[UE5][WIP] Head Game - Realtime 3D DT Sim (1 Viewer)

Gosling

3D Artist
Animator
Coder
Modder
1639061148137.png

Hi everybody! I am creating the deepthroat and cumshot simulator HEAD GAME! If you like what you see and want to assist me on my journey of becoming the ultimate CUM LORD please consider supporting me on Patreon. It would mean a lot to me :) If you want to keep up with the current progress feel free to join my Discord channel EDIT: Deleted broken discord server link.. There you'll also find gameplay and wip videos.

Patreon: Gosling is creating Adult games | Patreon
Itch.io: Head Game by Gosling

Welcome to the lively and wet world of HEAD GAME! If first class simulation of bodily fluids and hot encounters with your favorite 3D crush is what you seek you have come to the right place!

MY VISION: As an adult gamer of the first hour I want to resurrect the spirit of highly interactive adult games where YOU are in control! Away with all those gloryfied animation-players! Be as gentle or rough as you like. Make your fantasy a virtual reality!

GENTLEMAN OR ROWDY: Using state of the art animation techniques you are in control of how the characters will move. Watch how the characters will react to what you are doing on screen!

WET PLEASURES: Bored of uninspired representations of bodily fluids? I created a dynamic and yet performance efficient cum system to give you the satisfaction you long for. Watch the results of your performance running down the bodies of your virtual mates.

CREATE YOUR OWN POSES!: Head Game features a full ingame pose and animation editor, allowing you to create keyframed animations using FK/IK. You can easily share your creations on my Discord!

YOUR SPECIAL SOMEONE: HEAD GAME includes an extensive character customization system which will let you create a digital crush of your own! Change the appearance of your crush using the ingame tools or dive into deeper customization by creating your own user generated content.

THE FUTURE MORE VARIETY!: My goal is to create the most advanced sandbox intercourse simulator out there! Right now HEAD GAME honors its name by focussing on oral scenes, but this will change eventually. Why should only one character on screen get all the fun? Including vaginal and anal intercourse is very high on my to do list.

CULTIVATED CONVERSATIONS: I plan to integrate a dialogue system which will let you engage in branching dialogues or hear/read what your virtual mate thinks about your current actions. I want you to be able to create your own dialogues and scenarios and make it as easy as possible.

MOD SUPPORT: Every good game has an even better community. And what helps a community grow more than the possibility to create their own user generated content? That’s why I will provide you – the community – with the tools needed to add your own visions to HEAD GAME. Using a custom editor you will be able to edit almost every aspect of the game starting with but not limited to:

• Custom characters
  • Custom maps
  • Custom hair
  • Custom textures (skin, eyes, makeup ...)
  • Custom sounds
  • Custom dialogue
Low complexity mods like textures, dialogues and sounds will be createable without the need for any external editor.

BE PART OF DEVELOPMENT: Your support is what keeps this machine of a man running. As a patron you will gain access to my discord server where you can partake in gameplay and feature discussions. See what I am currently working on by following development on my HEAD GAME Trello page! As a high tier patron you will get the opportunity to be an active part in development by requesting features, characters and maps of your own choice!

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD MEGA

Last edited:

Gosling

3D Artist
Animator
Coder
Modder
Added original sounds from SDT to get a feeling for the gameplay. Also added Lipstick smudging, gagging, coughing and passing out. Coughing animations still need to be redone, though.

1639434895014.png

Video previews:

Gosling

3D Artist
Animator
Coder
Modder
This looks absolutely amazing, are you still working on it? I clicked the Discord server link but it said invalid invite
Hi! Yes I am :). Sorry I don't come to this forums that often. I see you already found your way onto my discord server :) I updated the link in the description with a permanent one for anyone else.

Gosling

3D Artist
Animator
Coder
Modder
DEMO Build
Hi guys! I finally decided on releasing a public demo for you to try out :slight_smile: The demo includes most of the features of the last development build except some of the customization options. This is planned as a release to fill in the time until my improved animation framework has been merged into the main release.

Whats included?
- Dynamic Cum System
- Deepthroat Procederal Animations
- 4 basic Character presets, 2 Maps, 1 Pose
- Custom particle and poly hair
- Dynamic cum system
- Skin customization (Check mod folder on how to add skin textures)

Controls:
- X to go back to scene selector
- Space to hold her down
- Right Mouse: Rotate
- Left Mouse: Pan
- Middle Mouse: Drag
- Mouse Wheel: Zoom
- WASD: Move around

Download:
ONEDRIVE
GOFILE

Gosling

3D Artist
Animator
Coder
Modder
1.png

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
It's been a while since you've heard any updates from me here, but those among you who also follow me on Discord might know that I haven't been idle in the last few months.

I've been busy coding the new animation system, which features more stable animations (no more spinning head from hell) and a fully-fledged animation editor supporting FK and IK animations. Yes, that's right! You can now create and share your own poses and animations for Head Game, all in (I hope) an easy-to-use in-game editor.
1.png

Apart from the editor, which took most of my time, I've also tried to improve performance and added an option to replace particle hair with mesh cards. Currently, they might look a little worse than native mesh hair, but I think it's better than not being able to use particle hair at all.

This build also includes my take on an Auto Mode. Players can now easily record and replay their movements by pressing the "R" and "P" keys on their keyboard.

I've also implemented a new way of drawing cum decals on the body, which is not only less performance-hungry but also delivers better results. Cumshots are now rendered as a real fluid instead of ropes of spheres.
It's been so long since I last posted a build that I can't even recall everything I changed and added in the last months, so here's a crude overview:
  • INGAME IK/FK POSE EDITOR
  • AUTO MODE (Record / Playback Movements)
  • Added Patreon Integration (Believer Tier now required to use Mods/DLCs)
  • Improved cum drawing and rendering
  • Improved cumshot fluid shader
  • Fixed flickering hair during cumshots
  • Added hair cards option in Settings to improve performance of particle hair
  • Improved dynamic animations and fixed spinning head
  • Improved skin material
  • Added a bat file to start the game in local save mode (Using the bat file will force the game to save to and load from the game directory instead of your users AppData folder.
  • Fixed weird shading when closing eyes
  • Temporarily removed penis size options. I implemented a new way of attaching a penis to a character which now basically makes it a wearable. In the future there will be more size and shape options and you will also be able to add a dick/strapon to females.
  • A lot of minor bug fixes and rework...
So, what's next? While I wait for your feedback regarding the animation editor and continue to fix bugs, I will start working on one of the most requested features: Vaginal and Anal sex! I hope I can deliver this feature in March, but I am short on time because I am in the middle of moving and taking care of a newborn. But I promise you that I will still devote every minute of my free time to work and improve on Head Game. In the coming weeks I will also release a couple of patron only hair packs for you to enjoy with almost 100 new hairstyles :)
Thank you again for your support, guys, and have fun! :)

DOWNLOAD MEGA

Gosling

3D Artist
Animator
Coder
Modder
1705272039834.png

Hi everyone!

thank you for choosing Head Game and all of your positive feedback and useful critique during the last three weeks. Some of you gave me excellent feedback and I took some of it to improve some aspects of the game.

Special thanks to nippontony85 on my Discord Server!

This update includes:

• Fixed issue with strange resolutions for windowed and fullscreen mode
  • Added sound settings to change music, effect and voice volume
  • Added setting to change input sensitivity
  • Character will now lock onto penis by default. Press left shift to toggle between locking and non-locking.
  • Fixed "open mouth bug" in scene editor. (Won't occur again, but if you have saved scenes with that bug they will still have it)
  • Re-added look-at-targets: Player, Partner, Crotch
  • Fixed issues with Ashley and Lara during oral sex
  • Movement Speed is now more consistent across different frame rates. I still recommend capping fps at 60.
You can download the current version directly from itch.io or use their launcher app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.