Vindictus mod that changes descriptions of female characters? (1 Viewer)

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
I saw a mod and I don't know if it was for Vindictus but it changed the description of the mercenaries to something sexual. Any ideas what this mod is called?

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Are you talking about this?
fioselect-jpg.84313

Attachments

• FioSelect.jpg
    FioSelect.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 4,396

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Actually it would be better if you can edit it.
Because my text file with all the text is out dated and would destroy the current version of vindi.

I can tell you what you need to do.
The file you need to edit is "heroes_text_english.txt".
The folder location you need to put it in is "..\resource\localized_text\english"
- NOTE: This is not located in the data folder, it's a different folder.

The line you need to edit in the text file.
"GAMEUI_HEROES_NEWCHARACTERDIALOG_TYPE_COMMENT_FIONA" "A quiet and voluptuous sword girl from the south who is worshiped like a goddess.\nNo one knows about her history or her family.\nShe uses <font color='#ffd86e'>one-handed swords</font> and can wield <font color='#ffd86e'>shields</font>.\n\nIt is always easy to spot her as she always dons the <font color='#c85a17'>Tightest</font> and <font color='#c85a17'>Tiniest</font> of clothing. You can always catch a glimpse of her <font color='#f660ab'>privates</font> when she bends over.\n\nRumor has it that she never shies from <font color='#f660ab'>Trying</font> or <font color='#f660ab'>Tasting</font> anything new.\nRumor also has it that her <font color='#f660ab'>Womb</font> can never be satisfied as no matter how many men or beast <font color='#54c571'>injected their seed deep in it</font>, it always <font color='#f660ab'>aches for more</font>!"

Resave and there you go...

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
Actually it would be better if you can edit it.
Because my text file with all the text is out dated and would destroy the current version of vindi.

I can tell you what you need to do.
The file you need to edit is "heroes_text_english.txt".
The folder location you need to put it in is "..\resource\localized_text\english"
- NOTE: This is not located in the data folder, it's a different folder.

The line you need to edit in the text file.
"GAMEUI_HEROES_NEWCHARACTERDIALOG_TYPE_COMMENT_FIONA" "A quiet and voluptuous sword girl from the south who is worshiped like a goddess.\nNo one knows about her history or her family.\nShe uses <font color='#ffd86e'>one-handed swords</font> and can wield <font color='#ffd86e'>shields</font>.\n\nIt is always easy to spot her as she always dons the <font color='#c85a17'>Tightest</font> and <font color='#c85a17'>Tiniest</font> of clothing. You can always catch a glimpse of her <font color='#f660ab'>privates</font> when she bends over.\n\nRumor has it that she never shies from <font color='#f660ab'>Trying</font> or <font color='#f660ab'>Tasting</font> anything new.\nRumor also has it that her <font color='#f660ab'>Womb</font> can never be satisfied as no matter how many men or beast <font color='#54c571'>injected their seed deep in it</font>, it always <font color='#f660ab'>aches for more</font>!"

Resave and there you go...
Where would this full path be exactly? I can't find it.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Data folder path = ../data/models/armor/..
Resources path = ../resource/localized_text/english/heroes_text_english.txt

You'll notice that it is not in the data folder.

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
Data folder path = ../data/models/armor/..
Resources path = ../resource/localized_text/english/heroes_text_english.txt

You'll notice that it is not in the data folder.
I still don't understand where the resource folder is I tried making the full path myself and the game just crashes. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.