Undertow Is Live

zzaapp002

Club Regular
Happy Holidays! And we get trophies now? (i.e. This is Undertow / Keeps Coming Back / Can't Stop! / Addicted / Wordsmith / Publisher). This site is Tekken! Glad it is back! (Yes, I am late).

kinkman

Avid Affiliate
got a polite private message about my avatar being too hardcore. until we get a rules page, what are the rules for avatars/sigs?
i'm told no "full nudity", but what about nipples and buns? :tongue:
[edit] ok so PG-13 is ok. nipples an buns (no orifice) are allowed. no genitalia.
updated my avatar, but i'm bummed i didn't see an option for external images.

also want to point out, with javascript disabled zzaapp002's sig is huge (spoiler tags). :eek:

cheers

Last edited:

Bogard

Potential Patron
Fleet & Vergil, I was wandering if, and when you 2 would show up.
My 2nd visit here, and 1st my post already got deleted!! >:{

fleet

Staff member
Fleet & Vergil, I was wandering if, and when you 2 would show up.
My 2nd visit here, and 1st my post already got deleted!! >:{
I've been here since before the site was open to members of the old site. I'm usually here at least once a day, but I don't always post. :wink:

Dark Thoughts

Potential Patron
Hm, are the Icons just broken for me?
And what Microsoft script is running here exactly?

Edit:
They do work on Firefox, but not Pale Moon for some reason ...

Last edited:

Zalord

Content Creator
I've been checking everything on the site out, and it looks great!
The resources gallery is a great addition. It should make finding new mods so much easier.

V

Vaapeli

This is great! I'm a newfag when it comes to SDT, I found out the creator bailed out only yesterday and I'm glad there's a community still alive.

OkazakiNaoki

Potential Patron
So...I got a problem here.
They said GVZ mod should be all here now.
However, I can't find those old Resident Evil 5 mod archive, you know...adult content.
I did search for it but seems no results.

fleet

Staff member
If the mods were in the adult mod section at the time GVZ went down, then the mods were transferred. A lot of the RE 5 stuff that was at GVZ had been deleted from GVZ long before the transfer, at the request of the modder who created it.
Here's the result of a search for "Resident Evil 5" threads. There is still some RE5 stuff available.
Search Results for Query: "Resident Evil 5" | Undertow

KiTiTy

Vivacious Visitor
I've mentioned this before, but a lot of links from GVZ and the other sites are still top results on many google searches. It would be great if there was a way to find those threads on undertow using those links. I just had the idea of embedding the original URL somewhere within the migrated thread/page, even if its as simple of automatically replying to each thread with the original URL that it was transferred from..

I bet the mods are busy with getting other things to work, and have already kind of accepted this as a lost cause, but at least I would ask that ideas and requests similar to this one be collected in a way that if someone wants to take the time to resolve the issue of existing and potential members not being able to find migrated content, that heroic individual can have centralized resources available to them.

Top Bottom