game.
- There's no any kind of plot, or cutscenes or anything else either. After you complete the game you see some random video clip that makes no sense at all, plus you've already seen it in the trailer.
- AI never uses grabs (plus all grabs are lame!). Plus AI is stupid.
- BKB had some sexy/cheese/stupid grabs but this does not. The game takes itself way too seriously. It's like devs thought they were making Virtua Fighter 6 but only managed to make Mortal Kombat 0.1.
- I was actually expecting a storyline but there's no such thing (even thought trailer gives you impression that there would be).
- This is the worst game I've ever played. Games such as Big Riggs or You Testament actully feel good in comparision to this.

Conclusion: Don't even try it!

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Sorry this turned out to be a big disappointment for you. Hopefully you didn't end up buying it. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.