[Flash/Browser] Vera Blanc and the Crescent City Mystery (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
41-vera-1.jpg

Take on the role of Vera Blanc, a beautiful young woman with the extraordinary ability to (sometimes) read other people's minds!
Daughter of Emmanuel Blanc, Vera left a life of luxury to work alongside paranormal detective Brandon Mackey.
In this game Vera Blanc and her partner Brandon Mackey travel to New Orleans to investigate a case of stalking. Tour the French Quarter, collect clues at the old cemetery, visit the French Market, Cabildo and Jackson Square.
Will you be able to solve the mystery?

There are five endings.

Vera Blanc immerses you in the world of the supernatural as you play the detective!
The game ending you get depends on choices you make. Game play includes a challenging mini-game.

This is a fan made visual novel based on the Vera Blanc and Brandon Mackey characters, created by Winter Wolves Games (characters used with permission).

Time period for the visual novel is after the two commercially released Vera Blanc games, and also after 'Island Phantom', 'Carpathian Horror', Silvermine Specter, Witch of White Springs, Unseen Enemy, and Identity Thief. my other fan made Vera Blanc visual novel.
This version contains the teen and adult versions (adult version contains sexually explicit scenes). Playing time is about 45 minutes.

Terms of use: You may not upload this visual novel to other sites without my permission.

EDIT: When this reaches 50 downloads I'll upload another visual novel.

Vera Blanc and the Crescent City Mystery

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.