[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (1 Viewer)

MonkeyD69

Potential Patron
the reins animation looks weird now. im just returning to the game after a few updates but to me it looks stiff and not as sexy like the older builds

vladkekula

Potential Patron
I'm interested in supporting this project but there's a certain degree of gatekeeping involved. As things stand I am for example unable to comment any patreon post and there's no public announcements or changelogs no way to join discord, nor do I know what features are inside the current Patreon build. Is for example slave customization there or is it still a premium feature?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I'm interested in supporting this project but there's a certain degree of gatekeeping involved. As things stand I am for example unable to comment any patreon post and there's no public announcements or changelogs no way to join discord, nor do I know what features are inside the current Patreon build. Is for example slave customization there or is it still a premium feature?
Thanks for the interest on our project! There's a public post for every build update on our Patreon that contains the changelog for that build, you can also comment on it as long as you have a Patreon account. About customization, there is a special slave that can be very customized in terms of body shape for $50 and up, but there is slave customization built into the base game. You can change hair and skin color, hair style, build, genitalia and more.

Join the Slaves of Rome Discord Server!
Above is the link to the discord :)

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Have your ever thought about having an option to toggle the main character's clothing on and off during punishment scenes. I like the idea of punishing the nude slave while being clothed.

CEX

Casual Client
Some chains in the dungeon would be great. You could even use existing poses such as x-cross/dildo punishment, jerk off .... just a thought.

CEX

Casual Client
I really appreciate the effort to have walking NPCs, but it's a bit off. It does have potential though, if you work it out it will definitely add a lot to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread