Warframe Request (1 Viewer)

Zaxor

Potential Patron
Hey, does anyone think that they could create a nude patch for warframe?

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Arent they all armored robots? Do they have bodies and skin underneath at all? If not I think it will be difficult as it will need to be made from scratch or taken from another source and altered to fit into the game which might not even be possible.

Zaxor

Potential Patron
Arent they all armored robots? Do they have bodies and skin underneath at all? If not I think it will be difficult as it will need to be made from scratch or taken from another source and altered to fit into the game which might not even be possible.
Would there be someone willing to do this?

Zaxor

Potential Patron
NgmvrKZ.jpg

Will this picture be enough? This is an image of all of the female starter frames. As of right now, I can not supply the more end game frames.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm sorry to say, but please realize that while Undertow has over 1000 members, there are fewer than 50 actively modding. Sadly, not all games get modded.

Zaxor

Potential Patron
Didn't you just delete your previous reply and use the same text regarding the total number of modders in the new post? Lol, I mean I read your reply, doesn't mean that I am gonna stop wanting it lol.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
The moderator is just letting you know the time and intensity of modding.
People who mod are the ones to play those games, usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.