Uploading Nude (Possibly Violent) Ryona? (1 Viewer)

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I don't know where to ask this question, so I'll just ask it here. Is there a public website where one can upload nude videogame ryona that may contain explicit violence and gore? YouTube will eventually find it and, of course, delete them and NaughtyMachinima doesn't approve of it (mainly towards Resident Evil ryona). I don't know of any other sites that are anything goes. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.

ajah2u

Swell Supporter
dailymotion is pretty lenient. if all else fails, just post the clips on mediafire for people to download

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
DailyMotion, huh? Alright, many thanks! It's not me who is going to upload stuff, but rather another person who uploads Resident Evil nude ryona. Sorry to disappoint. It's just that stuff is rare and it would be a downer if the guy stopped because he couldn't find another site to upload his work. You guys may have saved it. Once again, thanks!

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I know that I'm double posting in an old thread, but I would like to clarify that DailyMotion is unreliable in this regard.

Originally I said that I wasn't going to upload any such content. However, I did create some content (if you reeeaaallly want to call it that and if you reeeaaallly want to say I made it when all I did was edit footage together) and decided to try DailyMotion. I had uploaded some videos that I made that had such content in this topic title and it was rejected in less than 24 hours. I know they have had videos before with bare breasts being shown and even full nudity so long as no actual genitals are shown, but for whatever reason, they were not cool with that being in my videos. Maybe I just had bad luck.

I've also tried Motherless which does actually accept such stuff, but I have had some things rejected recently, so it's not foolproof. Also, uploads can take a day to full on weeks before it gets approved, so it's kind of a pain in that regard. I doubt sites like Xvideos or Xhamster would allow such things (nude gameplay, sure), but I'm running out of ideas. This is clearly the most taboo of all sub-ryona interests in the main ryona category if no website is willing to accept this kind of stuff anywhere. Oh, if only I wasn't so fucked up... Why can't I just be normal like the rest of the forum community? Anyway, just putting this notice up for those who wanted to know.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I meant more in a website with a stream video player kind of way. Sure, I could upload to MediaFire or even Dropbox. I feel like it can be inconvenient, though. Can't people also report and flag MediaFire and Dropbox links and accounts? I had linked Unlisted (can't be found publicly; only by the URL link which is like MediaFire and Dropbox) YouTube videos only to this site before and somebody flagged them and were taken down. I'd rather not risk losing accounts on such things as I already have one strike on my YouTube account and I don't think MediaFire or Dropbox have a strike rule enforced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.