Tutorial on Audio Dialogue? (1 Viewer)

CDMG

Potential Patron
Have not been on here in awhile but I am so happy to see the freaking improvements on the game!
This is awesome.
Especially the audio dialogue.
I have several ideas that I want to create but being a noob, I cannot do it. :(

So here is a request.
Can someone make a step by step tutorial on how to make audio dialogue (from the beginning to the swf flie)

I really appreciate it!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
CDMG said:
Have not been on here in awhile but I am so happy to see the freaking improvements on the game!
This is awesome.
Especially the audio dialogue.
I have several ideas that I want to create but being a noob, I cannot do it. :(

So here is a request.
Can someone make a step by step tutorial on how to make audio dialogue (from the beginning to the swf flie)

I really appreciate it!
It's horribly self explanatory and I believe the template file explains it pretty well as well.

Also, I'll state again that provided a dialogue and audio clips, I can churn out audio dialogues pretty quick.

CDMG

Potential Patron
Thanks for the template.
I created a Cheating Lois Griffin with the audio and the dialogue.
I am not going to lie about not being tech savvy as most of you guys on here (MSIR working on Ph.D)
However, I hate not being able to help out completely with something that I can create with proper guidance.
Is it possible for a tutorial on the creating process of audio and dialogue into a swf file.
For example,

What is the best program for it (Flash or something off of download.com)
What file to open or start a new process?
Is it plug and play after that since the dialogue was already created or is there something more we have to do?

No offense, but I want to help out the boards too and if it can come from making audio dialogues as well then I am IN!
But if you do not make a guide, then I understand and I'll have to developed my own little research project into it.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Flash is the only program.
Use the template and work off of it.
I don't understand that question.

I cba to make a tutorial for it right now, I've got quite the backlog of stuff I've promised people I'd do.

I can, however, be bothered to make the audio dialogue file if you provide me the content as that is not something I mind doing. (There are certain things I will push ahead of others)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.