[PC] Viking's Daughter - 3D Open World Game 20/10

flyRenders

Potential Patron
Latest Patrons Build - v0.12.0 (20/10)
Latest Free Public Build - v0.10.0 - (08/08)

Hey everyone,

We are working on a 3D adult RPG named Viking's Daughter. It has interactive NSFW scenes, so you cannot only watch them, but do things like spank, grope, change camera views and so on.

Game Story
You, a smith's son visiting a village to deliver weapons meet the chief's beautiful daughter.
Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!

What is the difference between the baker build and the public build?
The public build will lack game add-ons like quest helper and third-person view during the NSFW scenes. Even if you are playing the game without add-ons, you will be able to fully enjoy it.

Animations (They were improved in the game!)

Gameplay

It's a first person game, but you can also switch to third person view during the NSFW scenes. We were working on combat mechanics and there are animals in the forest that will attack you. We have also added more content similar to the Norse mythology once you die. The characters are mainly humans, but we also have an elf and we might be adding more creatures from the Viking mythology.

Screenshots

Visit our Patreon Page!

Last edited:

fleet

Staff member
Flyrenders,
Thank you for updating your game.:smile:
I've looked at this thread, and most of the posts are announcements of updates. Once a new update is made, the older update posts have no value to our members. :frown:
I've deleted a bunch of the older update posts. When you post a NEW update, please delete any older update notices. Doing so will allow our members to quickly get the latest news and links without needing to scroll through old posts.
If someone posts a question and you post a reply, I would not delete those posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

KrystalStuck

Vivacious Visitor
Hit a bug where a wolf was attacking me and it pushed me through the bottom of the map, now I'm falling endlessly! Can't go any further unless I start a new game. Having a respawn point set upon loading a game would be wonderful. (I used the public build)

flyRenders

Potential Patron
Hit a bug where a wolf was attacking me and it pushed me through the bottom of the map, now I'm falling endlessly! Can't go any further unless I start a new game. Having a respawn point set upon loading a game would be wonderful. (I used the public build)
I think we fixed that bug in the latest public release, check the post below to download it.

flyRenders

Potential Patron
Hello guys,

It's time for a public release! We added the whole sex animation with Hilde. The scene is about 3 minutes long and you have the option to choose between cumming inside her or outside, as many of you have requested.

Download

Changelog

flyRenders

Potential Patron
v0.12.0 is available to backers at our Patreon page. This is a preview of one of the loops added in this build.

NSFW
  • Added a NSFW scene with Dalla. It currently has 3 loops and 2 transitions, we are working on the cum animation + a few more variations of the loops.
  • Huge improvements on the animation scene system, it’s currently possible to have more than 2 characters in a scene, so we can set up a threesome in the future + performance optimization.
  • Added 2 variations of pubes to Dalla.
Characters / Models
  • Added one new character on the island + clothes, new eye models and hair. Her name is Rose and she is a slave coming from ireland. You can find her on the docks and purchase her for free (only in this version, her price will increase to 200 gold in the next release).
  • Added a model for the slave market on the docks.
  • The characters try to maintain eye contact during the NSFW scenes.
Combat
  • Increased the damage of the sword during the cut attacks (triggered by the left mouse).
  • Increased the damage of the bow.
  • Increased the health regeneration, while you are not in combat - 2.5 per second.
  • Nerfed the wolves’ damage.
Inventory
  • We added the inventory system in-game, there is currently no UI, but we have 3 inventories - items, slaves and currency. They will be visualized in the next release, but they are fully working and you can buy the slave.
  • Added purchasing and selling mechanics + UI, that could be used when you talk with Rose. She will also “fall in-love”, if you decide to buy her.
Save Load
  • Reworked the save and load system, so we can have multiple save slots in the future and we can also support old saves. All of the items that you have in your inventory and your game’s progress shouldn’t be lost when you download a new build in the future.
  • The player data is saved and loaded differently to give us more control.
Dialogues
  • Added 3 dialogues with Rose - before you buy her, after you have finished her first dialogue, but still you don’t own her and after you buy her.
  • Added a dialogue with Hilde before her first NSFW scene.
  • Improved the dialogue with Hilde during the NSFW scene.
  • Added a dialogue with Hilde after the NSFW scene.
  • Added a dialogue with Dalla when she wakes you up, before her NSFW scene.
Improvements / Bug fixes
  • We change the fade in / out effect used before and after NSFW scenes / scene transitions / entering a new scene.
  • Changed the system that adds and loads dialogues, so it’s easier for us to navigate since we have lots of dialogues at this point.
  • Bug fixes with the user identification.
  • Fixed the old saves which load day 4.

Top Bottom