[PC] Ultra Strip Fighter IV [StudioS Game] (1 Viewer)

Trigon

Casual Client
Hello all. A few days ago, StudioS released the long-awaited (by me anyway) sequel to the 2010 game Super Strip Fighter IV. It as available for sale on both Japanese and English DLSite.

The good and bad news is this game is basically the same as all of the StudioS fighting games from the last 5 years or so. That's good because it is probably still one of the better ryona/H fighting games out there. However, it's also disappointing because there was a lot of room for innovation that they failed to take advantage of. Super Strip Fighter 4 was a much improved game from the original Strip Fighter 4 (released in 2008). Therefore, I was really hoping/expecting Ultra Strip Fighter 4 to be a vast improvement over Super Strip Fighter 4, but it is not. It's more-or-less the same game with additional characters.

This game introduces 8 new characters to the already impressive roster. 5 of them are normal big-breasted females (Shoka, Mink, Miki, Reayon, and Raira), 1 is a loli (Kasumi), 1 male (Neo Hum), and 1 female that become a tentacle-futa (Dark Yuki). You may recognize some of the new characters from other previous StudioS games. Only two of the new characters have H-moves (Neo Hum and Dark Yuki).

RJ158850_img_smp1.jpg

(I know it says Devil Yuki in the image, but she's called Dark Yuki in the game).

As with Super Strip Fighter 4, in Ultra Strip Fighter 4 only a small subset of the characters can perform H-moves, and they can usually only perform them against the opposite sex. Essentially, all of the male characters can rape any of the females (or Al). Only a very small number of the female characters (usually the slutty and/or evil ones) can return the favor. Nina, Medusa, and Rana can perform H moves on males (or Al). (Rana has some sexy nuru attacks that work on everybody at any time, but can only BJ/HJ the males.) Iku has a sex move that works on everybody. Succubus and Dark Yuki can rape other females (or Al). Al can rape any of the females but can be raped by any of the males.

The H-moves are still notoriously difficult to pull off for a casual gamer (easy for fighting game veterans though). You first have to strip your opponent by defeating them in the final round with one of your super combos. If done properly, you will get a close-up animation where their clothes are shredded. Afterwards, they are kneeling on the ground defeated and you can ryona them to your hearts content for as long as you want. Characters with H-moves can perform them at this time. It is usually some form of grab attack (Up + grab is very common). The Help (ヘルプ) folder that comes with the game was html files that list all of the moves (including rape moves, if available) for every character (I think it's com.html). It's in Japanese but should be relatively easy to use a translation program. There is also an in-game help menu that gives you the same information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.