Have you tried it? What did you think?

• +1 -- I want to see more species, (leave comment what)

Votes: 228 60.3%
  • +1 -- Mmm, sweet horse cock. Yeahhhh

Votes: 191 50.5%
  • 0 -- I think the design is weird, because x,y,z (leave comment what)

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • -1 -- wtf (fuck you, leave comment what)

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • +1 -- Doggy Style?? Nice :D

Votes: 75 19.8%

• Total voters
P

PKMNMasterSonic

When will this be available for the one sucking you off? I always wanted a horsecock shemale sucking me on SDT

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
When will this be available for the one sucking you off? I always wanted a horsecock shemale sucking me on SDT

After the release of the draconid phallus and the RGB human penises, I'll port them all over to Her. So, likely within a couple months' time. My birthday is coming up in February though, so I'll be less inclined to be projecty, more into Social Mode :)
Regardless, They Will Cum, rest assured!

That guy

Vivacious Visitor
Hi hope you had a nice Party. I wanted to know how far the Dragon Dong is coming along and also ask if you know someone who could make a mod that changes the look and shape of the Iris. I planned on making a request for a heart shaped Iris as seen in most hentai Comics I just don't know who to ask.

S

Serena the Slut

Hi um... With the computer I'm using I can't seem to find a way to unzip it. I don't know what else to say so I'm really sorry. I'm not the best at explaining things.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi um... With the computer I'm using I can't seem to find a way to unzip it. I don't know what else to say so I'm really sorry. I'm not the best at explaining things.
I assume you are using a version of Windows.
You need a file compression/uncompression program to unzip files. I recommend 7zip. It's free.
Here's a link to the web site. 7-Zip
Make sure you download and install the version that matches your operating system (32 bit or 64 bit)

AureumCustos

Potential Patron
I want like a tiger or any other large cat penis next. Though they are called felines so its actually a feline penis. The only problem is that their penis don't look like a rod like other animals. They look a bit like a bottle, because their penis comes to a small point at the end. Also they do have spines but I don't think its possible to work that part into SDT. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/Penis-cat.jpg

Last edited:

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
I want like a tiger or any other large cat penis next. Though they are called felines so its actually a feline penis. The only problem is that their penis don't look like a rod like other animals. They look a bit like a bottle, because their penis comes to a small point at the end. Also they do have spines but I don't think its possible to work that part into SDT. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/Penis-cat.jpg

Thank you for your request. I will definitely consider it, but I would please ask that you search for hentai art that stylizes feline penises and update your post with a few more images. I know there is a lot of canine anthro art so if you can find something like that (in Side Views!) I would be very grateful for your time. Don't worry about the spines, that can definitely be aesthetically represented without actually affecting anything.

AureumCustos

Potential Patron
Thank you for your request. I will definitely consider it, but I would please ask that you search for hentai art that stylizes feline penises and update your post with a few more images. I know there is a lot of canine anthro art so if you can find something like that (in Side Views!) I would be very grateful for your time. Don't worry about the spines, that can definitely be aesthetically represented without actually affecting anything.
Page 34 | vaesark-comics/cgs32-wild-dreams | 8muses - Sex Comics
That is an image of one version of a feline penis. I also recommend looking at the rest of Vaesarks works cause he has done many different hentai animal art. Even birds.

MilesXXX

Potential Patron
I dont know what i am doing wrong, but the swf button and adding the mod in the INIT folder doesnt work. It doesnt change the strapon. Any help please?

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
I dont know what i am doing wrong, but the swf button and adding the mod in the INIT folder doesnt work. It doesnt change the strapon. Any help please?
Hello thanks for your interest in my mods, I definitely need more information than that to help you. What version of loader are you using? When you installed the mod into the INIT folder did you add it to mods.txt ? The only questions I can ask you really would be easily known by reading the provided readme in the download. I did my best to make that text as straightforward as possible and as far as I know this mod has zero known incompatibilities with other mods. So please try loading the mod through a clean unpack of a loader and go from there, let me know if you're trying other mods simultaneously etc.

MilesXXX

Potential Patron
Hello thanks for your interest in my mods, I definitely need more information than that to help you. What version of loader are you using? When you installed the mod into the INIT folder did you add it to mods.txt ? The only questions I can ask you really would be easily known by reading the provided readme in the download. I did my best to make that text as straightforward as possible and as far as I know this mod has zero known incompatibilities with other mods. So please try loading the mod through a clean unpack of a loader and go from there, let me know if you're trying other mods simultaneously etc.
Sorry for so few information on my end. I haven't played SDT in a very long time, and it has changed since then. I just downloaded the most recent version of the loader and it seems to be working now. Thanks for the help!

jordan capulet

Potential Patron
hot

Attachments

• hot.PNG
    hot.PNG
    173.9 KB · Views: 355

stuntcock

Content Creator
A video tutorial would make me a happy boy
  1. Download the sdt-RealCanineCock-v1.01-LS.zip file from its webpage.
  2. Extract the ZIP file onto your local disk.
  3. Copy the sdt-RealCanineCock-v1.01-LS.mod file to a convenient location.
  4. Open the SDT Loader (note: if you're using the vanilla game then this mod will not work).
  5. Open the in-game menu and switch to the "Modding" tab (shortcut key: i).
  6. Click the "Swf mod..." button.
  7. The game will open a Browse window. Navigate to the location which you previously chose, and select the sdt-RealCanineCock-v1.01-LS.mod file.
  8. By default, the mod will replace the guy's penis with a canine version.
  9. If you encounter strange behavior (such as dicks appearing on the girl's head) then please try to run the game via the Flash Player Projector content debugger. It's likely that you've encountered a bug (or inter-mod conflict), but we'll need stack-trace information in order to investigate the problem.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
is the download for horse cock still available.?cause i cant download it..
Do you mean this one?
Real Horse Cock

I successfully downloaded the zip file. Are you getting an error message, and if so what is the EXACT wording?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

grinju

Potential Patron
Do you mean this one?
Real Horse Cock

I successfully downloaded the zip file. Are you getting an error message, and if so what is the EXACT wording?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
yeah that's the one...
there's no wording it's just every time i try to download it..it's always download failed..

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
yeah that's the one...
there's no wording it's just every time i try to download it..it's always download failed..

Your internet browser or antivirus program might be causing the problem.
Try downloading with a different browser.
If that doesn't work, TEMPORARILY disable your antivirus program and try to download. Be sure to enable your antivirus program afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.