1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] Viking's Daughter - 3D Game *Free Build* 17/6

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by flyRenders, Aug 2, 2017.

1. flyRenders

flyRenders Potential Patron

Latest Free Public Build - v1.9.1
    Latest Patrons Build - v1.9.1

Hey everyone,

We are working on a 3D adult RPG named Viking's Daughter. It has interactive NSFW scenes, so you cannot only watch them, but do things like spank, grope, change camera views and so on.

Game Story
    You, a smith's son visiting a village to deliver weapons meet the chief's beautiful daughter.
    Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!

What is the difference between the baker build and the public build?
    The public build will lack game add-ons like quest helper and third-person view during the NSFW scenes. Even if you are playing the game without add-ons, you will be able to fully enjoy it.

Animations (They were improved in the game!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gameplay

It's a first person game, but you can also switch to third person view during the NSFW scenes. We were working on combat mechanics and there are animals in the forest that will attack you. We have also added more content similar to the Norse mythology once you die. The characters are mainly humans, but we also have an elf and we might be adding more creatures from the Viking mythology.

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Visit our Patreon Page!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    grgr444 and Trigon like this.
  2. fleet

fleet Staff Member Moderator

Flyrenders,
    Thank you for updating your game.:smile:
    I've looked at this thread, and most of the posts are announcements of updates. Once a new update is made, the older update posts have no value to our members. :frown:
    I've deleted a bunch of the older update posts. When you post a NEW update, please delete any older update notices. Doing so will allow our members to quickly get the latest news and links without needing to scroll through old posts.
    If someone posts a question and you post a reply, I would not delete those posts.
    Very respectfully,
    fleet (global moderator)

3. flyRenders

Hello,

I will make sure to delete the old posts when we are doing a new release!

Thanks for letting me know.

fleet likes this.
  4. KrystalStuck

KrystalStuck Potential Patron

Hit a bug where a wolf was attacking me and it pushed me through the bottom of the map, now I'm falling endlessly! Can't go any further unless I start a new game. Having a respawn point set upon loading a game would be wonderful. (I used the public build)

5. flyRenders

I think we fixed that bug in the latest public release, check the post below to download it.

6. flyRenders

It’s time for a public release!

We have done huge terrain changes, literally got rid of the old one and replaced it by the exact same copy, but made in another application to improve our workflow in the future, so it would be awesome if a lot of people test the new terrain and let us know that it’s working as expected.

Here is the download link.

[​IMG]

We also added the requested feature to be able to change the pubes during NSFW scenes plus a nice looking UI that will also help you to switch between first person and third person view easier.

You can read the full changelog and download the new build.