[Flash/Browser] Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Vera Blanc and Brandon Mackey, private investigators who specialize in solving "unusual" cases, are asked to investigate the mysterious disappearance of Francine ("Frankie") Steen from her hospital bed. She was diagnosed as brain-dead and on life support at the time, as a result of an automobile accident. Since she was incapable of leaving on her own, someone else obviously engineered her disappearance.
Who kidnapped her, and why?

Player choices determine how the story progresses, and the eventual outcome. There are multiple endings.

Vera Blanc immerses you in the world of the supernatural as you play the detective!
Game play includes a challenging mini-game.

This is a fan made visual novel based on the Vera Blanc and Brandon Mackey characters, created by Winter Wolves Games (characters used with permission).

Time period for the visual novel is after the two commercially released Vera Blanc games, and also after 'Island Phantom', 'Carpathian Horror', Silvermine Specter, Witch of White Springs, Unseen Enemy, Identity Thief, and Crescent City Mystery,. my other fan made Vera Blanc visual novels.
This version contains the teen and adult versions (adult version contains sexually explicit scenes). Playing time is about 45 minutes. There are three endings.

Terms of use: You may not upload this visual novel to other sites without my permission.
Conversion to HTML was made using techniques developed by kexter.

Download from Undertow Resource section -> Vera Blanc and the Purloined Patient

Playable on line ->Play on line at newgrounds

When this reaches 50 downloads I'll upload another visual novel.

frank-epilogie5-jpg.67235

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.