visible cock twitching when cuming inside throat (1 Viewer)

booster

Avid Affiliate
i think it would look pretty good if you could see her throat twitch while his dick ejaculates deep inside her. maybe it is possible to get this effect by using her "throat bulge" animation, if the throat goes slightly smaller and bigger in a pumping frequency. what do you guys think?

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
Your totally right! There should be more visible consequences for when the guy is cumming inside her mounth, she could also goggle at each pumping, and maybe moan in surprise while it's happening...

recreation

Potential Patron
booster said:
i think it would look pretty good if you could see her throat twitch while his dick ejaculates deep inside her. maybe it is possible to get this effect by using her "throat bulge" animation, if the throat goes slightly smaller and bigger in a pumping frequency. what do you guys think?
signed!

booster

Avid Affiliate
wow, thank you so much cby, karma for you!
the only thing i recognized was, that his balls don't pump in the same rhythm as her throat

Kyro

Potential Patron
booster said:
while his dick ejaculates deep inside her

Implying that ''his'' dick goes down ''her'' throat.

820411-bigthumbnail-1.jpg

sby

Content Creator
Coder
hornychief said:
Why is everything good in the Loader Imports!? :'(
the arrogant answer is: because i can only do the stuff i do using the loader. 8)
the proper answer is: there are more possibilities with the loader, and so there is more potential to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.