[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (3 Viewers)

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
cJbn5ZL.jpg

Hey everyone . We have been working like crazy and finally publicly launching our page for “Slaves of Rome” - a real-time adult 3D game with AAA graphics (we hope) with strong sex and BDSM elements.

Why are we making this: I've always been looking for a great adult bdsm game and for some reason... there are none. At least none that I feel are what I was looking for. I am a game developer by day but by night... why not use my skills for the dark side? After all... I hear they got cookies.

dwHtuN3.jpg

The Story: Roman empire.. 20 A.D... very hard times. NO! Not for you! For the slaves! You are a damn Roman! You can do whatever you like. YOU are a god among men! And... men (and women) are here for one reason only. To serve you and other Romans.

LUw6BO9.jpg

It's not all fun and games however. For decades, your family was bringing the best slaves in the republic. You are mostly known for your ability and knowledge in training the most hard, stubborn northern women and bending them to the will of the empire! However, with the last war, money ran out. Now that victory has been achieved on the northern borders, slaves are pouring in again and you... you know just what to do with them. It's time to fill your purse (and your dungeons) with new toys. And YOU, my noble master.. you know just how to do that.

vgWmqX2.jpg

Game-play: Slaves of Rome is an adult RPG training simulation game with a strong emphasis on BDSM. You can also be a nice master, form a real bond with your slaves (each, with unique back story and personality) or more of a "average" Roman master and dominate with fear.

You can play both male and female, as it is important for us to make the game LGBTQ+ friendly and to correctly reflect history. Each slave is unique and will be shaped in your shadow with a unique story and a unique skill tree built by you after the training sessions.

You are also able to send your slaves to missions to earn gold and even trade them with other players in the online auction house.

Core Features:
  • "Real time" game-play (it's an actual open world 3rd person game.. not pictures with text)
  • Cutting Edge 3D graphics and sex-scenes made with Unreal Engine
  • Choose to play as male or female
  • Buy slaves and train them, which means amazing training sex scenes
  • Each slave has a unique set of abilities and a unique skill tree
  • Online auction house for slave trading with other players
  • Each slave has a unique back story and dialogue
  • Join us?: If you want to support the creation of the game,and get the demo, early builds and other exclusive content, you can do so on our patreon page.

On Patreon, we share:
  • Game demo
  • The current game build, updated every 2-4 weeks
  • Test builds with more extreme and unique “test” features
  • Exclusive stories, screenshots, art etc’
  • Polls and discussions on new stories and game features
Patreon: www.patreon.com/SlavesOfRome

Last edited:

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Looks very interesting :tongue:! though, how would a playable female character work?
I mean, would the NPC react different to her because she's a woman?

Thanks :). It depends - the animation are different, because... you know.. :P - story wise it's the same, apart from "domina" in-stead of "master" and small things like that :).

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
How will that work with that market? how unique can you actually get a character? what prevents characters from being, basically, the same on the market?

Every slave can be customized and you can get cloths/skins and such for it. It can be pretty unique both on the looks side and the skills side. Each slave can develop as you choose according to this tree, so it can be pretty flexible :) :

OH86MVz.png

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Ah cool!
I'm not entirely sure if I get it though - how limited will it be? will there be like builds? or resets after 'seasons'? like a league sort of thing?

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
I guess? like, in Diablo 3, every season you get a reset to your 'seasoned character', but you keep some stats on it - but you can also have 'normal' characters - I'm wondering if you guys thought about implemnating something like that?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I guess? like, in Diablo 3, every season you get a reset to your 'seasoned character', but you keep some stats on it - but you can also have 'normal' characters - I'm wondering if you guys thought about implemnating something like that?

Ohh, I see. We have considered it, but for now we will just have an on-going marketplace. Ideally that can work, if it doesn't and spiral out of control, then we'll probably end up doing that as a.. "WEAPON OF DOOM". But at the moment, it's just going to be on-going.

BTW - DID Diablo 3 have that season thing?? I remember Diablo 2 having it.. never thought 3 did as well.. I just remember the amazingly huge auction house screw-up they did :D

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
they do!
I didn't buy diablo 3 for years, until recently when a friend told me they kinda reshaped the game altogether.. it's MUCH more fun now, and has TONS of options of things to do.. it's really cool :)
maybe we should play sometimes!

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
they do!
I didn't buy diablo 3 for years, until recently when a friend told me they kinda reshaped the game altogether.. it's MUCH more fun now, and has TONS of options of things to do.. it's really cool :)
maybe we should play sometimes!

Ha ha - I'd actually love that! I heard that it's much better after the expansion :)

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
UPDATE: IN-GAME SEX SCENE VIDEO

Hey everyone :) (I'm hoping posting updates here is ok). We have released some video footage of the playable in-game sex scene from the demo on newgrounds, so wanted to share it here as well. Also, wanted to say you guys rock - so many people from the forums joined our patreon in such a short time and been so nice here - so.. you know.. thank you! :) - always happy to hear any feedback you might have :).

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Slaves Of Rome Slaves Of Rome ,
When you post updates, please remove any older update posts as they do not add value to the thread, and they prevent readers from quickly getting the newest information about your game.
Also you are not allowed to post links to your fundraising page UNLESS you do one of thwo things
1) post a link back to Undertow on your fund-raising page (see site rules, link is in my siggie),
OR
2) provide a free demo or full version of your game.
I have edited your post to remove the link to your fund raising page. You may post a link when you comply with site rules. This is the second time I removed links to your fund raising page. I'd advise you that you NOT break our site rules again.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Slaves Of Rome Slaves Of Rome ,
When you post updates, please remove any older update posts as they do not add value to the thread, and they prevent readers from quickly getting the newest information about your game.
Also you are not allowed to post links to your fundraising page UNLESS you do one of thwo things
1) post a link back to Undertow on your fund-raising page (see site rules, link is in my siggie),
OR
2) provide a free demo or full version of your game.
I have edited your post to remove the link to your fund raising page. You may post a link when you comply with site rules. This is the second time I removed links to your fund raising page. I'd advise you that you NOT break our site rules again.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

So sorry! We are more than happy to link back to this forum - it's an amazing place and meeting this community was truly awesome so far :). I have added the link, linking back to this forum on our patreon and edited the post back to have the patreon link. Please let me know if it's ok or if I need to do anything else here on with a PM. Also, keep up the great work managing the forum - it's an amazing place :D

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When you have a free demo version available, please announce it here at Undertow with a new post AND edit your first post to include that announcement. :smile:
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
When you have a free demo version available, please announce it here at Undertow with a new post AND edit your first post to include that announcement. :smile:
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Of-course. Can it also be a patreon-only demo (we'll have that on August 3rd) or it has to be a public one?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You complied with our rules by posting a link back to Undertow on your patreon site.
I'd appreciate it if you uploaded a free demo here at undertow, but you are not required to do so.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
You complied with our rules by posting a link back to Undertow on your patreon site.
I'd appreciate it if you uploaded a free demo here at undertow, but you are not required to do so.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Thanks so much! - will do :)

CEX

Casual Client
I'm following on you guys on Patreon, can't wait for a demo to come out! (I'll probably give money in a couple of days..)

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I'm following on you guys on Patreon, can't wait for a demo to come out! (I'll probably give money in a couple of days..)

aw - thank you so so much! This is so amazing to see comment like that and I can't tell you how much this helps.

Our patreon actually just passed $1,000 (in about 10 days!) and I know a lot of the backers came from this post, so.. I really don't know what to say... just to say thank you all so so much for the support - this is the best community ever, and we are working very hard not to disappoint. You guys rock. Hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.