v5.40 - loader tab empty (1 Viewer)

henstoch

Potential Patron
okay y'all, my last version of the loader was v5.38, and it worked great.

i updated, and now the little arrows i'm used to clicking to access the loader... don't do anything. they're greyed out, and go nowhere.

what did i miss? sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else, but i've been looking, and i see no one talking about this. all i did was download the latest version. has anyone else had this problem, or am i about to be stuck with the vanilla/older version?

U

uNderdog_101

I'm having the same issue, so I can't load any swf mods, but I haven't got a recent previous version to fall back on. Since I'd been away from this game for a while my latest previous version is 5.17, and I can't find a download of any versions prior to 5.40 on the forum.

Could you upload your 5.38 version, or maybe someone could point me in the right direction, or possibly explain if this is a bug or not and we're just missing something that's obvious to everyone else?

ModGuy

Content Creator
henstoch said:
i updated, and now the little arrows i'm used to clicking to access the loader... don't do anything. they're greyed out, and go nowhere.

I don't follow what this means. Do you mean the small sliding window thing? That got phased out.
Refer to this:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3601.0

sby

Content Creator
Coder
MG said:
henstoch said:

I don't follow what this means. Do you mean the small sliding window thing? That got phased out.
Refer to this:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3601.0
i think you could really use a picture on the loader download page that shows the old loader tab with text "where is my loader stuff now?!?", then the other half of the picture with the character selector open pointing to the same loader stuff with text "there is it!"

if this is difficult to achieve(due to not having the older loaders), tell me and i will make one for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.