Unable to save characters that use the .swf mods (1 Viewer)

Mundane

Potential Patron
I'm pretty sure it's not a bug and that I'm the one doing something wrong, but i can't find a tutorial that explains it well (bc im that dumb)

Firstly, I know how to save hairs (.png) by doing that convoluted way:
C:/Users/Jeff/[where every you save hairs/[hair-type].png

But when I try to save a character with a .swf mod, it doesn't show me anything to save that costume or hair, which as a result doesn't load it the next time I load the loader

stuntcock

Content Creator
But when I try to save a character with a .swf mod, it doesn't show me anything to save that costume or hair, which as a result doesn't load it the next time I load the loader
The swfMod:<filename> charcode element exists in the vanilla game, but the SDT Loader doesn't support it fully.

If you want to use saved characters in the SDT Loader then you have three main options:
  • use the SDT.swf vanilla game to customize and save your character (vanilla saved characters will remain usable when you subsequently switch back to Loader.swf)
  • define your characters using the Loader's Character Folders feature (read the Newbie Guide for an introduction to character folders)
  • register your favorite SWF mods in moreclothing and then customize your characters during normal Loader gameplay (you'll be able to Save them without providing filepaths for your SWF files, but those elements will reappear properly when you Load the character)

Please refer to this recent thread for more information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.