Valkyria Chronicles Series (First Anime Based Game To Feature Ragdoll) (1 Viewer)

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
Valkyria Chronicles is a series of military-themed tactical role-playing video games developed by Sega. The first and fourth game using the CANVAS game engine which feature ragdoll physic for the characters. It was the first of its kind for a game that have anime style. Till now no other anime game have that ragdoll physic death and instead rely on death animations instead. There is a ton of playable female characters with each of their own unique voices. Both the first and fourth game is superb while the second and third is inferior to the other two since it developed exclusive in a weaker hardware.

I hope to post all four of them when I get a hold of each of the game.

Here is Valkyria Chronicles 2 for the PSP

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
The first game of the series which feature ragdoll physic for the first time in a anime based game.

This video is only dedicated for Alicia fans.

Ryona Unite

Casual Client
Here is the third game of the series. Quite a lot of character to choose from I would say. More so than VC 1 and VC 2 combined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.