AbarthMan's imports - Updated 20/01/2014 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbarthMan

Content Creator
Feb 18th:
Updated with Kongiku.

Feb 19th:
Updated with Yuzuruha.

Last edited:

Potential Patron
Re: Voltlight's imports - Updated 19/02/2011

I love you forever for filling my Kongiku and Yuzuruha requests, and I don't want to sound picky or ungrateful, but could you maybe increase the size of their ears a bit? They seem a bit small compared to the official art.

AbarthMan

Content Creator

This better?

Kongiku

Yuzuruha

This is about as high as I can make them, height wise, because it's almost touching the top border.

Potential Patron

voltlight said:
This is about as high as I can make them, height wise, because it's almost touching the top border.
I completely forgot about that, you're right; I was thinking that you could make them taller and it would just cut off the top of the game screen, but you're right at the top of the import image. Is there any way around that using the new larger than 1200x1200 imports? I don't know much about them beyond they allow extra room at the bottom.

AbarthMan

Content Creator

It only adds space to the bottom, unfortunately.

fallout666

Potential Patron
Re: Voltlight's imports - Updated 19/03/2011

is there a way you can make this version of Rangiku Matsumoto. if so thanks you and thanks for all the good work you do.

here better version which i in lager and flip so easy for you to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.