Until Dawn (2015) (1 Viewer)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, definitely looking forward to this. Looks like a lot of potential for ryona scenes.

At about 2:45 of this vid you can see another KO, this time an injection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTOGzraQt0A

Reminds me of games like Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 Souls, but unlike Beyond, this will actually give you deadly repercussions for failing, similar to Heavy Rain. The lack of KOs/deaths in Beyond almost ruined that game for me, ryona-wise.

Anyway, this one should be cool. Just wish they would work a little on the animations during normal gameplay. The cutscene animations look really good, but during normal gameplay the character seems to move rather stiffly, kind of like old school Resident Evil games. Hopefully they can tweak that a little prior to release.

Surprised that it took this long to create a game based on a teen slasher flick. Kind of strange, but hopefully this is just the beginning for a rather untapped genre.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
The game is gorgeous graphically and its animation is comparable real life , I am really impressed by it and the ladies seems to have an obsession with various types of tight pants :D

Here is a released gameplay for it

Based on this image , it looks like there might be cool traps and perils for each character to die from

11162214_837191693042809_9207069557251881161_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
how is it as a game(non-ryona since goro is usually not my thing). I know I have heard some decent things

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.