Two of my favorite internet sites are dead (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Blackcats Games and what.cd got shutdown in the past couple of months. This is a dark year indeed.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
LMDoGPF.jpg

Kargan3033

Club Regular
LMDoGPF.jpg

You know I was reading over the list of names in the pic and I noticed that Joanie " Chyna " Laurer is list there, was she " Chyna " the female wrestler from the WWE?, if so I saw a couple of her matchs and she was not all that bad.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
Really?, I wonder what happened to them., sorry for your loss, I hope this fine site will be around for many years to come.
they've been going after pirate sites harder recently. i've never actually bothered with invite only sites but am regretting it now as one of the only public ones left up is the pirate bay which has gotten worse and worse this year.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
they've been going after pirate sites harder recently. i've never actually bothered with invite only sites but am regretting it now as one of the only public ones left up is the pirate bay which has gotten worse and worse this year.

Ahh ok then thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.