Vore Discussion (1 Viewer)

Dandy TIger

Potential Patron
This may seem streamline vore, and probably is, but I like when a female character is being held by tentacles, and then eaten whole. It helps when the creature eating said female is toying with her with it's tongue/mouth appendage while it eats her.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I moved your thread to the Vore section. I figured it would be more relevant here, and this could be the new discussion thread.

I'm personally not a fan of vore. It just doesn't do it for me. I honestly don't see why people enjoy it. Maybe someone would like to explain?

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
I consider vore a more "organic" ryona...the dead space guys might have explained it best: The thought of the enemy wanting your body makes it more intimate and scary...and in my own opinion its just sexy, having a predator like that, the girl trying to fight, getting defeated and devoured...ultimate defeat :D

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I suppose for the people that enjoy ryona from the power reversal aspect, what fedefyr says rings true. I guess it depends on what you interpret as the ultimate defeat. For some it's being bested in combat, for others it's rape, and for people who like vore I assume it's becoming lunch. That's my thought anyway.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
it also had suffocation, and squeezing... when a girl is in like a snake stomach, it crushes her like most vore.

i like some vore. more or less the slow stuff. like a girl knocked out on the ground and a serpent comes up to her and eats her from her feet... then half way through she wakes up... with her legs crushed by its muscles and half digested she almost gives up hope... it is currently crushing her pelvis area and she is frantically trying to get out or kill it... but she knows shes done for... the snake gets to her shoulders... her stomach and ribs are being crushed...teeth are being plunged into her breasts and she is still alive... but fading... breathing heavy... her arms are frozen... about to be eaten.. finally it gets to her head... her lungs are being crushed her muscles are totally drained... she is basically dead... but still awake... finally it gets to her neck and she gives up hope...
eaten alive... slow and painfully...

that's what i aim for with vore :)

noice1

Potential Patron
Vore includes everything about ryona that I like: a chase or fight, a struggle, impending and final defeat and then imprisonment/capture. Along that entire "road" there is room for teasing, taunting, manipulating, etc. Depending on the predator, it's the complete ryona experience. I'm not really into digestion or churning stomach fluids and the post-vore "burp" is the bane of this fetish, but the rest speaks for itself.

It's not easy to explain why it's appealing, but if you like bear-hugs you'd like snakes or naga coiling around a victim. If you like some sort of binding you'd be able to like arachnids wrapping up a victim in webbing. If you like demons or succubi, you can probably enjoy what's called soul vore. If you like tentacles, you might like venus fly traps or vore plant "pods" that aren't "gorey". Really, vore is not just human or animal-like, flesh-ripping, foul-belly fetish, a lot of it is what it symbolizes, at least IMO.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Vore is like the ultimate defeat, you've been beaten and now your going to be put to use for the Om-nomer. As Noice explained with the Arachnids, *Clears throat* Succubi and Tentacles there are varying degrees of what you find attractive, like the tied up part, the complete defeat where your body and soul are devoured or you just like tentacles and vore.

Personally i sort of like Vore, i think its the defeat that gets me the most, your defeated and are still alive to know your about to die. Even better with Vore rape, not sure how that'd work but its pretty sexy.

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
i tried to fit as much of those descriptions as possible in my example haha
i must say... i never got into vore pics.
just videos. i like the action... but with guro i prefer pics... it's weird lol
i have a huge imagination :)

did i miss anything with that example hahaha
i didn't incorporate rape * that's pretty much it haha

i'd write one with an arachnid but i don't actually picture it well enough . . .

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
I just like creatures abusing the girls in general..parasites for example i love :D..like the facehuggers from Aliens, or something else :D...i have a thing for tentacles or creature sucking the blood/brains out of a girl...though not much of that exists :/

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
^^ i imagine a giant leech on top of a woman while she is on her back. sucking blood, either out of her neck or her stomach... is that considered vore? lol

it is eating... lol

and are zombies considered vore??

the definition for me is a "large" creature/object eating or swalling a person... can it be a zombie slowing eating a person or a leech eating the life away from someone??
i dunno...

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
^^ i imagine a giant leech on top of a woman while she is on her back. sucking blood, either out of her neck or her stomach... is that considered vore? lol

it is eating... lol

the definition for me is a "large" creature/object eating or swalling a person... can it be a zombie slowing eating a person or a leech eating the life away from someone??
i dunno...
Well yeah, theres soft vore (swallowed whole), then theres HARDVORE..so yeah :D

noice1

Potential Patron
Any type of ingestion or "feeding" I think could be considered vore, and yes that would include vampires, but it would have to demonstrate that it's more than a simple bite (more like a complete draining).

mudball2

Potential Patron

it is eating... lol

i dunno...

Definitely. In fact, I wish there was more of it out there.

Morgion

Potential Patron
I moved your thread to the Vore section. I figured it would be more relevant here, and this could be the new discussion thread.

I'm personally not a fan of vore. It just doesn't do it for me. I honestly don't see why people enjoy it. Maybe someone would like to explain?

I realize this part I'm quoting is really old and prob no longer an interest to the person but whatever.

First off, while there are good sounding reasons why vore lovers like vore, I just don't think it's something you can really explain, just like any fetish. You can explain why it's cool for you, but you wont really nail it 100%, and it certainly isn't something that's true for someone who isn't interested. So yeah those ultimate domination, full body squeezing, etc reasons listed are pretty true, that isn't JUST why I like vore...Though they are pretty big ones why.

Makes me wonder what I like about the act of dominating sexy girls anyway. I mean seeing a sexy girl on a leash acting like a slave is NOT a turn on for me. In fact, I dislike it when h-art has a girl with a penis in the mouth... I just can't believe it, I say to myself "she can bite it off and spit it out!". So yeah, a dominated girl isn't actually all that interesting to me. It's the act of suppressing and dominating a worthy enemy female that interests me. Somehow vore, it's like a struggle to not be dominated until the bitter end, without a single second of actual intentional submission....combined with full body squeezes and all that good stuff! =P.

Anyway, someone mentioned that they don't see how its possible, but they'd like a vore+rape, which is odd because I wish I saw rape then vore more...or better yet, rape + hyperfast impregnation->the old (but painfully rare) give birth by monster eating/clawing its way out of girl, THEN vore (by the daddy monster, not the newborn babies). I've never seen that, but man would I love to. I once saw a ryona video of a ryona game, I forget what it was called, blank blood? Anyway in the video some giant hornet lifts the girl (who isn't attractive at all btw! Bad graphics AND bad outfit + hair), and plunges its stinger in her like a dozen times. Then it pauses before one last plunge as you see it "swap" its normal "kill" stinger with its "reproductive" stinger, plunges that one slower... then dumps her like a hot potato.. She falls down, seemingly lifeless...Then suddenly gasps and thrashes in pain, as baby wasps burst out of her now bloody body...Was pretty hot even though she wasn't. If she lived (and was pretty), and got vored after, *shakes head*.

But anyway, vore THEN rape is possible. Basically, girl gets swallowed whole by some monster, and to her horror, there is a half-digested beast in there already. Flesh exposed and partially burned, but still alive. The beast has already accepted its fate and has given up escape awhile back, but still has enough energy left to enjoy its final moments by taking advantage of its final "gift" in life....Maybe it vores her again too lol. Don't ask how I came up with that *shifts uncomfortably*.

E

EvilFuzzy9

Yeah, vore as a fetish is a curious beast... Like the poster above me very excellently put it, it isn't something you can really describe all that easily. Some people, I've seen call a kind of "ultimate intimacy", the most "at one" that anyone can become with anyone (or anything) else. There are also the facets of domination and suffocation, binding, objectification, potentially guro... plus dissolving clothes. I've often seen vore go hand in hand with all kinds of different, but related, fetishes... From ordinary people being eaten by animals, monster girls eating people, and furry cannibalism, it can cross over with a lot of different stuff.

Whether its about someone being made into a meal (which often seems to be done as either imperilment or sometimes exhibitionism), or just being gobbled straight up by a hungry monster, there are many ways to approach vore, and perhaps the kind of vore a person likes also somewhat reflects on WHY they like it, as a fetish.

Though, ultimately, I think it is just a developmental thing. It's an interest that usually manifests itself early on in puberty, and I feel like maybe it's brought on by various possible events that trigger it, or maybe there is a more pathological cause, but that's probably overthinking it a little.

At the end of the day, I for one like vore. Because I like vore. I dunno, I could come up with all sorts of reasons, but it isn't like vorarephilia was something I reasoned out and then chose as a fetish. It's just something I'm interested in. Because hormones or something, I don't know. Anything extra is probably just fluff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.