2D Artist
Illustrator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Teacher
SEWFT2 20 BH vs Kat.jpg

Shadow Enterprises Platform Peril Waifu Strip Fight Tournament Two: Round Two Fight Four
7. Boa Hancock (One Piece) vs 8. Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)

“Get that boat out of this lake!” Boa Hancock demanded, looking down so far upon healers and Shadow Enterprises staff that her chin was up in the air. Boa pointed at the Thousand Sunny Replica where the other women from the One Piece universe were hanging out. Boa had taken a different cruise ship and was ignoring her cohort. The brunette with the braided hair from the Avatar universe, Ty Lee, scaled the Thousand Sunny 2 to wrap her legs around Robin and smooch her. Ty Lee wore a red bikini with a skirt over the bottoms and looked fit as a fiddle. Robin used her powers to create extra legs to wrap around Ty Lee's back. They both laughed. Robin blushed. Ty Lee was flushed and horny as usual. Their shenanigans would be detailed and chronicled in a different story. As much as Boa liked seeing Robin with women as to not be a rival in love for Luffy, the pirate empress was on serum. Her wild imagination, jealousy, and rage were amplified. She imagined Robin and Ty Lee being able to contact Luffy somehow, and convincing him to join a threesome. For a more accurate imagining, meat eating should've been involved. It would take a lot of libido enhancing only serum for Luffy to be tempted sexually, and on regular serum, the amounts of meat Luffy would eat would disgust many.

“Miss, I don't have any power to do that,” a random Shadow Enterprises employee said. He was like a low level Marine or something, and stared at the ground to avoid seeing Boa's beauty. The most gorgeous woman on the seas, Boa Hancock, was scantily clad in a more sinful and seductive way than normal. The babe with the long raven colored hair covered her curves merely with a silky white robe with gold shoulder pads and gold tassels. Her scrumptious legs and upper thighs were bare and showing with barely any robe hanging down. Glimmering gold tassels could be seen at her crotch, dangling down from the see through robe. Boa wore no underwear – just a pussy covering pasty with tassels. It was the most uncomfortable part of her risque outfit, and any discomfort to her was going to cause much more discomfort in the others around her. The Asian goddess had in gold snake earrings and a Shadow Enterprises engineered robot snake with pink and white scales that Boa used as a belt. The snake had blue hair and a half skull for a hat. His yellow eyes were large and beady and his goofy faces rivaled the commentator RoboMic in perversion and lust. The snake drooled a lot on Boa with the end of his tongue in a heart shape, making her white robe more see through. Her immaculate and full breasts were pressed tight against the cloth. Her nipples could be seen. The employee glanced up, caught the slightest glimpse of this, and immediately turned to stone because of Boa's powers.

Not noticing a deaf and petrified listener, Boa kept complaining, “That is Luffy's pirate ship! My love, Luffy! How dare them copy his ship! It's a cheap knockoff! They didn't ask to do that! I can't be sure that they made his room accurately, and even if they did, spending time there doesn't really connect me to him, now does it?! It's an outrage! We should sink the entire thing! … Are you even listening?!” Boa's chin dropped and she saw that the man was a statue. Boa needed to control her powers better with someone who mattered, like one of the named healers. She told the snake, Kujo, to get a hold of the Assistant by snail, shell, cell, or whatever it was in this world.

A shirtless male model with short brown hair and perfect teeth, the Assistant, was blindfolded by choice, and using a device in his ear paired with his phone to try and assist Boa without looking at her since the powers blockers weren't on, and Boa's beauty and abilities would likely petrify him if he had sight. “Tell her I'm coming, Kujo,” the Assistant said. “My girlfriend wouldn't even help me with this,” he muttered, accidentally kicking the top step leading up to the cruise ship's dock.

“You are so pathetic, having to wear a blindfold,” joked one of the other healers, a man with mixed skin who wore a white wife beater and black swim trunks.

“Eat dick, pussy,” The Assistant responded.

“I'll choose the latter, to eat pussy,” the City Slicker retorted. “Turn left to get to Boa and keep going.” The Assistant nodded. The door in the railing had been opened and the Assistant walked right off the boat into the water, making lots of watching staff, fans, and fighting ladies laugh.

Kujo the snake coiled around Boa as the barely clothed beauty hopped onto the wooden dock the boat had anchored near. Kujo bobbed his head by Boa's behind. His heart shaped tongued coiled and enlarged. His eyes grew comically large. He slithered on the pirate's enviable body to be ear level, hissed, and said, “The Ass Man seems to have taken a wrong turn.”

“Well, I don't care who does it,” Boa said, “but someone is moving that boat out of here, or you and I will destroy it single-handedly, Kujo. You can fight and bite?!”

“Yesss missstresss,” Kujo purred.

The City Slicker noticed the petrified employee, and Boa headed for the Thousand Sunny #2. He quickened his pace and loped off the boat over to the dock to intercept Boa. The raven haired sex idol. Boa, blushed and fanned herself to get fans in the stands even more aroused. She loosened the silk robe down her shoulders, exposing more of her cleavage. Kujo's coil around her waist and her conscious decision to bring her arms close to her ribs, made her mounds really pop and swell. Boa seductively pulled the robe lower, saying, “I feel very powerful right now. What happened to all those hussies who serve my Luffy?! Are they hiding?! On serum, they can't touch me! I'll destroy that ship!!”

“Woah!” the City Slicker said, grabbing the statue man as Boa sized it up with dark brown eyes as if she was going to karate chop the petrified man in half. “The red mini platform up to the fight is the other way.”

“Did you not listen?!” Boa roared, pointing at the City Slicker and looking down on him so much that her Cerebellum was practically between her shoulder blades. “Feast your eyes on this!” Boa added, tearing the robe off her succulent body. Her creamy white skin was slick with slight perspiration. Her gargantuan breasts jiggled from the slightest motion. Her areolae were big and round, symmetrical, and sporting mouthwatering teats in the middle. Her trim tummy and curvy hips swayed. It wasn't necessary to amplify her appeal. Kujo was wrapped around her hips. Boa stepped back; ready to pounce, and the gold tassels of her crotch pastie swayed too. The City Slicker tried to jam his eyes shut and bite his lip to bleed to avoid her powers as a marine admiral once had through pain, but it didn't work, and he was turned to stone along with the other male and female workers heading over to try and get the first petrified man before he was broken. A few of the fans in a direct line to Boa were even turned to stone, causing a bit of a panic across the lake. The cyborg RoboMic made a lot of happy noises in the commentators' booth to see Boa topless already. She had asked the healers to take the slave tattoo off her back so her spine and dorsal skin all looked unmarked.

Three ships were docked close together; the Shadow Enterprises ship Boa had arrived on, then the Thousand Sunny #2 with its lion head mast and giant skull and crossbones with a straw hat flag on it, and then the crusie ship Katara and the Avatar ladies were on. Katara, the tan Water Tribe hottie, got off the ship and stood in Boa's way on the dock. Katara's skin was almost as brown as her long hair. Her blue outfit with bikini, hair beads, wristbands, and a navy thigh high stocking on her left leg made the blue of her eyes stand out. Katara was already on serum just like Boa, yet she looked leaner, more muscular and more fit. Her abs clenched, expecting trouble. Katara's blue bikini top had white lining on the straps and cleavage v, as well as a white horizontal band at her sternum. Her pert bosoms fit snug in the top. They were well covered and likely a little engorged with serum milk. Katara knew she wasn't pregnant now and that this was just part of the serum. She put up a hand and said, “Hey! Stop that! What are you doing?! Turn those people back! NOW!”

“How dare you order me around!” Boa shouted, poking Katara in the chest.

“Look at me when you speak!” Katara said, grabbing Boa's chin and pulling it down. The ferocious femme fatales locked eyes. Katara's azure irises had a righteous fire and twinkle. Boa's brown eyes were mischievous and angry. The topless gal's well endowed front pressed into Katara's bust. She chopped Katara's wrists and chest bumped her, trying to knock her off the dock. Katara held her ground with very sexy toned thigh and legs muscles rippling.

Katara's bikini bottoms were plain and blue, and very tight on her body. Her ass cheeks hung out from the backside. She hadn't quite expected her hips and butt to grow so much with the serum this time. Her neck also had bulked with power, making her blue choker necklace live up to the name of choker. It was a replica of a Water Tribe Betrothal necklace that had been passed down through the family. Katara had sense enough to not wear the actual necklace to a fight. Katara also wore a white pouch with a cork top around her waist. The brown straps of the pouch circled and sat on her hips much like Kujo on Boa. Kujo's heart shaped tongue flickered at Katara. The waterbender raised one eyebrow, and blocked as Boa reached for the pouch. Katara had cried out the serum in her body after accidentally killing Honoka with belly blows in the first round of the tournament, and had mixed it to make a revitalizing and healing water that she kept in the pouch. Katara didn't mean for her swimsuit to be so sexy. She didn't like the idea of the masses staring at her in a perverted way, but they didn't deserve to be turned to stone for their lust.
“I see you're careful not to glimpse upon my heavenly body,” Boa said, caressing her sideboobs down her hourglass figure, “lest to not end up like those losers. I bet I got your whole ship!”

“Nope!” Toph said, hanging over the railing of the cruise ship in a green bikini. The blind brunette with her hair up in a puff, Toph, was happy to show off her big boobs, purposefully leaning low for max cleavage. Her bikini was made to display the girls as much as possible. Suki looked lean in a more conservative brown and black lined bikini the same style as Katara's. Suki stood next to Toph and shook her head.

“How were you not affected?!” Boa yelled, shoving past Katara. Katara looked at all the petrified people and clenched her fists.

“Duh,” Toph said. “I'm blind. You got that voice message I sent you, right?!”

“I don't know what you're talking about,” Boa said. She cocked her arm back to strike the City Slicker statue. Katara felt strong protective pangs towards the City Slicker as he reminded her of her brother, Sokka. Katara snagged Boa's wrist. The snake princess raised her eyebrows in surprise and then contorted her face with scorn. Kujo headbutted Katara so that his skull hat would crash into her forehead and nose. Katara did not flinch. Boa shook her arm free from Katara, kicking the brown skinned lass in the leg.

“Drop it,” Suki whispered to Toph.

“I know you got it!” Toph called. “Your boy toy, Luffy was here! He saw Katara and went all stretchy – ZOOM!” Toph mimed a balloon blowing up near her crotch. She grinned and added, “He has a thing for dark skinned chicks.”

“My Luffy wasn't here,” Boa growled. She clawed at Katara's flank, raking nails into sun kissed flesh. Katara ripped Boa's hand into the air. The topless maiden smacked Katara in the jaw. WHACK! Katara took it like a champ. She stepped out of the strap of her healing liquids pouch, bent over, and pushed it down the dock out of harm's way. “I'll KILL you for even thinking of him!” Boa shrieked, raising her leg high while Katara was bent over and not looking. Golden tassels glimmered, but didn't veil Boa's kitty from view and the flying drone cameras. Boa stomped Katara in the back of the head. Katara bolted upright, grappling with Boa, since she was dizzy. Boa tried to kick Katara in the side and knock her off the dock, but with Katara closing in, the power of the kick was reduced.

“I don't like that everyone thinks Katara is hot either,” Toph said, “but she's still my best friend, and Sokka would love me like this and all this Shadow Enterprises stuff!”

“A blind bitch like you couldn't press the shell and get it to do what Kujo does for me,” Boa hissed.

“I dialed the number,” Suki admitted, shrugging.

“Ha!” Toph said, pointing. “Suck it, Boa! Luffy has the hots for Katara, and there's nothing you can do about it!”

“Stop trying to get in her head,” Katara said, wrestling with Boa. “It's not necessary.”

“HA!” Boa snorted. She sneered and whispered to Kujo. The snake with the white and pink scales whirled like mad. He chomped at Katara and bit her wrist. Skin broke and bled. Boa socked Katara in her defined midsection. Kujo bit Katara's white bikini top strap and tore. The snake bopped his head into Katara'a neck and chin and struck across her chest as well as the blue bikini top fell from her heaving hooters. Boa said, “I'm the most beautiful woman in the world!” She docked her stupidly big melons over Katara's rack. The squishing and shaking of Boa's chest was erotic as hell. She continued, “You've got nothing on me, little girl!” Boa socked Katara in the boob with a fist. Kujo bit Katara's hand and then her ear.
The pugilist with the gold tassels at her pussy, Boa, kneed her rival right in the crotch. Katara's skin tight blue bikini bottoms wedged up into her private area. She gripped Kujo's neck with one hand. Boa karate chopped Katara in the armpit, and then kicked up into her neck. She swung her knockers into Katara's tits to show superiority. Suki shouted, “Hey! Shadow! Don't let Boa fight against Katara here with a mechanical snake! That's unfair!”

“It's a technicality!” Kujo stated. “I'm not fighting. I'm piercing misss Katara's ssskin!” Kujo salivated and his drool began to shimmer and precipitate. Metal coursed through his tongue as he kissed at Katara's left boob. The pink tongue wrapped around Katara's erect teat, planting a nipple ring on her. Katara yelped and backed her heels to the edge of the dock in surprise. Kujo then lunged at her belly. Katara grabbed Kujo's head in both hands. His tongue stretched and stung Katara in the navel, leaving behind a crystal jewel. Katara twisted Kujo right at his blue hair and neck until his orange eyes bulged and one popped out, hanging from a cybernetic optic nerve. Kujo gasped and began to buzz and malfunction. Boa kicked Katara in the side of the head and the ear. She got her balance and then plowed a kick into Katara's head and mouth. Katara pulled Kujo from Boa's waist and slung the heavy tail into Boa's mandible.

“What's happening?!” Toph asked, jerking on Suki's bikini top. “Is that robot snake cutting into Katara?! She should use her healing water on herself before getting on the fighting platform!”

The Kyoshi warrior, Suki, adjusted her top and said, “He literally gave her a nipple and belly-button piercing before she broke him and is now beating Boa atop to the head with him.”

“Oh,” Toph said, putting a hand to her cheek pensively. “That's hot.”

Water splashed all over the thin wooden dock strip from Katara's powers going haywire. The topless water bender was relentless, bashing the short circuited robotic snake into Boa's face and body. The only female Warlord of the Sea in the One Piece world, Boa, buckled, when Kujo bashed into her belly. Her feet slipped on water and high waves crashed into her legs and ham hock ass. Katara slammed Kujo's body into Boa's mush. A mess of scarlet flew and Boa fell onto her rump. Her big bosoms moved up and down and side to side. Gold tassels teased down low with her legs spread and her loins wet from lake water and imagining Luffy. Boa wiped her mouth and ducked as Katara tossed Kujo at her. The snake coiled around a steel pole on a ladder that led from the lake water to the dock. Boa pulled her legs together as Katara advanced, hoping to knee her. The babe in the blue bikini bottoms, Katara, hopped over Boa's knees and rode down Boa's thighs like they were a slide. Katara's too small bikini bottoms bunched further with her ass cheeks bumping Boa's legs on the way down to mounting her.

“Turn everyone back!” Katara demanded, snatching Boa's chin and jaw into her rough grasp. The black haired vixen was guilty of gazing at Katara's dangling melons and specifically the pierced teat. A pang of lust came over Boa. Her cheeks gained the color of beets. Her hands should have gone to Katara's wrists, but instead, Boa reached for the tassels touching her privates. Katara's rump felt harder than plump, digging into Boa's belly. Boa's hands smacked Katara's ass. The pirate empress wanted to feel the fat on her rival's derriere, and hadn't meant to cup her buttocks in a sexual way. Katara shouted at Boa again to turn everyone back to normal, but Boa was lost in imagination land.

The barely clothed Asian beauty, Boa Hancock, finally got her hands to Katara's arms. Katara now clasped Boa by the throat and neck to get her to pay attention and cooperate. Boa's milky white bosoms heaved. Katara leaned over, mashing her elbows into Boa's areolae and sagging fun bags. Boa wondered if Luffy had a thing for tattoos or piercings. He was the only man who had seen her back tattoo and mark of shame in her homeland. He had resisted her charms, beauty, and power with no pain or cheap tricks, but he was still a man. He wasn't an Okama. Maybe he would be forced to stretch if gazing upon a stupid tan skinned pierced nipple slut like this woman on top of Boa now. Boa raked her nails over Katara's back and headbutted her rival. The blue eyed bitch looked surprised and released her grip. Blood oozed from her nostrils into her mouth. Boa kicked Katara in the side and shook her off. The elegant queen, Boa, rose to her feet, palming her naked underboobs and giving them a bounce and clench of fingers. Katara was a bleeding heart for these insignificant, weak, useless, inferior people who Boa had petrified, and Boa would use it against her.

“You'll have to make me turn them back fighting on the platform,” Boa said, pointing at Katara. The water tribe girl had risen to her feet, and seemed to be controlling rising tides of water with her arm motions. Her eyes had a dark blue twinkle and her expression was so serious and dark. Boa had dark brown eyes and could tan. She could be dark too. She'd show it, and kill this wench! Katara sighed and twitched. The cascades of lake water dropped and the monster seemingly whirling them up had subsided. Boa may need to learn how Katara's tricks and powers worked. Boa had tricks of her own. Katara was done. The Assistant began spit up water and choked, clinging to a dock ladder still blindfolded. He reached up, felt Kujo, and looked confused. Boa pointed at him and said, “You, Ass Man, and whoever else. Fix Kujo for me as soon as possible. I won't need him to fight though.” Boa leaped for the red mini-platform. Her warm jugs jiggled a lot. How could Luffy not be enticed and totally horny by her big breasts and perfect model's body?! Boa murmured to herself, “I'll win you serum my love and then you'll stretch... and stretch...” Boa imagined Luffy's lower anatomy going hard and wrapping around her. His arms would elongate too in his love for her, hugging her tight. He could expand his belly and bones like a balloon. Boa didn't want Kujo wrapped around her. She wanted Luffy. Would his penis coil and snake her in before penetrating any pleasurable areas?! Boa hugged herself, panting, and trying not to swoon. She was going to kill Katara, but she indulged in some wild fantasies of Luffy while riding the platform up to the fighting area.

“She's mental,” Toph called out. “You're good with mental chicks, Katara. You beat Azula when she cracked. I beat Azula here. You got this!” Katara nodded. Suki flashed a thumbs up and smile.

“I don't know what's going to happen during this fight,” Katara said, touching her erect nipple and the metal ring embedded into the tissue there. She raised her brown eyebrows in concern and then rubbed her abs and pierced navel. She said, “But I'll get her to turn them all back! MiraJane really suffered being petrified for so long and I could tell in her fight and after talking to her just the other day. She's still feeling weak if not in Satan Soul. I want it on record now that for my next healing, I don't want piercings here or here.” Katara cringed. Aang would have a lot of questions about this. Katara bit her lip. She didn't want to explain. Aang likely would've liked the sexual piercings and been able to get into all sorts of fetishes. It was better to keep the Avatar's mind clear and on the focus of the world than anything goofy like Katara's kinks and sex appeal.

“Suki, take a picture of Katara like this,” Toph said as the bronzed beauty blushed and picked her bikini bottom wedgie.

“No DON'T!” Katara said. Toph snickered. Katara got her pouch of healing liquids and hung it over her shoulders like a purse. It situated on her rack; almost like a third boob. Katara then made a wall of waves to block her from view from her friends. She sprinted over to the purple miniature moving platform and jumped onto it, feeling much too self conscious.

“There are the flying robot cameras and videos being taken now,” Toph said. She elbowed Suki right in the tit. Suki frowned, starting to think this sort of thing from Toph was on purpose. Toph added in a quieter tone, “We should steal... borrow... some of these phone things and take them home.” Suki crossed her arms and shook her head.

“Both women have agreed to have the Shadow Metal powers blockers turned off for round one,” the Shadow said in hologram form on the big blue circular fighting platform. Katara and Boa faced off, looking scintillating, lascivious, and delicious. The topless gals were already sweaty and a little bloodied from battling on the dock. Katara took deep breaths, closed her eyes, and held her pointer fingers and thumbs in zen meditative positions. Boa swelled her massive mammary mounds with pride, clenched her teeth and fists, and allowed the coastal breeze to blow the tassels of the gold crotch cover. Boa's mind raced. Should she get titty or other piercings by Kujo or healers to take home to Luffy?! Should she demand phones and videos of her tournament conquest?! Ultimately the most powerful was the sexiest, right?! No. She didn't want Luffy ogling other ladies or seeing how attractive his crew mates or these other whores were.

“I want to win by ring out,” Katara said, pulling off the pouch by the strap. The black leather strap got caught on Katara's underboobs. RoboMic and several others with zoom and replay functions on their phones and Apps watched this happy accident and boob jiggling over and over with mind numbed eroticism. Katara placed the pouch on the purple platform and turned to see Boa a lot closer than she had expected. She was at arm's length now, and fast. Technically the fight was on now. The Shadow had appeared and disappeared. Katara said, “I will not kill to win, but if you are too stubborn, I may need nearly lethal force to make you do the right thing. Turn everyone back to normal so we can avoid this. If you prove to be this unstable, Shadow Enterprises may have to shackle you in Shadow Metal at all times.”

“How dare you bring up something like that!” Boa shouted. She smacked Katara across the cheek hard. THWACK! Katara took it, considering that she had crossed a line. Katara was about to apologize, shaking off the stars and getting her head turned around, when Boa raised her leg high to touch her toes into Katara's cheek. Katara grimaced and got ready to fight back – too late. Boa kicked Katara in the jaw. Katara nearly went down, palming the mat, spinning, and bolting upright to bump chests with Boa. Boa reached for Katara's hair and shoved her rival. The pirate empress kicked Katara in the crotch. The more muscular maiden buckled. Boa backed off. She put her hands on her hips and said, “The company would never do anything like that to me.” Boa batted her lashes, pouted, and caressed her curves.

“I'd love to have her as my slave,” RoboMic announced from the commentator's booth with his voice projected over the entire lake, “and I prefer blondes, but those boobies are big and that body is bangin! WOOEE! I'd be her slave! I won't let them touch you, Boa! I wanna wrap around you like Kujo! We'll worship you and be your cyborg minions forever! Yipee!!”

Boa winked and blew a kiss his way. Katara was still hunched over, grumbling to herself while trying to pluck the never ending wedgie of her blue bikini bottoms. She had asked for her boobs to not be inflated at all in healings again, but had she misjudged her waist or ordered her swimsuit bottoms incorrectly?! This was uncomfortable and nuts! Boa looked down on Katara only enough for her chin to be high. Boa said, “Look here, and be turned to stone yourself you little man stealing THOT!!” The raven haired goddess strummed two fingers along the gold tassels of her crotch piece. Then she took it off. Fans cheered. Boa directed pink aura hearts to swarm into Katara and overtake her sinful mind with lust. Boa had to make sure that her powers didn't go too far and out into the crowd across the lake and into more people on the cruise ships, even though incapacitating all the other One Piece women and making sure they didn't get back to their real time and world did have great appeal.
Katara flinched. She straightened up and said, “Good. Your attack doesn't work on me.”

“Oh come on!” Boa shouted. She leaned over, highlighting her cleavage. She swung her hooters. Katara tapped a foot impatiently, looking annoyed. Boa spun around to show off her ass. She wagged her hips. She faced her rival, blushed, and cowered to try and look like a damsel in distress. Boa added while fanning herself with a hand, “I guess you are just too tough for me. I give.”

“No you don't,” Katara said, shaking her head. “Turn everyone back now or I will make all this water drown you.”

“How are... did you?!” Boa screamed, raking her nails into her scalp. “Are the powers blockers on?!”

“The powers blockers are not on,” the Shadow said very matter of fact.

“I'm not into chicks or women,” Katara said. “I'm focused on the task at hand.”

Boa sneered, grit her teeth, and grumbled to herself. Katara was using a cheap trick to help for now. Boa considered turning everyone back, but she still thought she could use the hostages to her advantage. Boa said, “If I see water rise, I'm turning around and petrifying all these fans. Even if I get killed, they won't turn back to normal – ever.”

“I'm already rock hard for Boa!” RoboMic said. He was promptly muted for a short while after that comment. His cyborg components likely stopped him from being turned to stone.

The rippling tides on the surface of the lake subsided. Katara relaxed her hands and shoulders. Boa grinned. The nude brunette raced over to her topless adversary. Boa aimed a sweeping kick for Katara's head. Katara ducked and rammed her shoulder into Boa's bare groin. Katara tackled Boa by the leg. The Water Tribe girl suspected foul play during the scrum. She avoided having her eye gauged, but her cheek was cut by Boa's nails. She got kicked in the chest and ribs, but fought through. Katara's plan was to choke Boa out to get her to comply. The downed former slave was feisty. Boa rolled over, coiling around Katara like a viper. Katara thought Boa even bit her nose. Katara's back hit the padded mat. Tits were in her face. Boa looked ferocious, realizing that clawing Katara's arms wasn't going to work well. Boa struck Katara's armpit and face before grappling to get Katara's hands off her throat. Katara elbowed Boa in the eye. Her neck stretched as Boa pulled her hair.

“You're a dirty fighter!” Katara said, messing her hands in Boa's raven colored locks and gold snake earrings. Katara still couldn't bring herself to punch or wallop her foe yet. The bikini babe palmed Boa's face and kicked her tailbone. Katara grunted and swung her bust and pelvis, colliding with Boa's voluptuous body. The sexy and exotic broads flipped over. Katara had regained top position wrestling. Boa sneered and tried to take a bite chunk out of Katara's pierced nipple. Her teeth pinched the top of Katara's brown mammary mound.

“I fight to win!” Boa said. “I CRUSH and CRUMBLE those who oppose me and Luffy!” Katara hugged Boa close, wrapping a bicep around the nudist's neck. Boa's hands went over Katara's booty. She clenched and groped. Boa screamed, “GET OFF me with YOUR FAT ASS!” Katara applied pressure to Boa's throat. The writhing woman gurgled. Her mocha eyes rolled. She spanked Katara's ass and then tore at the blue bikini bottoms with desperate fury. Katara was depantsed. Fans roared. Drone cameras zoomed in on dat ass! Other cameras focused on breasts and fighting faces. Erotic expressions appeared, much to Katara's chagrin. Close combat skin to skin made slapping sounds. Katara got goosed in more than one hole. She yelped and lost grip of her choke hold.

The gorgeous combatants in their birthday suits struggled to get to their feet – gasping for breath. Boa tried a seductive trick once more, smooching and sucking on Katara's moist lips. Katara's abs tightened. Boa kissed down Katara's neck to her collar, and rifled a punch into Katara's navel. Katara gave Boa a shove, disgusted by the way Boa's big boobs cratered and the way fans cheered and leered. Katara cringed and finally got her hands balled to box. Boa grinned and opened her hands. She blew Katara a kiss of pink aura. Katara stiffened. Boa kicked Katara in the jaw. Blood squirted between grit teeth and out from Katara's mouth as she staggered. Her legs looked strong. Boa jumped and planted her heel into Katara's bread basket. The tough chick with the piercings folded and leaned forward. Boa karate chopped Katara in the Cerebellum. Katara's perky tits hit the blue padding first. She never got her arms out for support. Her chin hit next. Boa kicked Katara in the ribs. The tan fighter rolled over.

“Don't be soft, Katara!” Toph shouted from the cruise ship, while feeling a device that made the fight like 3D to Toph. “Kick her ass!!” Suki raised an eyebrow as it was odd to see Toph touching naked models of Boa and Katara on a screen.

“That's a target!” Boa declared, staring at Katara's titty and belly-button piercings. Katara's face flushed. She closed her legs, knowing that her shaved bush was getting eyes and attention. Boa hesitated on where to stomp and Katara began to pop up. Boa's heel smashed into Katara's chocolate colored orb. Her two biggest toes pressed into the piercing while the titty flesh got mashed. Katara rose to her feet, hooking a punch into Boa's flank. Boa used both hands like a hammer to crash Katara's skull. The all natural maiden's azure eyes crossed. She remained hunched and reached for Boa, feeling sweaty digits slide off Boa's slick flesh. Boa looked over her shoulder with a kawaii blush and pulled her long black hair up. Charged purple air particles in the shape of a heart went over Katara without her seeing it. Katara did see Boa's ass and beautiful backside. Boa asked in a submissive and afraid voice, “Is my tattoo coming back?!”

“No,” Katara said. Boa rammed her ass into Katara's face. The conniving pirate lifted her leg up like a donkey and drove her heel into Katara's pussy. Boa's hair whipped Katara in the face and a well placed stomp took out Katara's ankle. Boa booty bumped Katara onto her back with the fit pacifist feeling rigid once more. Katara couldn't cover up. She was sprawled spread eagle, and this time, Boa leaped and landed her heel into Katara's bejeweled innie. Katara sat up with a scream, spitting up crimson flecks. Boa winked at Katara, but the red heart of visible powers turned black and blue and broke into raindrops. Boa's brown eyes widened.

Katara jumped up and kneed Boa in the belly. She snatched Boa's hair and delivered a blood splattering right hook to Boa's mouth. Boa flailed and cried out in anguish. She blocked Katara's next punch and said disdainfully, “The longer this fight goes, the more my charms will start to affect you.” The stare down was intense. Katara swung their arms high to break the grapple, but Boa kept hold. Katara pummeled Boa in the tummy with force while blocking patella strikes with her legs. Katara cocked back a punch and rocketed it into Boa's gut. Saliva flew. Boa's stomach skin bruised immediately. Her wide open eyes watered, and she doubled over with her giant gazongas ready to mop the mat. Katara pivoted and jammed her tailbone into Boa's lower abs. Katara snaked her leg up and over Boa's neck, and sat down, trapping the prissy empress in a tight predicament.

“Turn everyone back to normal!” Katara ordered, fending off Boa's hands by locking fingers. Katara swung their hands down into Boa's heaving chest incidentally. It wouldn't be a turn on for her. Katara was not going to be victim to Boa's powers. She clenched her leg tighter around Boa's neck. The pale white woman's face blued in hue as she writhed and kicked to try and stand up. Katara bent the sweat to keep Boa on her back and slipping around. Boa looked incredibly spastic, but still very attractive. Katara repeated, “Turn everyone back to normal! Now!”
“I wish,” RoboMic said. “If I were Boa, I'd turn around and lick that! Ooeee!!”

“I think the cringe commentary is worse when fighters are shy or not exhibitionists as much as others,” the Critic said. “And there is the serum effects to consider.”

“BOOBIES!” RoboMic called out before being muted.

Boa choked and flailed, making her milky white udders the main focal point of RoboMic and many others. She shook her head, refusing to cave to Katara's demands. The Oxygen waned. She managed to punch Katara in the chin. Katara really cranked Boa's neck in the pit under her knee. There was still gold glitter from the crotch tassels littered around Boa's juicy kitty. Her breasts were full and sloshing around with the kinky serum lactate over produced. Boa pounded her hands and feet on the mat. She shuddered once – twice, and then got one more request from Katara, “Turn them BACK!”

“NOO!!” Boa yelled. She barely got that out. Katara used her vice grip and well built thigh to totally restrict Boa's airflow. In a few seconds, Boa's limbs went limp, her heavies sagged, and she passed out.

Katara wasn't done though. She turned her body to mash Boa's face against the mat while turning over off her ass. Katara got on her knees, straddling Boa. She left the sex goddess touted as the most beautiful woman in the One Piece world, alone for a few seconds to be afraid of being knocked out. Katara had heard that rousing an unconscious fighter on serum could backfire. That serum could course through at higher levels than normal and subject the aggressor to attacks that they couldn't handle. Katara didn't care about that. She cared about the people turned to stone. She could sense the moisture in and on Boa's voluptuous body. Katara moved her hands as if she was tossing a ball back and forth at a close distance; whirling and absorbing water from Boa's KO'ed form. Blood and saliva also pulled from Boa's agape mouth. Erotically, the perspiration on Boa's big tits made her breasts puff up as if her nipples were drawn to Katara's hands with magnets. Boa's dried tongue clacked against her teeth and the roof of her mouth in discomfort. Katara heard the count from the Shadow go past five, but Katara took the water in her hands, and made a wake up call slap to Boa's jaw.

“Wake up, bitch,” Katara snarled, plopping her tight buns onto Boa's belly, and pinning Boa's arms up and behind her against the mat. The buxom brown eyed Asian model looked sleepy and shocked. She grunted and tried to sit up. Their chests collided. Boa hugged up against Katara tight, feeling that Katara had power enough to guide both their arms. The gal with the browner skin, Katara, still managed to bop Boa in the eye with a fist.

“GET OFF!” Boa screamed. Her feisty body shiver got her nowhere. Katara's breasts were perkier and winning the titfight, ready to milk Boa's soft supple mounds. As Boa awoke, she decided a change of tactics was in store. She ducked her head into Katara's cleavage to take a punch to the ear instead of the face. She pulled Katara in for a closer embrace and whispered, “I just want to help my man the way you yours. … You have... a love. YES?!”

“My husband is AANG!” Katara said, separating her torso from Boa's. Katara shoved Boa down hard. The indentations and pressure to Boa's bosoms elicited a squirt and then trickle of lactate from her abused udders. The red on Boa's cheeks and her bashful expression were a ruse. Katara knew it, but she wanted to play into Boa's trap and try something risky.

“No powers in round two,” Boa said, breathlessly. She kissed for Katara's lips, but the Water Tribe warrior blocked with her arm. Katara saw pink chi. She let her heart shudder. Boa wasn't completely evil. She didn't want to let her trump card in the hostages go until she had ensured her win. Katara allowed her own decency to muddle her thoughts and concentration for a beat. Her arm began to petrify. Katara forced serum to circulate faster and harder inside her arm, but blocked it from evaporating or coming out as sweat. Her arm took on a rocky sleeve. There was a tingle in her chest, but the petrification otherwise had completely stopped.

“I'll only guarantee you live that long if you turn everyone back to normal,” Katara said, punching Boa in the mouth with a rocky hand as if Katara had Toph's earthbending. A wave of scarlet shot off Boa's busted lips. The back of Boa's head bounced on the padded mat. Katara punched into Boa's blocking hands and arms until a clear shot to the eye bloodied Boa's brow and cheek. Boa got a shiner immediately. Katara forced knuckles like granite into Boa's stupefied mouth. Katara flinched, thinking that she had broken teeth, and not used to the kinds of copious blood loss in Shadow Enterprises fights.

“WHA?!” Boa shrieked, barely containing composure. “You have armament haki?!”

“I'm gonna break you earth bender style!” Katara declared. Katara stood up, and jerked Boa by the wrist. Boa attacked Katara's rock arm to no avail. Boa whimpered and blew another kiss at Katara. The naked and browner of the gals, Katara, blocked with a kick, wanting her outer leg to get a petrification coating as well. Katara socked Boa in the gut and then wrenched Boa's arm, popping the shoulder from the socket. Boa screamed. Katara kicked Boa in the armpit. The brutalized pinup model was reduced to the reactions of a doll at this point. Boa had been wasting serum energy trying to force her powers against Katara. Katara grabbed Boa's hair. Her rock fingers didn't want to unclench from Boa's wrist. Katara made a rock fist and socked Boa in the sternum. Air rushed out from Boa's mouth like a popped balloon. Ribs cracked. Katara stepped back for a finishing kick. The hard casing over her foot crammed into the side of Boa's head and face. Katara's fingers ripped black threads of hair from Boa's head. The bleeding damsel hit the mat like a sack of potatoes.

“Back breaker!” RoboMic suggested. “Titty Milker! Do them all!”

CRACK!

A solid kick to the rib cage shattered more of Boa's bones and put the defenseless whelp on her back – panting and sobbing. Katara grimaced, realizing the torture she was putting Boa through. A single healing tear fell from Katara's cheek. She noticed and caught it in her rock hand, seeing the grain dissolve back to flesh in her palm. Katara watched as Boa tried to put a hand down to get up. Katara used her petrified foot to stomp Boa's hand and wrist. SNAP! “AHHH!” Boa screamed. Katara waited while Boa yelled in hysteria and writhed in agony. There was blood and milk at one of Boa's teats, but Katara wanted a retribution stomp to Boa's belly. “I'll say it once more,” Katara said slowly, practically growling the words like a wolf. “Turn... them... BACK!” Boa cried and shook her head.

The stony heel flattened Boa's trim stomach. She sat up, spitting blood like vomit. Katara forced extra water weight into her foot, clamping down on Boa's vulnerable tummy. The nude Amazon Lily of the Kuja Pirates, Boa, was in and out of consciousness. Boa slumped and fell slack. Added pressure to the navel made the defeated woman drool more blood and cough violently, but she wouldn't or couldn't sit up again. Katara took her foot off Boa's black and blue midsection. She focused on water at the skin level cleansing the rock from her leg. Katara moved nimbly, bending over and getting Boa's neck into a headlock with the rocky arm. Katara cranked Boa's neck slowly until she heard crackling. Boa's gasped and struggled with a last ditch effort to save her life.

“ALRIGHT!” Boa whined. “I'm probably already down one to nothing,” Boa added in confusion. She had no idea that her unconscious spell before had only lasted about seven seconds and that it was still round one. Katara looked down at the dock and saw the City Slicker and other workers up and moving again, shaking off hard granules.

“Everyone has been returned to normal,” The Shadow said.

The rough clutch on Boa's throat softened to that of a bicep. Boa trembled and looked up in horror as Katara forced her knee into Boa's back. Fans like RoboMic wanted to see the horizontally sat babe with her boobs up get some spine crushing punishment. Instead, Katara said, “Now you're down one to nothing, and I agree to no powers for the second round.” There was some petrification at her elbow. Katara jammed that between Boa's eyes, and the weakened fighter collapsed to the ground with a major headache, a broken jaw, cracked ribs, crushed fingers, a separated shoulder, and all sorts of injuries that would cripple her for any remaining battle. Katara sighed and looked the other way as her foe was prone and lifeless. Katara shrugged and said, “She'd drown if I tossed her into the water in this condition.” Katara walked over to the purple mini-platform and got her pouch of healing waters. The Shadow began a count. Despite a twitch from Boa, the mauled beauty was not going to get up or move enough to stop the ten count.

“Katara is up one to nothing and the powers blockers will be turned up to 95 percent this round,” the Shadow said as Katara hunched over Boa like a healer or nurse. Katara bit the cork off the pouch and only poured a little of the healing liquids into her hands. What happened next was magical in more ways than one. Katara's healing powers normally looked to happen over vibrantly blue water, but this time, the touch was much deeper. Katara was giving Boa a full body massage. With both of them naked and alluring, this type of action had RoboMic's hand pumping up against the underside of the table, and many onlookers sure that they wanted to purchase close up and slow motion videos of this footage after the fight. Boa's wounds healed quickly and her deflated orbs grew fuller and stupidly large as if the average busts of the combatants here weren't already ridiculously gigantic. Katara's hands at Boa's legs and inner thighs brought Boa back to the light and into a pleased state of mind. Boa's skin even looked refreshed, glossy, and slick from the healing. Katara sat Boa up. She put her heels at Boa's crotch with her legs over Boa's thighs. Katara rubbed Boa's back, neck, spine, and tailbone. Katara's face reddened due to touching Boa's bubble butt and the cum cries Boa shamelessly emitted. Boa held her own hair to the side, stiffened, relaxed, arched, and moaned in a haughty and hot tone. Katara focused a lot of healing on Boa's ribs and belly last.

“Ok, quit it,” Katara said. “I'm almost done.” Boa grinded her Glutes into Katara's crotch. Boa had been bending over and trying to get Katara to massage her breasts and pussy with the healing water. Katara had already gone over Boa's mammary mounds, but the former slave was in healing ecstasy. Katara put her hands to Boa's back and neck. Boa seemed to enjoy that a lot too. She rubbed the curvaceous vixen's shoulders and neck hard enough to make Boa's boobs bounce.

“I need a healing on my Robo-junk,” RoboMic said in envy and lust.

“That ought to patch you up,” Katara said, smacking Boa on the ass. The woman with the golden snake earrings let her onyx hair fall. Her hands went to her private area in a repressive gesture and her earthy eyes rolled for a second. Katara jumped up and away from Boa, readying a karate stance.

“Stupid of you to heal me,” Boa said, getting up and wiping sweaty palms on her sideboobs as she whipped around. “It felt good, but you'll die now.”

The pulse of the powers blockers made both nude brunettes flinch and double over. Boa blew Katara a kiss, but no chi or powers came off it. She gnashed her teeth and charged at a backpedaling foe. Sweat glistened in Katara's abs while she focused on evasive maneuvers. Her healing had done wonders for Boa, and the One Piece chick looked fast, unscathed, and lethal. Boa kicked high, clipping atop Katara's head. She reached for Katara's hair, but the waifu wifey blocked that. A straight jab with Boa's right hand landed fist to upper lip and nose on Katara. The tan beauty stood her ground about five feet from the edge of the blue fighting platform. She deflected a kick into her hip with a quick wave of her arms and push. Katara then blocked the uppercut aimed for her bread basket. Boa planted one foot down, leaned, and launched her leg like a javelin. Boa's heel knocked Katara's hair and ear. Katara stepped up to wrestle. Her arms were parried hard. Boa aimed a cuntbusting kick. Katara closed her legs, but took massive impact to her muscular thighs.

“Even the score!” RoboMic shouted. “Finger bang her!!”

“Are you fifteen?” The Critic rebuked, shaking his head scornfully at the RoboMic's bad commentary.

“Your blood will spill all over while I'm breaking you,” Boa said, rifling a fist into Katara's belly. The piercing there cracked. Katara gave Boa a shove. The water tribe girl hunched over, sucking in Oxygen feverishly. Boa set her feet for another high kick. She was a strong and gifted athlete and combat pirate. Katara wasn't like that.

The matronly waterbender, Katara, really didn't want to bleed and get hit a lot. She could feel moisture and water all around. Her access to it was barely affected by the Shadow Metal. Katara wasn't sure if drinking serum had some weird affect on her, if she was lucky, if all water benders may continue to have powers despite the Shadow Metal, or why she wasn't drained of her abilities. Thinking of blood made Katara tap into the dark form of her bending – blood bending. Katara made a downward motion with her arm. Boa's leg bent. Her foot plopped onto the mat awkwardly. The once confident aggressor now looked confused and upset. Boa made a fist. She cocked it back. Katara clenched her fists and waved her arms like she was fluffing a pillow. Boa's arms contorted, twisted, and crackled. Boa screamed in fear, pain, and desperation. Katara's cerulean irises lit up. She looked around, frowning with a guilty expression and concentrated as much tidal fury as she could muster. The lake water frothed and rose like a geyser from two sides of the platform. It rushed at the Snake princess from both sides. Her jaw hung open, stupefied. Water hit her body so hard that skin smacking sounds didn't need to be amplified for the furthest away flying cameras to pick up the noise. Boa's breath was knocked out of her gut. Her big tits flopped around, but no one but Katara could see through the white foamy water to really enjoy that scintillating sight.

The waves could've broken Boa, but Katara released the blood bending and willed the water to drive Boa backwards. The Kuja Pirate gargled and choked on water, unable to scream. Her feet went out from under her and the enormous tides made her sprawl, spin, tumble, and hurt her head and body bounding along the padded mat to an edge. Boa also hit the red miniature platform and kept getting drilled by the voluminous spray over that. It wasn't until she went head over heels descending that she let out a scream. The water following her, silenced her cries, and actually saved her from a painful belly flop or titty buster on the lake surface. All that liquid mass and volume pushed Boa to the bottom of the lake, and although her enormous rack was buoyant, she couldn't swim, and big breasts alone weren't going to get her to the surface to breathe. She sank like all of those who ate devil fruits. She might as well have had weights tied to her ankles.

Katara huffed, puffed, and hunched over from all that advanced bending with the powers blockers on. Katara fell to one knee, super tired, but raised a fist in victory, hearing the cheers from friends and fans alike. Katara was eager to get towels or clothes wrapped around her breasts and crotch, but out of concern for the enemy, Katara crawled towards the edge to look down. The Shadow said, “Katara wins two to nothing with one knock down and one ring out!”

“Way to go Katara!” Toph shouted. She tried to nudge Suki, but the Kyoshi Warrior had already taken to the water to rescue Boa. Several healers excited to try and touch a drowning damsel like Boa had also dove into the water, but Suki was the fastest and quickest. She paddled with great speed, locking her arms under Boa's armpits. Drone cameras were right there to capture the brunettes breaking the surface. Suki gasped. The Assistant shoved the City Slicker aside while standing on a ladder leading to the lake. Suki's grip went to Boa's boobs, which was one place the Assistant definitely wanted to touch. He waded into the water and snatched the blue in the face drowning broad from her rescuer. He tossed her down. Boa's back arched on the wooden dock. Water spilled from her slack jaw and open mouth. Her fun bags flopped around, appearing over filled with watery lactate. The Assistant and the City Slicker grappled. “Get off me, dicker!” The Ass Man shouted.

“If a man gives her mouth to mouth, she'll kill him!” The City Slicker said. The Assistant's blonde girlfriend, Jess was keeping other staff members away, and thinking that she would do it. She looked like a busty barbie in a pink micro bikini. Suki got up onto the dock with no ladder, crouched over the water logged bimbo, Boa, and inhaled deep.

“You should have used blood bending to scare her into breaking the petrification,” Toph said. Katara sighed. Suki blew into Boa's mouth, pinching her nose. Katara felt the Shadow Metal go down to nothing, and was easily able to bend the water out of Boa's body now. It shop out like a sprinkler. “HA!” Toph added, touching the 3D screen tablet. “Suki kissed her and didn't have to!”

“The envy of every man,” the Assistant grumbled. Suki wiped her lips, looking disgusted. She shrugged, shook her head, and went over to where the purple platform would descend to congratulate Katara. Boa awoke to see Suki, Katara, and Toph all cheering and hugging one another. It was Boa's turn to feel sick. She was embarrassed. She wasn't even that hurt now, but she was handed a robe, covered up, and headed for her solitary cruise ship. Nami tried to say something to Boa, but the ashamed black haired woman kept her head down and didn't respond.

“So Katara has powers despite the Shadow Metal,” the Critic reiterated, sounding unhappy with the way the fight had gone. He was all about fairness and equal opportunity.

“Balls,” RoboMic said. “I wanted to see one of them croak and a super sexual finish.”

“You're sick,” the Critic said. RoboMic nodded, shrugged, and belched.

“It's possible that Katara's healing potion contained serum that made her resistant to the Shadow Metal,” the Shadow said. “I wouldn't count on her doing this sort of thing every fight.” The Critic scratched his beard and eyed the Shadow. The Shadow projected a neutral and serious face, but the Critic thought this was BS. Katara clearly was turning into a juggernaut and one of the favorites. She was too nice though and didn't want to hurt her competitors. She definitely had weaknesses to exploit, and sometimes too much power could gather complications and backfire.

Nevertheless, the Avatar and One Piece women celebrated with fans like it was a grand old party. Korra and Asami were not present, but that's a side story for visiting. Asami would have wanted them all to bond if she was conscious and not headed back into healing. Katara had won, but it was Asami needing the healing. Katara and others like Ty Lee were concerned about Asami, couldn't get a hold of Korra, and guessed that there were still complications from Asami smoking serum. Ty Lee felt sad about that for one second, but booze and affection from Nico Robin made Ty Lee her usual peppy and loving self.

ud983

2D Artist
Illustrator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Teacher
SEWFT2 26 HD vs Kat.jpg

8. Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender) vs 16. Helena Douglas (Dead or Alive)

“WOOEEE!” RoboMic the fat cyborg announcer shouted from his balcony box with the Critic and the Shadow on Lake Spectre. “Two completely different looking sexy babes are headed up to duel to the death again! Helena is topless! Go blondes! Big boobs! Yipee! I wanna —” The Shadow muted RoboMic. He had somewhat of a point to note that Helena was a pale skinned blonde with blue eyes with her hair in a ponytail where Katara had dark skin, blue eyes, and dark wavy hair with blue beads in strands near her bangs.

“All of the women here are gorgeous,” the Critic said. “To some degree they all are more similar than not with body types that are lean and fit with big boobs.”

Fans had expected a dark and brooding Helena, smoking a serum joint as she stepped off her cruise ship, but that’s not what they got. The sun was out. The DOATEC leader was topless, showing off her amazing big breasts. Her black hair tie had a flower at the back of it. Her thong bikini bottoms were pink. She had smoked serum in her room, and she’d been given the mandatory measured company dose of liquid serum as an injection. Some women drank the serum, but that could have weird and bad side effects worse than smoking serum. Helena’s body was rare and special in that she could smoke the serum, tolerate it with the injections, and tap into a whole buttload of extra strength. Helena’s irises were sort of white in the sunlight with serum power all around her like an aura. The Shadow Metal to stop Katara’s waterbending was up full blast. Helena smirked, ready to break bones, and murder the overconfident and feisty little woman who seemed a little too full of herself and self righteous.

Katara patiently waited for the Shadow to explain all the rules, while looking Helena over with concerned eyes atop the circular blue fighting platform. Katara wore a blue bikini, showing chest, hip, and buttocks curves Aang hadn’t fallen in love with as a child, but loved and lusted for now as a fully grown man. It was well known that the fight would start when the projection of the Shadow on the platform went away, but Katara decided to try to talk to Helena as soon as the sexy Shadow woman’s hologram disappeared.

“Don’t try to change the past,” Katara said. “My mother was killed too, but… It’s not right. I know you’re smart and researching it, but the serum is affecting you. A lot.”

“It’s making me strong enough to easily wipe the floor with you and your sniveling drivel,” Helena said. “The women from the DBZ universe have stories of no issues with time travel except for the good and better of humanity. DOATEC will do the same in my world, and it’s not your world, so stay out of it! Shut your mouth child, or I’ll shut it for you, permanently.”

“You think you’re going to get me off this island to kill me in secret?” Katara asked, clenching her fists. She could have a bit of a temper. “You know I’m a waterbender, right?! And I’m going home after this tournament! And I’m barely younger than you!”

“Whatever,” Helena said. “You’ve done nothing significant since you matured into a woman. You haven’t matured mentally. That’s obvious. The fans want to see you brutally murdered, and I’ll oblige. Don’t tell me what to do or try to act like you have a high road over me.”

“I only have so much influence in this world,” Katara said. “Someone like you, perhaps earning too much in serum rewards, should be stopped. I didn’t care much about winning this tournament or advancing since I wasn’t supposed to be able to bend at all in any fight, but I know you bet on yourself, and I’m concerned about Korra too.”

“Touching,” Helena said in a dry mocking tone. She bent and stretched her legs to take a low to the ground Pi Gua Quan stance. The pink floss of her thong made her peach bottom look so succulent. Her large milky white breasts dangled and nearly touched the blue padded mat.

Katara’s friends and allies were all on the ‘Avatar and friends’ cruise ship docked under the flighting platform. Ty Lee and her girlfriend Robin from the One Piece universe were there. Suki, Toph, and Asami were present too, but apparently Korra was training in a cave on the island and very angry that anyone was being nice to Robin. Korra, Helena, and SJ had all publicly said they wanted to and planned to kill their opponents. This was unsettling to Katara and many. Korra was supposed to have balance as an Avatar. She was supposed to combat evil, not become an evil all powerful Avatar!

“Well, you have made my decision to fight to win easy then,” Katara said.

“Brat!” Helena said, shaking her head. “As if me just saying I’ll stop all my plans would’ve worked or as if you stand a chance anyway! Ha! You don’t! You’re playing it tough, but you’re shivering with the Shadow Metal affecting your weak little body.”

“No, I’m not,” Katara said. “It’s not affecting me.” Katara was being perfectly honest. Helena laughed scathingly.

“Brave act little hero,” Helena said condescendingly. “You worry about yourself and your own world, and I’ll worry about mine.” Katara nodded. Helena did want to travel into the past to stop Christie from assassinating her mom at the opera. Helena had also been toying with the idea of doing some hits and assassinations herself. She got her mind to the present and aimed to kick out Katara’s ankle. The dark skinned lass hopped out of the way. Helena stood up, fanning her arm out and whacking Katara’s curvy body.

It was out of character for Katara to really punch someone and get into a fistfight, but that’s what she aimed to do here in order to beat Helena. Katara was unsure whether or not to trust Shadow Ribeiro and the company with Helena and Korra or not. The company would look out for itself first theoretically, and they might not know the monsters they were creating. Everything could turn out fine, but Katara felt it was her duty to try and stop these strong women from becoming potential villains who could and would hurt many others. Helena aimed a deadly rigid hand strike at Katara’s neck. The babe in the blue bikini dodged. Helena kicked Katara in her hourglass curve under her ribs. Katara winced. Helena had a lot of power.

The topless blonde usually had a very graceful and elegant fighting style. Katara was not prepared to see Helena drop that so quickly. Katara glanced a timid punch off Helena’s cheek and Helena grabbed the strap of Katara’s bikini top. The DOA dame with double D’s kneed Katara in the crotch. She yanked the top, breaking the blue string. The blue bikini fabric sparkled like Katara was a magical fairy. Helena would squash and murder her. She balled a fist and blasted Katara in the mouth. Fans cheered seeing the blood and or Katara’s big matronly mounds revealed in full. Helena spun past a punch that Katara threw and then kicked her rival in the back. Helena grabbed Katara’s hair. The raven haired Southern Water Tribe hottie whipped around. Helena aimed to kick Katara’s neck, but smashed her heel into mostly collar and chin. Helena’s death grip took some hairs from Katara’s longer and looser strands. Katara purposefully positioned herself closer to the edge of the fighting platform with fast and fancy footwork like a boxer. Helena tried to boot Katara in the kitty again, but Katara evaded. Their fists met. Blood peeled off Katara’s left handed knuckle from Helena’s power and aura. Helena then smashed her foot into Katara’s belly. Katara groaned and hugged Helena in a sexy clinch.

All eyes were on the topless bikini models wrestling and grappling with their supple bodies pressed tight against one another. They gasped and perspired. Different flying drone cameras captured all the delicious angles of flushed faces, tight buns, long legs, wedgies, and huge boobs cratering against another set of contrasting in melatonin mammary sacks. Technically, Toph’s eyes were on the match as she couldn’t see, but Shadow Enterprises had invented a screen that she could touch to feel moving shapes like an image. Toph was pretty much touching simulated curves, but she wasn’t into that like a lesbo. Toph was more into the burly stud healers or a guy like Sokka. The Healer named the City Slicker actually looked the most like Sokka, but had a way different personality. Toph thought the Rock was the most like Sokka, and he was a very big and muscular man, but his name reminded Toph too much of the Boulder she had fought as the Blind Bandit to win an underground tournament before meeting with Aang and the gaang. The Boulder was a dumb jock earthbender.

Katara used her thighs to try and block Helena’s leg attacks in close quarters while hugging. Katara pedaled and churned her legs to shuffle her feet and push Helena closer to the edge. Helena crammed her patella into Katara’s pussy. Helena’s ponytail whipped Katara in the eye. Helena used her superior power to get her arms free. She said, “I see your plan to knock me off. Infantile!” Helena sidled behind Katara, putting her in a headlock. Helena punched Katara in the face. She punched Katara’s head, strangling the dark skinned chick, and kneed Katara in the back of the leg. Helena’s nipples were hard pressed against Katara’s back. Helena enjoyed having the upper hand, but Katara was going to stop that.

The waterbender wrenched Helena’s arm high into the air. Helena sent a left hook into Katara’s sideboob, but the brunette got free. She got behind Helena to strangle her, hoping to cut off the blonde’s Oxygen to toss her into the water. Helena bumped her butt into Katara’s belly and slung her head around like a battering ram. Katara’s nose was bloodied, but she kept on the attack. Instead of trying to pull Helena towards the circular ring ledge, Katara, went with Helena’s momentum forward towards the center of the mat. Katara stuck her foot in front of Helena’s ankle with their legs practically intertwined. Helena was about to elbow free of Katara’s grasp anyway. The topless blonde fell forward with no footing. She went horizontal with the mat and Katara pushed Helena down. Just as Helena had lost the advantage to Christie in the DOA movie, it had happened again where she belly smacked down. This time there was padding, her tits were way bigger, and it wasn’t raining though. Helena’s ass cheeks practically swallowed the thong. Katara stomped the back of Helena’s head. The hair holder broke and the flower fell off.

“You little CUNT!” Helena shouted, flipping around like a helicopter blade with her legs to take out Katara’s ankles. Katara hopped away from that. Katara’s brown mounds jiggled. Helena grabbed the flower and put it above her right ear with the stem catching and holding in her hair. The Barbie proportioned fighter got to her feet and toes. She dropped into Pi Gua Quan to avoid a grab from Katara. Helena rose with an uppercut for Katara’s crotch. Katara backed up and took the fist to her underboobs. Katara plowed her fist into Helena’s lips. Katara didn’t like that feeling of punching someone in the face. Blood flew. She hesitated. Helena did not. The angry warrior with long blonde hair fired back, busting Katara’s chops.

“Katara just doesn’t have that killer instinct,” the Critic said. “I think it’s true that the Shadow Metal isn’t really affecting her though.” The Shadow projected darkness over her reader showing the health and energy levels of the fighters along with a lot of other interesting data. The Shadow didn’t want fans to know that Katara was better than ok. Katara’s potential to tap into strength was off the charts and she’d sustained surprisingly little damage despite how much Helena was dishing out with all her power. It was like Katara was healing herself in real time.

“Now you’re bloody again!” Helena said with a grin, viewing Katara’s split kissers. She kicked Katara in the ribs. The topless brunette yelped. Helena rocketed a punch past Katara’s blockers into her nose. Katara yanked Helena’s hair and tried to trip her again. The blonde’s eyes turned pitch black. She chopped Katara’s wrist to get her hair free, hovered over Katara’s kick, flipped upside down, palmed the ground, and kicked Katara in the back of the head. The sexy model in the blue sparkly bikini bottoms took a tumble from that blow with all Helena’s smoked serum power. Katara’s breasts helped slow down her somersault and she grabbed the ring edge after her legs and lower body flipped over the ledge. Katara grimaced and began to hoist herself up.

“Almost a ring out there,” RoboMic said. “I like to see them get all wet! Sopping wet big boobies and wet pussies make me horny!”

“Still could be a ring out,” the Critic said.

Helena loomed over Katara and stomped on Katara’s hand. Helena would not lift her foot. Katara yelped and swayed, getting her other hand to grip further back on the blue padded mat. Helena stepped on that hand too. Katara looked up with determination and tears in her blue eyes. Helena’s face was dark and shadowed. Helena cackled. She bent over and got a handful of Katara’s hair to pull her up. Helena kicked Katara across the neck and collar. She squeezed Katara’s throat. Katara knocked Helena’s hand away. Helena said, “I’m not stupid. I’m not going to let you into the water. You could heal yourself down there. Not that it matters. I’m going to kill you now.”

This threat made Katara take things more seriously. She blocked the punch aimed at her stomach. Helena reached for Katara’s hair again and missed, but the sadistic blonde had no qualms about scratching Katara’s face and trying to gouge out her eye. Katara had to fend that off, and then got socked in the abs. The busty maiden buckled, whimpered, and nearly fell over heading back for the center of the mat where Helena angled and chased her slowly. Helena kicked high. Katara blocked that. Helena’s eyes were black. There was white smoky mist near her as she threw a punch so hard that she spun. Katara’s squeal was cut short by the blood and spit getting in the way. Helena was sure that Katara would’ve been knocked off the platform, but she was wrong.

The hardy female combatant took one stagger step towards Helena and reciprocated. Her punch knocked out one of Helena’s canine teeth. The surprised blonde’s eyes turned blue again before rolling back in her head. With the flow of water and serum in her body Katara put an open palm strike into Helena’s chest. It was scary for Katara because she felt Helena’s heart stop momentarily. Tears streamed down Helena’s cheeks. Her face was bloody too and her wet hair hid some of the immediate gruesomeness of her facial damage. As Helena toppled backwards limp, Katara grabbed Helena’s bikini bottoms at the front. Helena was shaved down low. Helena screeched and went for Katara’s eyes again. Katara ducked that and slugged Helena in the belly button. Projectile red plasma spouted from Helena’s agape mouth. Her pink thong bottoms broke, and the #16 ranked fighter (before it was known how buff she’d get smoking serum) was launched into the manmade lake below nude.

“Awesome!” RoboMic said. “Take off your bottoms too to celebrate the lead!”

“Katara is up one to nothing with a surprising turn of events,” the Critic said, although he and the Shadow weren’t all that surprised.

Katara went ahead and let her body work on autopilot. All Katara’s secrets were about to come out, but she didn’t mind. She healed her face wounds. As a waterbender she could heal herself, but she would likely need some water to do so. When she had arrived on Pongeo Island and was subjected to serum and a brain chip for healing, the water in her veins mixed with the serum. Katara never used up the serum in her body. Her power increased a lot from that where she didn’t need serum at all to be strong. She would drink the serum and try to digest it without getting any benefits now. Katara hadn’t meant to, but she had likely used bloodbending on herself and inside her body to mutate with the original serum injections. Shadow Metal affected most mutants, but because of Katara’s otherworldly bending, she wasn’t a typical serum created mutant, and the Shadow Metal didn’t bother her at all.

Somehow the flower remained in Helena’s hair despite her hard drop into the water. Helena rode the purple mini platform back up to the fighting area, seething with rage. The visible blackness to her eyes and white aura from before were not near as strong or noticeable. Helena had used a lot of power already and expected to see a bloody and hurt opponent to wipe out when she reached the top of her ride. Instead, she saw Katara looking brand new beside wearing no top. Katara had that self righteous haughty expression that made Helena gnash her teeth and want blood. The Shadow began to explain the situation now. Helena shouted over the top of that, “HOW?! You bitch! You’re cheating! The Shadow Metal got turned off or something for a moment!”

“I think it’s still on,” Katara said. “I can’t feel it either way.”

The Shadow projected many pics and images of the purple crystals against the metal underside of the big circular platform glowing and the different notches and settings that showed they were on. Every screen in the arena showed these images briefly and there was even a split screen option to show Helena’s bloody face in disbelief. “Whatever,” Helena grumbled. “You have to be out of power now!”

“I’m not,” Katara said. “Maybe it isn’t fair. Maybe it’s sort of cheating, but I can heal myself. I can bend fully despite the Shadow Metal.”

“You’ll bend and break you!” Helena shouted, charging.

Katara grimaced. She tried to block and fend off Helena’s attacks, but the crazed naked blonde was really good. The kick Helena landed to Katara’s spleen caught Katara by surprise and weakened her defense overall. In a matter of a few punches that hit and several that were blocked, Helena had Katara’s face bloody again. Helena clawed, jabbed, used karate strikes, grabbed and pulled hair, and Katara pretty much just pushed or kicked to get some space. Helena began to laugh and remind Katara of Azula before Azula had cracked and went nuts. Katara had beaten Azula with the help of Zuko, sacrificing himself to jump in the way of one of Azula’s brutal blue fiery lightning attacks. Katara had thought she would have to face Azula or 18 if she made it this far. Helena’s unrelenting blitzkrieg of attacks hit Katara’s sensitive breasts several times. Helena was not shy about raking her nails into Katara’s skin. It stung and Katara’s body immediately wanted to heal. Helena punched Katara in the crotch and was about to depants her.

“ENOUGH!” Katara shouted, channeling the serum in her veins with the water in her blood. Her arms shot forward. She slammed her palms into Helena’s chest, knocking the nudist onto her back in what looked like a sexually compromised position with her legs open. Helena gasped. Katara slammed an open palm into Helena’s forehead. Helena had tried to block, but was too slow. Her eyes closed on impact and the back of her head banged the padded platform. She had expected her nose to be broken. There was head trauma and she had a pounding headache when her dull blue eyes opened. Katara grabbed Helena’s legs like she was going to spin and throw her foe or wrestle.

“OOO!” RoboMic said. He loved wrestling. “What’s she gonna do! Kick her in the loins! Do a submission hold! Show off that sexy body!! YAHOO!!”

“I’m sick of this tournament!” Katara shouted. “The serum brings out our sick and wicked thoughts and makes us greedy and violent! Performance battles can be fun and interesting especially with powers, and thankfully this is not real war where our lives are really on the line as we have healings here, but we don’t know that for sure! I trust the company, but nothing is given! Life is sacred. Beautiful women have better things to do than fight one another and look sexy for rewards! It angers me that people would rather watch this than try to help others in this world or possibly stop you from becoming a real menace, Helena!”

“I am a menace,” Helena said, kicking Katara in the chest. “Give the fans and the people in power what they want to move up. You’re naive if you don’t understand that!” Helena kicked Katara in the side of the head. Katara still held Helena’s ankle and tried to throw her over the edge. The blonde in her birthday suit plopped and flopped around, able to stop herself from rolling too far. If Katara had seen the drone cameras zoom on Helena’s more interesting lady areas, Katara would’ve been angrier. Katara clenched her fists. The water below crashed with moderate sized waves. The cruise ships rocked in place.

“Is she talking bad about this tournament?!” RoboMic asked.”This company does loads of good stuff, right?! Actually, I dunno. What’s wrong with liking fights and titties?! I don’t like her anymore! She is still attractive I guess…”

“I can’t believe I went along with any of this in the first place!” Katara said, throwing her hands down. Geysers of water shot up into the air with her rant. “The serum went to my head and I liked feeling… cute and attractive for a while. Of course I’m a strong bender! I’ve got nothing to prove here, except to show every other fighting woman who is under similar chemical delusions the right path and mindset!”

“Shut up,” Helena said, getting to her feet. “Me and the fans now hate you! You need your hands to bend or whatever, so that means you’re open for attack! DIE!!” Helena charged. Fountains of water sprinkled rain down atop the scene. Helena ducked low running, but would not have a comical banana peel flop. Katara closed her eyes, which seemed to be a bad move with how quickly Helena approached. Katara’s blue eyes sparkled when she opened them. She furrowed her brow in concentration. Sweat beaded on her forehead and puddled in her cleavage. Helena stopped moving like she was hit with a slow motion beam. Her arm was extended. She grit her teeth and grunted. Her fingers twitched.

The wife of the Avatar who had saved the lands from the firebenders and ended the 100 year long war was now showing her great powers. She was bloodbending and waterbending at the same time. Helena could not move. Katara could potentially break Helena’s limbs, but Katara let out a deep breath, calming down, and moved her hand like she was swatting a fly. A geyser of water sprouting up near the platform dove in at Helena as a wall of water. It slammed into the naked blonde fighter and pushed her off the platform. Helena was among the water and could not scream as she went into the lake below.

“Is that even allowed?” RoboMic asked. “No fair! I didn’t want her to win! Only because she was mouthing off and I like blondes with big titties.”

“We know,” the Shadow said, muting RoboMic. “Katara has won. Everything was legal. It is unfortunate for her opponents that she can still bend with the Shadow Metal up so high, but they’ll have to find a way to combat that if they want to beat her. Katara’s win is good and legitimate this time! Congrats to Katara for moving on to the final four to face Hitomi next!!”

RoboMic complained that there should be another round. Helena was angry like a hornet when she surfaced. The waters were calm again and the Team Avatar boat cheered and celebrated along with many fans. The Critic said, “Maybe there should be another round. Can we just let Katara move the water and push her foes into it?! There would be no point in continuing the fighting tournament with her being able to do that legally.”

“Korra may be able to do that as well, but you make a good point,” the Shadow said.

“So you want me to throw her off with my bare hands?!” Katara asked, letting her temper flare up again. Katara was half tempted to threaten making Helena throw herself off or kill herself, but that would be gruesome, ugly, and wrong. Katara didn’t like bloodbending. She didn’t want to use it again.

“Boo!” Toph said. “That was such a cool finish! Allow it just this once!” The Shadow listened near the dock to see what Helena would say hanging from a ladder, and projected Toph’s soundbite. The fans roared, drowning out chants for another round if there were any.

“I think I’m having negative side effects,” Helena said softly. She was drained of energy — something she thought would not happen. Seeing Katara’s sheer power and attunement with nature had been overwhelming. Katara taking over Helena’s body with bloodbending had spooked Helena too. She was pretty sure that she wasn’t having negative side effects from smoking serum, but went with that narrative. “I’m done,” Helena said, knowing she was down at least one to nothing and spent. “She won. Don’t let her pull that water shit again, though.”

Ty Lee hugged and kissed Robin. Fans cheered. Katara got a towel from a healer to cover up and pumped a fist in victory. “Katara wins two to nothing then!” the Shadow said. “We will consider this as if Helena fell out on her own having bad side effects from smoking serum. She put up a hell of a battle and a good run! If Katara uses this move again, we will simply not count it as a ring out in the future.”

“That’s fair,” Katara said, scratching the back of her head and laughing nervously. She rode the red mini platform down to get more clothes and to celebrate with her friends and the fans. Unfortunately Korra wasn’t much of a friend or fan of Katara’s at the present. Korra and SJ still wanted blood and their foes dead.

ud983

2D Artist
Illustrator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Teacher
SEWFT2 LPP Bracket.jpg

This is Plue and Lucy's perfect bracket. Congrats to them and Plue being right for a second year in a row!

ud983

2D Artist
Illustrator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Teacher
emcasa24 Yanet vs Sara.jpg

European Model Cagefight and Sexfight Association: Sara C vs Yanet Garcia

The arena in Romania was rockin’ with fans for a caged sexfight DeathMatch between two very sexy women models. There was a wrestling ring center stage with a springy canvas, ropes, and a turnbuckle, but all of that was enclosed with a metal cage with a flat top. Yanet and Sara had been friendly enough to pose for promo shot pictures before the battle. They wore white bikinis for that, but both were in black tonight as if ready for the color of death and mourning. One of them would not survive this fight.

Sara’s hair was in a ponytail and her black swimsuit top had no straps. It barely stayed up over her perky mounds. Yanet, the tan skinned Latina, used to be a weatherwoman. After that she had fought in Pongeo Island’s Model Fighting League. Now the Mexican maiden was here in Romania, savoring her chance at beating, taming, and fucking a premiere and elite sexfighter. Sara was a veteran, and could be brutal, breaking bones in a fight, and super creative and dominant sexually after the fight was over. It was a win-win for fans and many of the models coming into a fight against her. Yanet’s black bikini was a very high riding thong for the bottoms and a skimpy top that revealed underboob flesh up top. Yanet had relaxed with a bubble bath before the fight, but was feeling the rush from her Fresurade now.

The cage walls were loaded up with sex toys and accessories by EMCASAR staff. Yanet’s long legs looked scrumptious as she climbed up to the ring ledge. She ducked the ropes and paused there with her ass presenting. She stroked her tan toned thigh, and reached up to grab an electric fly swatter from the door. Yanet closed the door behind her and said, “Oo! A little shock with this spanking device! Hot!” Yanet whacked her derriere with the swatter and blue and yellow electric bolts could be seen on the metal lattice square. Yanet’s ass and tits jiggled from the little zap. She stuck out her tongue and then gripped near the connector on the handle to stick the tip down into her black panties.

The Romanian fighter, Sara, hopped over the ropes. There was a nip slip with her strapless top that made fans cheer, but she didn’t bother to cover up. They were going to be naked and in erotic positions very soon anyway. Sara grabbed a leather whip from the wall and sent it crackling at Yanet. The whip tip hit Yanet’s pelvis and fingers, making her drop the fly swatter. Sara caught a glimpse of Yanet’s shaved pussy too. Sara said, “You get punished for doing solo naughty stuff like that! I’m going to whip your ass into shape and punish you so hard, you’ll be screaming for safe words.”

“You think hearing me scream will be a turn on?” Yanet asked. “I think I’ll gag you with a ball or something phallic.”

“Alright, weather girl,” Sara said. “I forecast a death and a beating for you!”

Yanet charged at Sara. The Mexican woman kicked high. Sara smacked the whip against Yanet’s leg. Yanet’s foot hit Sara in the flank. Sara sent the whip cracking again. Yanet blocked with her forearms. The leather wrapped around and pulled Yanet closer. Sara kicked high. Her foot smashed into Yanet’s ribs and underboobs. Yanet grabbed, uncoiled, and pulled the whip out of Sara’s hands. She tossed it down. Sara rocketed a jab into Yanet’s grill. Yanet backpedaled. Sara grabbed the black strap of Yanet’s top and pulled. She clocked the Latina with a left hook. Yanet’s lips split open. The stretched bikini top showed Yanet’s breasts in their entirety for a moment. Sara was eager to defeat Yanet quickly and get to fucking her. She tackled the taller fighter, hoping to break bones with jujitsu.

The heat of the moment got to the new EMCASA gal. Yanet clonked her forehead with Sara as the European lass maneuvered atop her. Yanet locked lips with Sara and raked her nails over Sara’s dangling breasts. Sara tried to pin and snare her adversary’s arm. That proved to be a bad strategy, as Yanet used her belly muscles and flexibility to kick Sara in the back of the head. Yanet wriggled free and squatted. Her ass bounced off the ropes. Sara was slower to get up. Yanet kicked her rival in the chin. Sara crashed into the ropes and the cage wall. Her black strapless top fell down even more, only covering a bit of underboob flesh now. A pair of handcuffs hit the canvas. Yanet picked those up with the key. The key had a loop which she put around her ear. Yanet opened both ends of the cuffs and said, “I ought to keep my distance to kick your ass, but I like the thought of us locked close together now!”

Sara winked, blew a kiss, and then kicked Yanet across the stomach. Yanet cuffed her own wrist and then stomped Sara’s knee. Sara staggered and threw a punch. Yanet cuffed Sara’s wrist while evading Sara’s fist. The two models were intimately linked now. Sara pulled Yanet’s hair and kneed the newcomer in the chest. Sara would’ve preferred her patella to have struck Yanet’s neck, collar, or stomach. The cuffed chicks laced fingers and grappled. Their arms went up into the air. Sara punted Yanet in the groin. Yanet yelped and said, “If it’s a pussy kicking contest you want, don’t be a pussy! I can hang longer than you! Take this!” Yanet kicked Sara between the legs. The brunette hunched over, releasing the grip of Yanet’s hands to massage her injured loins. Sara hopped twice while bent over and her tits fully flopped out.

Overconfidence for Yanet may have been an issue as she left her legs open and grinned. Sara retaliated with a cuntbusting kick, and Sara had super powerful legs and kicks. Yanet screamed and it was music to Sara’s ears. The Mexican Senorita’s black bottoms wedged into her private area. Yanet tried to stand tall. She swung her leg back like a pendulum and aimed for Sara’s cooter. Sara closed her legs and trapped Yanet’s foot between her thighs momentarily. Yanet punched Sara in the mouth to draw blood. Sara tore off her own top, scratching her perky orbs in the process, and the horny Latina watched that instead of guarding. Sara punted Yanet in the pussy again. Yanet shrieked, moved her hands low, hopped in pain, and bent over.

With their arms so close and cuffed, Sara tangled her ankles with Yanet, tripped her, and took her down to the mat for submission. Sara shoved Yanet’s wrist into the cage lattice. She knelt on her rival’s abs, and then stood up. Yanet fished around for the key, and unlocked the cuffs as Sara aimed a stomp at Yanet’s arm. Yanet had narrowly avoided having her arm broken. She got up and kicked Sara in the spine. The topless fighter crashed chest first into ropes and the cage. Sara whipped around, smacking the handcuffs against Yanet’s eye and mouth. This drew blood. Sara grabbed Yanet’s top and pulled again. Yanet stepped backwards, making her rear protrude. Her top came off in Sara’s hands. Sara tried to kick Yanet’s poon, but missed. Her foot smashed into Yanet’s tan underboobs. Yanet twirled like a ballerina and kicked Sara in the temple. The precise and tenacious attack had Sara seeing stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.