video piracy and other discussion (1 Viewer)

oneofone

Club Regular
Welcome to tha internet

I've never been welcomed to the internet before! Thanks!

Just because it's "tha internet," doesn't make it right. And there is 0 argument. Stealing form the producers is wrong. It's already a small niche. They need all the money they can get to make more content. All this pirating is why the quality of the content has dropped.

Because of cheap, ungrateful thieves.

BTW, still mad I called you out about you're love for she-males in the other thread? Mad I got MY way too by having it removed?

Laura.c

Vivacious Visitor

Just because it's "tha internet," doesn't make it right. And there is 0 argument. Stealing form the producers is wrong. It's already a small niche. They need all the money they can get to make more content. All this pirating is why the quality of the content has dropped.

BTW, still mad I called you out about you're love for she-males in the other thread? Mad I got MY way too by having it removed?

I agree with the first part. Content creators you enjoy certainly deserve to be funded to be able to make more and afford to live their lives making it.

I don't however feel your second part adds anything to this except making it look like you are trying to out bait an argument, which certainly does nobody any favors.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Let me throw in my two cents. Yes, piracy is bad and wrong. It keeps the material in this niche from improving.

I am a strong supporter of the notion that we all have something to contribute. I have plenty of writings. I don't draw well. I hope that someone will take my ideas and make illustrations. I want free content, from people who enjoy drawing and putting their illustrations out for public viewing. But I don't consider it right to steal other people's content just because I want free content.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain

ok, 1st I agree with you, we have to support the creator AND leave comment behind, that way we can have better stuff...but
2nd wtf you call out? you just shit all over the place for a thing you can easily avoid. It wasn't remove, just put in a spoiler mod.

Fat Loong

Club Regular

If everyone is paying to the producer the videos they watch, quality of the videos will be 10 times better and we only have to pay 10% of the current price.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Let me throw in my two cents. Yes, piracy is bad and wrong. It keeps the material in this niche from improving.

I am a strong supporter of the notion that we all have something to contribute. I have plenty of writings. I don't draw well. I hope that someone will take my ideas and make illustrations. I want free content, from people who enjoy drawing and putting their illustrations out for public viewing. But I don't consider it right to steal other people's content just because I want free content.
the thing with the free content, especially in drawing stuff is...It's isn't free, for most professional they pay drawing stuff (tablet, color...) and most important they gave a lot of TIME for It and it's their only way of income...If we support we can have more of their stuff and they can see that we support.
For example the furry communities is know as the one who pay the most for their commission, a lot of artist is taught that for easy money they have to take commission from furrys (even if they doesn't like in the first place )

Last edited:

oneofone

Club Regular
ok, 1st I agree with you, we have to support the creator AND leave comment behind, that way we can have better stuff...but
2nd wtf you call out? you just shit all over the place for a thing you can easily avoid. It wasn't remove, just put in a spoiler mod.

Exactly thanks for your support! It was put in a spoiler mod because of....me!

oneofone

Club Regular
I agree with the first part. Content creators you enjoy certainly deserve to be funded to be able to make more and afford to live their lives making it.

I don't however feel your second part adds anything to this except making it look like you are trying to out bait an argument, which certainly does nobody any favors.

WEOOOO was trying to be smart with his comment. It does me a favor by shutting him down.

oneofone

Club Regular
Look at everybody trying to put attention on the second part of my post. That wasn't the point here. Me owning Weoooo, is between me and Weoooo. The point is, don't pirate paid producer content.

oneofone

Club Regular
Keep it in private messages then. No need to clog the message board in a personal fight.

Allright Dean Laura. what time does detention get out today? Any other type of messaging you would like to govern or regulate on a MESSAGE BOARD?

Laura.c

Vivacious Visitor
I was making a recommendation, don't read into so much. A Public message board is far more pleasant when we show respect for everyone in it rather than making it a battleground between two people.

oneofone

Club Regular
I was making a recommendation, don't read into so much. A Public message board is far more pleasant when we show respect for everyone in it rather than making it a battleground between two people.

Yeah hi, Weoooo made a sarcastic post toward me first. So you need to tell them that. Not me. Thanks!

Battleground?! Ain't no battle when one side keeps winning. And which side is that? That would be "I" or "me" for those who can't spell.

Laura.c

Vivacious Visitor
The better person is the one who doesn't have to win a petty argument. Be the better person and ignore him. Nothing worth "winning" over. ( I have said all I am going to on this topic in respect to this thread as I have derailed it far too much already. I do hope you will take some of it on board)

oneofone

Club Regular
The better person is the one who doesn't have to win a petty argument. Be the better person and ignore him. Nothing worth "winning" over.

I don't have to be what I already am. It was not petty. You(the shemale fanatics) shouldn't come into a thread posting stuff that has nothing to do with the thread! It's not petty, it's a valid point! Which I won. Don't tell me about wins and losses. That is why nothing matters this day. Becasue people are so passive about everything rather than standing by what they believe in. Dont get on me because rather than backing down I keep pressing my point.

oneofone

Club Regular
I am not a Shemale fan, don't assume.

I was talking about "them" when I said "you." Not you, Laura C. Look, I get your point, I respect it. But I am going to retort everything you say. It is part of the gimmick. So, with that said can I make you a character in one of my photostories? I have a 3D model that looks just like your avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.