Vore on youtube (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I sent her a message and she's a member here now. Hopefully she'll share some of her work here.

noice1

Potential Patron
There are very few kinds of videos that YT let's slip. Personally I don't understand how this gets flagged (unless she was rendering full nude or loli depictions). There are a lot of sexual videos that never get taken down, it makes no sense to me where the line is drawn.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
It's a shame really, instead of attempting to understand; or doing the truly 'normal' thing and just leaving a video they don't like alone... "Normal people" have to whine and complain till action is taken against people who are so "unnatural" as to enjoy harmless fantasies and videos.
I enjoyed most of AyaneStar's videos and I say it's a shame they were taken down.
I suppose those of us who upload videos like that though should be looking for a secondary site to upload them.

S

snake434

a secondary site should be a good idea since i also enjoyed a lot Ayanestar's videos, my favorite was the star wars home voyage series. sad it came to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.