[VOTE] The H-GAME that I SHOULD MAKE (1 Viewer)

Vote your dream H-Game

• [2D] Strategical Traps (Neighbours from hell style)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • [2D] Platformer/Adventure (Wolf's Dungeon like)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • [2D] Hack and Slash

• [2D] Fighter (fairy fight style)

• [2D] action Sandbox (Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim like)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [2D] farming Sandbox (Breeding Season like)

• [3D] Tower Defense (Orks Must Die style)

• [3D] Date and Rape (Itazura kyoaku like)

• [3D] Platformer/Adventure

• [3D] Hack and Slash (Sword Hime like)

• [3D] Fighter (naruto storm style)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • [3D] action Sandbox (Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim like)

• [3D] farming Sandbox + Adventure (Breeding Season like)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Top1.png

Hi everyone, NymphoKyun here. I'm a game developer, and i'm willing to make a hentai game based on people's desires.
If you wish so, you could describe below exactly how you see the game you've voted for (story, mechanics, animations, chars and enemies ... anything you may have on your mind). Also i should specify that i don't plan on copying others games, more like deriving from several aspects of the referenced games mechanics.

So without too much talk i would want to know what kind of 3D PC game your body lusts for the most, choose wisel-.. i mean pervetedly :3

The POLL:
VOTE HERE

I strongly recommend voting on the poll from the link above,because it is being spreaded amidst multiple communities so it'll hold the most comprehensive results (altough i'll still be counting the separate forum polls)

Attention
In order to prevent (at least somehow) vote overspamming - You'll be prompted to log in to a valid gmail address so you can vote.
Just in case people might think that i'm looting your emails or something - this is how google forms work, i don't need anyone's personal datas or emails.

The Voting will continue until "1 September 2015" . After i'll sum the results and choose the winner. Once i'm done with that i'll proceed with the winner game's developement (should be in about a day).
From this point all updates, cookies, dev versions, other polls and ideas which would affect the game developement and overall outcome will be filtered thru Patreon (this will be done for me to not have any excuses of leaving the game's developement -- Official Enslavement T.T ).

NymphoKyun's Patreon Page (details, pledges and goals will be added when the developement will begin)
https://www.patreon.com/NymphoKyun

FOR EVERYONE:
I appreciate your concerns and it's understandable that most of the people would have a several amount of doubts and skeptiks about this project, yet so far i don't ask for any investments, just your vote and some faith.

Everyone thnx for your attention and support,
And sorry for the long explanations, now go and Vote >.<
~NymphoKyun

Bottom1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I'm kinda missing the option '[2D] Platformer (Trine-like)'.
I think that's the best bet if you want to make a game with good game mechanics, scene variation and development complexity.

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Someone92, hmm, that went to me like a lightning in broad daylight. I never played that game, i think this will come as an detailed concept for the platformer choice.
Thnx for the tip ;)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
The Voting had officially ended. Everyone thnx for participation.

The winner can be checked HERE

Hope to see you there ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.