[PC] Vorpal Rabbit (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
Came across an update from what I last knew of, so I've cleaned the thread up and added screens. Level 7 was completed with this build. Felt a little faster and got a UI improvement as well. Full save is included. I do not take credit for making it, found them both on another forum.

O

OMightyZeus

The download link doesn't work. Says files been removed. Any chance it's someplace else?

O

OMightyZeus

Awesome. Thanks man. I just don't get why google wouldn't have that come up before all the forums on it. Ah well.

Miho

Potential Patron
Can someone find a 100% save file for this?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind. If someone would like the full data for this here ya go!
https://www.mediafire.com/?xxcphvbi1vwf63k
It took soooo much effort but I did it! Hope you all enjoy it. Sorry if I'm not allowed to give out save files

Miho

Potential Patron
Yeah that's all there is. I was confused too but trust me, it's just level six stage one and level seven stage one. And you're welcome. Hopefully people everywhere will be able to endevor in the fruits of my efforts! It really was that hard!

Rowan

Potential Patron
Yeah that's all there is. I was confused too but trust me, it's just level six stage one and level seven stage one. And you're welcome. Hopefully people everywhere will be able to endevor in the fruits of my efforts! It really was that hard!
it's not that hard...

on a side note can you guys stop bumping this? it's torture enough having to anticipate his next update without being reminded of it not being there

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.