Vorpal Rabbit 2 (1 Viewer)

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
http://q-cumber.ldblog.jp/VorpalRabbit2 0_0_1.zip

A current(?) work in progress for the sequel of Vorpal Rabbit.
The graphics have definitely improved and there's a new character to play as.

...I don't remember the controls... if it's not ZXC then it should be Shift, A, and X apparently...
There's jump and attack, but there's also the new button which is special. You can press special while holding a direction to do different special attacks, they look pretty cool too!

Currently there is only 1 stage with a boss tree.

ijama

Potential Patron
the first character with the swords is a little slower (running) but stronger (1 hit instead of 2 to kill plant things) and has more reach (swords? instead of claws?)
the second character is faster and can double jump
I have not figured out how to hurt the boss yet, but the ryona isn't too bad.
The controls for me was
Z: Jump
X: Attack
C: Special (character with swords rapid slashes, and im assuming the other characters special was block?) but you can dash with both characters moving left or right then press C, the dash does kill the enemies

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
Excellent! I'm really glad to hear that a sequel is being developed, and it's especially cool that it seems to be much more balanced. I'm looking forward to see how this turns out, the demo was pretty entertaining. The new girl's 'block' move seems pretty useless (especially compared to the original character's extra move which can strip enemies), but she's still fun to play as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.