Undertow Is Live

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
Ah so this site just done a major overhaul and change is all. Glad it's not done-for but lol how it was a bit more tricky to try to remember my info to get back in. I still figured it out though so not a problem.

Vergil

Content Creator
Sure thing fleet! Best place to be regarding nudemods and similar stuff. :) I just have to memorize the new site name.

Epsilon

Potential Patron
I want to access shinysports.com. Why am I redirected to this manga forum and what happened to the old site?

detritus

angry angry
Staff member
Administrator
Ryonani Teamster
This is not a 'manga' forum. Shinysports was abandoned by its previous admin and not picked up due to having an inactive community.

Epsilon

Potential Patron
This is not a 'manga' forum. Shinysports was abandoned by its previous admin and not picked up due to having an inactive community.
Sad to hear but yes you are right, it was pretty much inactive in the end. Also it was one of a kind on the web with years of material, any chance that undertow will start a sub category?

detritus

angry angry
Staff member
Administrator
Ryonani Teamster
The gallery was the only active portion of the site and it was mostly bogged down with duplicate images and really obnoxious comments. While I'd be open to hosting a subforum for it here, I don't see it being particularly active given the state it was left in.

Master Hopeless

Potential Patron
I was a lurker from the site before, but could never get around to being social. Jumping in here early might make things easier to get involved the way I wanted to. I never frequented enough to see the announcement for the site migration, and got a little scared when I got redirected here. Can I ask what called for the restructure?

kyuubiservent

Potential Patron
Welcome to Undertow.

The site is now live, but there's still a bit of work to do.

Say hello to Ebonflow on the right.

We are aware of some issues with e-mails not reaching some users. See Registration Issues? | Undertow for more information.

If you have no idea why you're being redirected here, the forums you used to visit are now gone. There were notices it was going to happen.

And now a word from your friendly administrator.
Is there any way to know/view an old thread from the old forums or if they were moved?

ashexx

Potential Patron
I'm mostly silent back in gvz but I'm sooo glad and feel privileged to be part of the new home. Thanks for having me :grin:

fleet

Staff member
I was a lurker from the site before, but could never get around to being social. Jumping in here early might make things easier to get involved the way I wanted to. I never frequented enough to see the announcement for the site migration, and got a little scared when I got redirected here. Can I ask what called for the restructure?
Detritus (the admin) was maintaining multiple sites. He combined them.

Top Bottom