[PC] [Visual Novel - Simulation] General Practitioner by Bruni Multimedia (1 Viewer)

Bruni Multimedia

Potential Patron
Hello guys. I wanted to introduce you to my work, still in development: General Practitioner.

As the name suggests this is a game where you will be impersonating a medical doctor who works and manages a small clinic in a small town.
The style is that of a visual novel, but it has elements of an RPG (choices WILL matter as you progress into the story. Plus it will feature an inventory management), of a simulation and of management.

You will meet many characters, not just the patients (which are all scripted and each one will be dateable) but also staff members, occasional acquaintances and more.
You will earn money for each visit and with that you'll have to pay your staff and medical instruments. More instruments will unlock more patients (Dermatology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, etc. etc.).

The medical part is a simulation. I'm working with a real doctor, friend of mine, who tells me what happens in medical clinics (Italian ones, since I'm Italian) and all the medical informations are real.
My inspiration are the old medical simulations like the "Emergency Room series" from Legacy Games.

Of course the game will feature sex and nudity. But you won't be able to just fuck everything that moves, because you could scare patients away and the clinic could close due to debts.
Being a doctor, though, is a good way to make people undress, but that depends on the purpose of the exam, the patient's trust in you and even their mood.

The game is still in development, I began working on it some weeks ago (I'm all by myself) and right now the introduction and the first medical examination is complete. I expect to release a pre-pre-pre-pre-pre alpha version in a few days. Since I work and have a family I can't put all my spare time on the project, but progress is smooth, since I'm a programmer and writing code is on my genetics :D

If you wish to know more about the project (and why not, support it) take a look here: www.patreon.com/generalpractitioner

These are some screenshots of what's avalaible for now, you can find others on the patreon page.

Let me know what you think and thanks for just reading this.

Version 0.0.2 link here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3FP7ZM52OC9c2xTV1V1WnVrdW8

Some screens:
bus_stop.jpg

Rita_Exam1.jpg

rita_visit_begin_4.jpg

rita_visit_main.jpg

waitingroom_1.jpg

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
At that 'other' site, you had a screenshot of a topless woman before the moderators took it down. Feel free to link to that screenshot. We won't remove it. :wat:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Where's the screenshot of the topless woman you promised?

Bruni Multimedia

Potential Patron
Before I release 0.0.2 I want to complete the rendering overhaul, add at leats a picture to every activity avalaible (relax, study, hang out, work, explore city) and add a new patient with a complete examination of them.

That's likely to happen over the weekend so expect a new release on monday morning, This release will be a better example of what to expect from the full game once it's complete.

The game will feature a full in-game year experience. Holidays and special events will be covered and there will be some drama too. Of course you won't have to visit two patients each day, that would be boresome, but expect some surprises every time you choose to go to work.

I'm very excited about the whole development. In my mind this will be more than the usual indie visual novel and you'll be surprised by the simulation part too.
Of course I won't get very far without your comments about the game and the direction it takes at every release, so try the game if you wish and tell me everything you think about it!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I can change the title for you. What do you want it to say?
(I would recommend NOT including a version number in the title).
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Bruni Multimedia

Potential Patron
The latest public release of General Practitioner is available for all you guys! You can download it directly from Patreon (patreon.com/generalpractitioner) or from my website www.brunimultimedia.com in the "Download section" (my own safe webserver).

You can also find the game on Indiedb and itch.io! So you have plenty of choices on where to download it!

Main Features:

Hyperlinks in the codex allow you to easily navigate between medical topics. Please note that the Codex is being rewritten so right now just a few topics are available.
009b.jpg

009g.jpg

New Personal Online Shopping items. Some will have an use right now, while others will be important in future updates!

009c.jpg

New Exam Mode selection screen will allow you to easily navigate between examinations and choose which you want to play next, without the need to perform them in sequence.

009e.jpg

New exam available: Julie
New exam available: Jaden
New exam available: Amanda

009f.jpg

New story arc: Three's a crowd will have you know more about Vanessa and Aaron, the two characters introduced in Joy Festival. You can pursue a romantic relationship with both of them, even at the same time!

009d.jpg

New "Study" Minigame

Many new Codex Entries!

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.