[PC] Wands and Witches 0.82 upd Dec/07/2019 (1 Viewer)

GCStudio

Vivacious Visitor
The first public build is out!

Wands and Witches.
screenshot0028.png

When you turned 18, you received a letter with an invitation to the Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Because magic is not for children!

Main features:

• "Prologue" event with 5000+ words.
  • Role playing system.
  • You can choose the gender of your character. i.e. You can play as either a male or a female student.
  • The player character will not be a canonical character from within the Harry Potter universe. However, the other characters are, although they may be a bit "out of character".
  • Hand drawn pictures made in the original style.
  • You can enroll in any of the houses. The Sorting Hat makes its decision depending on what you did in the prologue.
This version ends after you first lessons.

screenshot0030.png

In the future versions we will add:

- A campus life full of magic and events.

- It will be a sandbox game. Therefore, you can interact with any NPC 's and do whatever you want, but the NPC's themselves will interact with each other, or even with you. For example, don't be surprised if Professor Snape begins an affair with one of his students. Also, don't be surprised if this student happens to be male (we'll make it an option you can disable).

- Your character will be able to improve his/her skills and spells to acquire new ways of interacting with others, and when I say "interact" I mean, basically, different lewd stuff. The main characters are not children, but students with their adult needs, especially if they happen to have magic at their disposal.

- The player character will act according to your desires. So, he/she can be perverted, romantic, or both. It's up to you.

- We plan to have at least two girls and two guys from each house. Each of them will have personal events, quests, storylines, etc.

screenshot0029.png

You can download it at our Patreon page.
Great Chicken Studio are creating NSFW Games | Patreon

Last edited:

GCStudio

Vivacious Visitor
Merry Xmas and Happy new year!

1.png

We hope that you will continue to play our games in the coming year. In turn, we promise that we will do our best to make games!

GCStudio

Vivacious Visitor
We get the same type of questions from the players. So, we decided to make a mini FAQ about gameplay.

So:

Q) Nothing happens in the game. How can I get the quests?

A) For most of the quests, you must have a high level of relationship with the characters. Typically, the "friend" level is sufficient for the first character's quest.

Q) How can I improve the relationship with the character?

A) You need to talk to him or her. Also, the relationship increases during quests. But I think that you have a problem with getting a quest, isn't it?

Q) I talk to the character, but the relationship does not go up. Or even go down. What should I do?

A) There is no single model of successful conversation. The conversation depends on your stats, the character's relationship to you, your House, and just on your luck.
The main stat you should pay attention to is your character's LOOKS.
Your looks is positively affected by: high charisma, expensive robes, some other items received in the game.
Your looks is negatively affected by: low charisma and the level of your hygiene. If you take a shower rarely, then the surrounding characters don't like it.
Just try not to start conversations, if you current looks is lesser then 8 (higher is better).

Q) What topics improve relationships best?

A) There is no single answer to this question. As a rule, it is best to try a different topics and look at the character's reaction. And do not limit yourself to one topic. If you say what he or she wants to hear, then you can improve your relationship by 2-3 points at once.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi. I've deleted some of the 'in progress' posts so our members can get to the latest version without wading thru multiple updates.
When you make future updates, please delete the previous update.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi. I've deleted another outdated 'in progress' post. Old update posts do NOT add value to the thread.
When you make future updates, please delete the previous update.
I hoe I don't have to remind you about this again. :mad:
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
The title is funny! :grin:

But here i see an other Harry Potter themed Game (I thought they are not called witches in that universe.)
And no game for the Little Witch Akademia.
With a girl tottaly into shrooms of all sizes and forms?
a girl only school with a lot of yuri possibilities.
and not only love potions but love bees who make a love potion effect to everyone they stung :P

CriminalSarcasticBeardedcollie-max-1mb.gif

tabris666

Avid Affiliate
The art style put me off since is more like something child oriented.
30k words is kinda normal and can be done in 10 days (i did a light novel in 10 days and 5 light novel in a year over 100k words) so not much work has been done or something to attract people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.