Txt files (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Hellcat9000
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Hellcat9000

With many of hairs and such that you can download there is a text file given along with it that I assume is for clothing and eyes and hair and all that such. However after looking as to where to put it I was at a complete loss. I am not really sure how moronic this question is but I would appreciate any help someone can give.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Pull up the SDT options and click the modding tab. Right in the center is a box labeled Custom Save Data. Copy and paste that code into that box. Then click Load. All done.

The generate button generates a code of the current chracter in use. So if you load a code and want to change her shirt or something. Once you do what ever changes you want, go back to that box and click generate. A new code will appear.

W

wildmlwilson

When i right click in the text box, it does not let me paste. I have tried using keyboard shortcuts, etc. But I am not able to paste the text in. Also the load button has no effect. My apologies for being a newb, but I am missing something.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
You have to use keyboard short cuts to copy and paste to and from the game. Try copying it first to Notepad, to save, from where ever the source code is. That way, if you some how happen to lose it, at least it saved to notepad file.

Ctrl C is COPY and Crtl V is PASTE. Make sure you hit both key at the same to do the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.